Hotspot return 2020 - Rock of ages Chef Hats - Banksy Mini Quest

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Hi all,
As the Halloween tokens end. it is time for the return of Hot Spot to wilderness!

Hotspot

The wilderness hotspot is a king-of-the-hill style PKing location which you must control to gain its benefits. You must carry at least 100,000gp in value to hold the hotspot.
To control hotspot, be the only party occupying it.
Players in control of hotspot receive the following:
1. Hotspot tokens
---Hotspot tokens are dropped by NPCs inside the hotspot.
---They can be exchanged by Mad Zeonk in Edge for combat experience!
2. Custom NPC Drop Tables
---NPCs within Hotspot drop much better loot than their out of hotspot counterparts!

CLICK HERE FOR HOTSPOT DROPTABLE (click to show) ▼

3. +50% XP rates
---For instance, if you were gaining 1,000 XP per action before, with hotspot you would gain 1,500 XP per action.
4. Double Stackable Drops
---NPCs you kill will drop double their regular amount of stacks.

You can form a party by opening your friends list, right-clicking a name, and selecting 'invite to party'.
Alternatively, you can type ::invite name-of-player.

Be careful though, anyone who sets foot into the hotspot in a party will receive a RED SKULL until 5 minutes after leaving.
Any player with a RED SKULL in the wilderness can be attacked by any other player with a RED SKULL, regardless of level difference!

Hotspot Location changes randomly every two hours between the following locations:
-Edgeville Dungeon
-Castle
-High Level Wild
(Note that Edgeville Dungeon and High Wild Dragon Pit are always p2p-enabled)

Rock of ages - Coloured Chef Hats

The rock of ages was an NPC added by rscrevolution back in the day but never used. He is a super strong imp. Just for a bit of fun he will be added in game and as a rare drop you may get a new coloured chef hat. These hats are tradeable. It's just for a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously, lets call them a poor mans party hat.
unknown.png
If for whatever reason these become problematic I reserve the right to remove them all from the game without warning.
unknown.png
Location scorpius' tomb

Banksy Mini Quests - Mercenary 2h Releases

We are working on a mini quest to add to the game. This is to release 4 of the mercenary 2h's. Each players will be able to complete this series of mini quests only once but the 2h's are tradeable.

Kill 100 Reapers for Blue Mercenary 2h
Kill 100 KBD for Orange Mercenary 2h
Kill 100 Plague Bosses for Green Mercenary 2h
Kill 100 Revenants for Green Mercenary 2h

Clues

Gilded chains are now available via hard clues. There has been a few tweaks to the rewards on all clues giving them a minor buff.

Other Stuff

- Slayer staffs are now working again.
- Red skull has been re-enabled at fort.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

+1

Lots of great things happening on the server lately.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

Good stuff. But so much new content and no more bank space added? I have no space too store all the new stuff lately (a good problem to have, but still a problem lol)

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Tjd9 said:

Good stuff. But so much new content and no more bank space added? I have no space too store all the new stuff lately (a good problem to have, but still a problem lol)

Yes we are working on being able to upgrade bank spaces for a gold sub, probably 30 bank spaces at a time, hopefully unlimited upgrades.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mason Rahl Send PM

subscriber

Great update, hotspot and red skull back!!!

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

Great Stuff