Allow only 2 IP's in wild at a time

Player avatar

a i2 i2 o w Send PM

As the title states. Or add an attack timer for multiple log-ins?

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

In the almost 3 years I've been a part of this server I can safely assure you we've tried everything. 1 ip, 2 ip, a timer blocking you logging an alt character within xx squares of your last location whether still logged in or not - we have literally tried EVERYTHING. Any ''solution'' you can think of has been tried, tested, implemented and then removed. The end result every time? Less accounts and less people in the wilderness in general. Ask ANY moderator or admin, present or past - they will tell you the exact same thing

Futhermore, to cater to people like yourselves who want to limit what people can do in the wilderness, the admins took the time to code multiple area's and they went through great effort in doing so to ensure everyone has somewhere they can go to enjoy PKing. For example, the whole of the east wilderness is a 1v1 area. For example, there is a deathmatch arena (right click opponent when not in wild/send deathmatch) where you can 1v1 PK and choose your own rules. For example - a Team Deathmatch arena (be in a party + team, not in wild, right click opponent send TDM) where you can choose the rules and even different maps! For example, the fort in 30 wilderness is 1 ip only allowed at a time. Why not utilize those? Again, for the last time I'll say it in this post - everything possible has been tried and tested and can either be abused or it kills the overall server activity. Is that what you want?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

a i2 i2 o w Send PM

Good post. Guess I will cry in the corner every time I get multi killed by a select few fags who do this. I'm lucky enough to have started playing with a buddy, but if I had to pk alone all the time with this shit I would not even bother. So boring zzz

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Just recruit everyone you can and make a huge ass team, then have all those people make 100 accounts each. Problem solved