August 6th will be the official end of the rscrevolution rscrevolution Classic Era

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

To commemorate, we will be hosting events all day on August 5th & 6th.
Events will be held over a 2 day period, this way more people will be able to participate!

In order to accomplish this day full of events, we will need some help from the community.

We are looking for items such as...

• Food
  • Potions
  • Armor
  • Weapons
  • Ammies
  • Rings
  • Runes
  • Dragon Bones

so the PK'rs are able to get started on training to their desired combat.

Also, skilling  resources

• Herbs
  • 2nd Ingredients
  • Ore
  • Gems
  • Raw Food

so that the skillers are able to get a jump start on leveling up!

Please, no rares.  Instead of a rare item, please donate cash.  Start up cash is always useful to players, and established players also like GP!  If you want to donate a rare that you do not wish to liquidate into cash, I will attempt to sell that rare before the events.

Please contact me via Discord or in game to give your donation.
All donors will be listed on this post.

We will try to set up a schedule, so that players know which events they would like to join! 

Here is a video made during the day full of events hosted by Mod Lucki and myself  on July 4th.
We had so many donations on that day, that not all events were able to be included in the video.  We also had to host more events the next day, in order to use all the donations!

Flats Tourney from July 4th

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

list of donors

• Mason Rahl = 200K GP
  • Pepsi 24 = 1 Mil GP
  • Little Bit = 1K Cooked Shark
  • Tomten = 1 Mil GP, Blue (G) Robe and Gown
  • Yari = Blue (T) Gown , Blue (G) Hat
  • Queeny =  10 Mith Sets, 15 Addy Sets, 3 Rune sets ( Chain & Plate), 3 R2H, 1000 Bloods, 1000 Deaths, 5000 Fire, 4000 Air, 25 Super Sets, 25 Regular Strength Pots, 94 Ruby Ammy, 53 Dragon Ammy, Iron (T) Large Helmet, 4 Easter Food Eggs
  • Dalt0n = 132 Avantoe, 56 Harralander, 13 Red Spider Eggs, 18 Eye of Newt, 51 Raw Trout, 56 Raw Tuna, 2 Mith 2 Hander, 4 Mith Battle Axe, 1 Mith Chain, 1 Mith Large, 1 Mith Square Shield, 1 Addy Large, 2 Addy Plate, 1500 Iron Arrowheads, 350 Fishing Bait, 1 Full Bead Set ( Imp Catcher ) , 26 Marrentill, 65 Unidentified Herb, 7 Super Attack Pots, 31 Posion Rune Arrows, 1 Eye Patch, 689 Yew Longbow, 168 Maple Longbow, 352 Unstrung Maple Longbow,640 Yew Shortbow, 16 Addy Ore, 14 Ring of Resistance, 7 Ring of Reflection, 5 Ring of Life, 7 Cut Ruby, 6 Cut Diamond, 2 Capes
  • Veteran6969 = Rune Legs, Rune 2 Hander, Dragon Aex, 500 Natures, 15, Ring of Riches, 500 Raw Shark, 85 Mith Ore, 17 Addy Ore, 40 Coal Certs, 100 Dragon Bones
  • Badew = 2 Dragon Squares, Dragon Axe, 3 Rune Large, 5000 Iron Arrows, 2000 Death Runes, 2000 Blood Runes, 60 Yew Log Certs
  • Mystical = 500 raw and 500 cooked shark, 500 raw and 500 cooked swordies, 500 raw and 500 cooked lobsters, 500k GP, 500 Flax, 500 Magic Logs, 50 Ring of Embers, 1k Coal
  • Simonsays = 2 Million GP, 1500 Raw Swordfish, 50K Bronze Arrows
  • Typically Wong = 6K Air Runes, 3K Fire Runes, 3K Water Runes, 3K Earth Runes
  • Shogun = 2 Million GP
  • Proxicity AKA The Goose = 10 Million GP, 10k Swordfish!
  • Honour = 2 Million GP
  • Ahna = 2 Million GP, 5K Deaths, 20k Air & Fire, 100 Super Sets, 250 Ranging Potions, 10 Rune Chain Sets, 10 Rune 2Handers, 10 Rune Battle Axes, 100 Ruby, Diamond and Dragonstone Ammies, 100 Ring of Resistance, 100 Ring of Riches, 250 Strength Potions, 20k Bronze Arrows, 1k Cooked Swordies, 2k Cooked Shark
  • Antiman = Blue Trimmed Robe Set

Player avatar

Aviator Send PM

This is very exciting i hope to be a part of all the events and Good Luck to everybody ; )

Player avatar

veteran69 Send PM

Funny how dalton donated all his crap lol
Pepsi I'll donate when I see you ING

Player avatar

nyx6 Send PM

So people in RSC prefer slower rates and grinding, so your going to try and give them loads of free supplies so they don't have to grind...the reason they play. Great idea.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

nyx6 said:

So people in RSC prefer slower rates and grinding, so your going to try and give them loads of free supplies so they don't have to grind...the reason they play. Great idea.

No one will be given anything.  The GP and items are for events. They will have to win if they wish to get anything.
Participation is optional for any players, old or new.  No one is forced to participate.

Player avatar

DoneldTrumpet Send PM

subscriber

So Dalton donated a shit ton of nothing? big_smile

Player avatar

Dalt0n Send PM

Player mod

I donated over 2m gp in items

Last edited by Dalt0n (23 Jul 2018 16:26)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Pinky-Less said:

I donated over 2m gp in items

^^^^^ nod smile

Player avatar

kingjames Send PM

subscriber

Looking forward to the events! Although my bank isn't all that impressive I will try and pull together some donations to help make them even better.

Is there any chance we can expect any sort of 2xp event as well? (or sometime in the near future?)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!  It is going to sure be a couple event filled days! big_smile

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

MANY Thanks to everyone who has donated for this day full of fun!

Player avatar

Thoth Send PM

subscriber

nyx6 said:

What are you suggesting? That the mods stop doing events and having prizes because it takes away from the grind? Like pepsi said, no one is forced to participate lol. I for one am really looking forward to a send-off party for RSC, I think it's entirely appropriate for RSCR to pay respects this way and potentially attract new players who are looking to continue their RSC fix.

Thanks for organizing this pepsi, it should be loads of fun.

Last edited by Thoth (6 Aug 2018 02:11)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Mod Pepsi said:

list of donors

• Mason Rahl = 200K GP
  • Pepsi 24 = 1 Mil GP
  • Little Bit = 1K Cooked Shark
  • Tomten = 1 Mil GP, Blue (G) Robe and Gown
  • Yari = Blue (T) Gown , Blue (G) Hat
  • Queeny =  10 Mith Sets, 15 Addy Sets, 3 Rune sets ( Chain & Plate), 3 R2H, 1000 Bloods, 1000 Deaths, 5000 Fire, 4000 Air, 25 Super Sets, 25 Regular Strength Pots, 94 Ruby Ammy, 53 Dragon Ammy, Iron (T) Large Helmet, 4 Easter Food Eggs
  • Dalt0n = 132 Avantoe, 56 Harralander, 13 Red Spider Eggs, 18 Eye of Newt, 51 Raw Trout, 56 Raw Tuna, 2 Mith 2 Hander, 4 Mith Battle Axe, 1 Mith Chain, 1 Mith Large, 1 Mith Square Shield, 1 Addy Large, 2 Addy Plate, 1500 Iron Arrowheads, 350 Fishing Bait, 1 Full Bead Set ( Imp Catcher ) , 26 Marrentill, 65 Unidentified Herb, 7 Super Attack Pots, 31 Posion Rune Arrows, 1 Eye Patch, 689 Yew Longbow, 168 Maple Longbow, 352 Unstrung Maple Longbow,640 Yew Shortbow, 16 Addy Ore, 14 Ring of Resistance, 7 Ring of Reflection, 5 Ring of Life, 7 Cut Ruby, 6 Cut Diamond, 2 Capes
  • Veteran6969 = Rune Legs, Rune 2 Hander, Dragon Aex, 500 Natures, 15, Ring of Riches, 500 Raw Shark, 85 Mith Ore, 17 Addy Ore, 40 Coal Certs, 100 Dragon Bones
  • Badew = 2 Dragon Squares, Dragon Axe, 3 Rune Large, 5000 Iron Arrows, 2000 Death Runes, 2000 Blood Runes, 60 Yew Log Certs
  • Mystical = 500 raw and 500 cooked shark, 500 raw and 500 cooked swordies, 500 raw and 500 cooked lobsters, 500k GP, 500 Flax, 500 Magic Logs, 50 Ring of Embers, 1k Coal
  • Simonsays = 2 Million GP, 1500 Raw Swordfish, 50K Bronze Arrows
  • Typically Wong = 6K Air Runes, 3K Fire Runes, 3K Water Runes, 3K Earth Runes
  • Shogun = 2 Million GP
  • Proxicity AKA The Goose = 10 Million GP, 10k Swordfish!
  • Honour = 2 Million GP
  • Ahna = 2 Million GP, 5K Deaths, 20k Air & Fire, 100 Super Sets, 250 Ranging Potions, 10 Rune Chain Sets, 10 Rune 2Handers, 10 Rune Battle Axes, 100 Ruby, Diamond and Dragonstone Ammies, 100 Ring of Resistance, 100 Ring of Riches, 250 Strength Potions, 20k Bronze Arrows, 1k Cooked Swordies, 2k Cooked Shark
  • Antiman = Blue Trimmed Robe Set

Once again, on behalf of the RSCR Community and Staff, I would like to thank everyone who has donated for today's festivities!  I also wish to thank those who have donated for automated events on their own today!
Congrats to everyone who wins!  As well as congrats to those who were lucky enough to win our newest item, Disk of Returning!

Player avatar

Mysterious Send PM

DMM2_Participant

It's been a fun day packed with events so far. Sad to see RSC close but we're still here. Cheers to RSCR!