Full dragon gear

Player avatar

elmo298 Send PM

Hi guys,

I'm recently started back on rsc and am loving the server. I have been thinking though why has there been no dragon armour implemented? I think full dragon gear would be great for the game, as it could provide new quests, a new goal for people to achieve and it can look badass. I think it would still stay true to rsc as eventually it would have been added. If it is just slightly better than hardened rune then it would be just right I think.

Thoughts?

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Player avatar

Calm Wind Send PM

subscriber

elmo298 said:

Hi guys,

I'm recently started back on rsc and am loving the server. I have been thinking though why has there been no dragon armour implemented? I think full dragon gear would be great for the game, as it could provide new quests, a new goal for people to achieve and it can look badass. I think it would still stay true to rsc as eventually it would have been added. If it is just slightly better than hardened rune then it would be just right I think.

Thoughts?

It would be neat, but it would probably kill the point of the hardened rune. Unless the mods took it a step further and made it so hardened rune would have to be used again on the furnace with an even lower success rate for it to become dragon haha. That would guarentee it's rarity and no one would dare go into the wild with it, thus saving it from messing with PKing.

Player avatar

elmo298 Send PM

Calm Wind said:

elmo298 said:

Hi guys,

Thoughts?

It would be neat, but it would probably kill the point of the hardened rune. Unless the mods took it a step further and made it so hardened rune would have to be used again on the furnace with an even lower success rate for it to become dragon haha. That would guarentee it's rarity and no one would dare go into the wild with it, thus saving it from messing with PKing.

Yeah I like that idea. Gives an added special feel to it.

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

+10000000 just not for pvp

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

Make new bosses for it. Only can farm it in wild.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Calm Wind said:

elmo298 said:

Hi guys,

Thoughts?

+1

Veteran mode player