Hello, I'm Not no noob

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

Hello, I've just joined to check out this server because I like custom RSC servers and well, I saw clue scrolls so I had to join.

I've been around the RSC community longer than I care to admit, I go by a few names, Ibcrootbeer, Sephiroth, Hornyhamster mostly on Moparscape and sometimes TnT FoX but that's mostly youtube. I've worked for multiple servers, mainly helping with map creation and custom stuff, not going to name any of the servers and it doesn't really matter anymore. Feel free to say hi ingame, I will be in the global chat trollin' unless I'm skilling and watching youtube smile

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Welcome,
Pm in game Mod White, i give you startup cash, food and gear!

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

What about me white you were never that nice to me just mean about rainbow coins

Big load Send PM

I've seen this chooblet in game.  Welcome.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Ibcrootbeer said:

Hello, I've just joined to check out this server because I like custom RSC servers and well, I saw clue scrolls so I had to join.

I've been around the RSC community longer than I care to admit, I go by a few names, Ibcrootbeer, Sephiroth, Hornyhamster mostly on Moparscape and sometimes TnT FoX but that's mostly youtube. I've worked for multiple servers, mainly helping with map creation and custom stuff, not going to name any of the servers and it doesn't really matter anymore. Feel free to say hi ingame, I will be in the global chat trollin' unless I'm skilling and watching youtube smile

Also good little community you'll come to find. Welcome mate.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Trust me, you'll have a lot of fun here:)

WELCOME!

Lol...

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Welcome, very active & helpful/nice community, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!