Hotspot Rotation, and Customer Support

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi all,

As the winter wonderland approaches its end, we wanted to tell you about two features that were added during this holiday.

Hotspot

The wilderness hotspot is a king-of-the-hill style PKing location which you must control to gain its benefits.
Recently, we have added a rotation back to it as well as reimagined its benefits.

To control hotspot, be the only party occupying it.
Players in control of hotspot receive the following:
1. Hotspot tokens
---Hotspot tokens are dropped by NPCs inside the hotspot.
---They can be exchanged by Mad Zeonk in Edge/Lumby for combat experience!
2. Custom NPC Drop Tables
---NPCs within Hotspot drop much better loot than their out of hotspot counterparts!

CLICK HERE FOR HOTSPOT DROPTABLE (click to show) ▼

3. +50% XP rates
---For instance if you were gaining 1,000 XP per action before, with hotspot you would gain 1,500 XP per action.
4. Double Stackable Drops
---NPCs you kill will drop double their regular amount of stacks.

You can form a party by opening your friends list, right-clicking a name, and selecting 'invite to party'.
5c0bf030206fc358653a877293528fd7.gif
Alternatively, you can type ::invite name-of-player.

Be careful though, anyone who sets foot into the hotspot in a party will receive a RED SKULL until 5 minutes after leaving.
5f226119566f7601e90cb2466b58bcc8.png
Any player with a RED SKULL in the wilderness can be attacked by any other player with a RED SKULL, regardless of level difference!

Hotspot Location changes randomly every two hours between the following locations:
-Edgeville Dungeon
-Castle
-Bandit Camp
-Ice Plateau
-High Wild Dungeon
(Note that Edgeville Dungeon and High Wild Dungeon are always p2p-enabled)

Customer Support

We have added an in-game customer support tab which you can use to submit bugs, suggestions, or notify us of other issues.
Simply open the wrench menu ingame and navigate to the big letters - we'll leave it like this way for now so you can't miss it.
369a32e64542cc958f08fe108b7fd8dc.gif
PLEASE USE THIS SYSTEM! smile
All staff are alerted when a new ticket is opened!
Each player is limited to one support ticket at a time, so if you have a variety of issues you should still reach out to a mod the old fashioned way: through PM, or on Discord.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Billy, maybe consider making HotSpot Tokens tradeable?  I often hold hotspot on my flats to train up my low levels.  I've gathered around 5k so far and they are useless as I don't need to level that account in attack/defense/strength.

Also, this makes a little market for the lazy people who can't be arsed starting out new level 3s, they can buy these tokens and boost up to 50 50 50 or whatever.

Thoughts people?

Player avatar

rscr2034 Send PM

subscriber

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

Billy, maybe consider making HotSpot Tokens tradeable?  I often hold hotspot on my flats to train up my low levels.  I've gathered around 5k so far and they are useless as I don't need to level that account in attack/defense/strength.

Also, this makes a little market for the lazy people who can't be arsed starting out new level 3s, they can buy these tokens and boost up to 50 50 50 or whatever.

Thoughts people?

No bad idea do not make hotspot profitable....period

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I agree, they would be too easy money tongue

Lol...

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

Thoughts people?

Maybe not tradable in game but able to be traded thru account manager?

That would actually be awesome.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Just give them the chance to switch those between your own characters but not trade them for money / items.

Lol...

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

How about you use a account that you need xp on and hold it if you cant hold it stop crying. If u cant take 2 hrs to get. 45 45 45 45hp then u should probably not have hotspot

Last edited by JediMindTrix (31 Dec 2017 22:02)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

tbh I don't care, I don't use these "hotspots"

Lol...

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

JediMindTrix said:

How about you use a account that you need xp on and hold it if you cant hold it stop crying. If u cant take 2 hrs to get. 45 45 45 45hp then u should probably not have hotspot

Yeah wait there, let me hold the hotspot on a 1 deffer at ice mountain...

Fucking tard.

Also, let me hold hotspot at castle on a level 40 while flats attack me...

Great logic.

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Ive noticed odd drops in hotspot , 5 notes D bones, scales , 1 rune axe etc from thugs or red spiders.n Is this intended? Can you give us a full list of extra loot for holding hot spot?

The hot spot points are given as tokens, do they drop on death? can they be picked up by your killer?

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

runeknight95 said:

Ive noticed odd drops in hotspot , 5 notes D bones, scales , 1 rune axe etc from thugs or red spiders.n Is this intended? Can you give us a full list of extra loot for holding hot spot?

The hot spot points are given as tokens, do they drop on death? can they be picked up by your killer?

Updated first post to include info about the hotspot drop tables! Hotspot tokens are not tradable at this time so they wouldn't appear to whoever killed you on death.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

runeknight95 said:

Updated first post to include info about the hotspot drop tables! Hotspot tokens are not tradable at this time so they wouldn't appear to whoever killed you on death.

Will they be made tradable?  As explained above, makes em useless for most people.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

they should only be tradable thru account manager from your own accounts only.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Can the edge dungeon parameters be changed so people can't troll at the border.  Some level 30 was stepping in and out of wild to troll Hotspot. Maybe make it start at lvl 2 edge dungeon wild.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

Can the edge dungeon parameters be changed so people can't troll at the border.  Some level 30 was stepping in and out of wild to troll Hotspot. Maybe make it start at lvl 2 edge dungeon wild.

Nuke it

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

Rappsfan said:

Nuke it

Remove edge from rotation