Remove altar from castle!

Player avatar

exexe Send PM

Remove it nothing else to add, if you dont understand why then ur just plain stupid.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

exexe said:

Remove it nothing else to add, if you dont understand why then ur just plain stupid.

Just like this other shit thread you posted, one liner's without any explanation to back up why the changes you want should be implemented, have you never used a forum before? Are you new? If you are that's fine but if you're gonna make suggestions that would be game changing or player base changing, perhaps you should back up your shit posts with facts or valid points rather than insults?

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 857#p80857

Gtfo lol, altar is there to stay

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

You sound mad, if your character isn't good enough start another one, I suggest buying some armor big_smile

Player avatar

exexe Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

exexe said:

Just like this other shit thread you posted, one liner's without any explanation to back up why the changes you want should be implemented, have you never used a forum before? Are you new? If you are that's fine but if you're gonna make suggestions that would be game changing or player base changing, perhaps you should back up your shit posts with facts or valid points rather than insults?

Obv you dont know or have never known whats the point of this prayer and mage.

Nyx the armor wont help me shit if you nigs have 100 accs parked in the fucking section of every level, I got life to live not  waste time on making new accs to show I´m king of the castle. Dont worry you will be the king of the castle if people are gone from wild and you sit there with ur 50 accounts and 20 mates, that day will come dont worry, untill that make the pk better for everyone not sitting at cas praying 40 pray and make people to log. 80% of people are skilling , I wonder why.

Instead of making this game fair you make everything to ur profit, no wonder servers dont last.

Last edited by exexe (9 Nov 2017 07:54)

Big load Send PM

KizL said:

~K!zL

What happened to +1 replica?

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

exexe said:

Team Hollywood said:

exexe said:

Nyx the armor wont help me shit if you nigs have 100 accs parked in the fucking section of every level, I got life to live not  waste time on making new accs to show I´m king of the castle. Dont worry you will be the king of the castle if people are gone from wild and you sit there with ur 50 accounts and 20 mates, that day will come dont worry, untill that make the pk better for everyone not sitting at cas praying 40 pray and make people to log. 80% of people are skilling , I wonder why.

Instead of making this game fair you make everything to ur profit, no wonder servers dont last.

Again... Nobody even uses the altar except on flats! Who the fuck wants to run through the rats all the time to get to it? Nobody! That's why it was put in there. Now you're throwing numbers around which make no sense and aren't factual, here bud I'm going to throw some numbers at you

MAKE A 75 1 75, MAKE A 1 65 1, LEARN TO FUCKIN CATCH AND LEARN TO KILL A MAGE AND STOP RELYING ON AND THINKING YOUR 40 1 76, 68 HP TO 3 HIT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WITHIN THE FIRST ROUNDS.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Posts have been edited due to severe insults in them, I bet you guys can share your thoughts without spreading cancerous talk in our forums smile

Player avatar

exe Send PM

subscriber

Team Hollywood said:

exexe said:

Team Hollywood said:

Again... Nobody even uses the altar except on flats! Who the fuck wants to run through the rats all the time to get to it? Nobody! That's why it was put in there. Now you're throwing numbers around which make no sense and aren't factual, here bud I'm going to throw some numbers at you

MAKE A 75 1 75, MAKE A 1 65 1, LEARN TO FUCKIN CATCH AND LEARN TO KILL A MAGE AND STOP RELYING ON AND THINKING YOUR 40 1 76, 68 HP TO 3 HIT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING WITHIN THE FIRST ROUNDS.

Nothing changes it just gets worse, what else add a free food at castle, whats the point of banking its annoying.

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

That's the only thing I'm going to agree with you on but at the same time I'm going to disagree, when it wasn't there (bank chest) there was less PK'ing / general traffic at the castle. I'll assume you weren't around then to know that or are too ignorant to understand it - but like I said, I can kind of agree on the chest it sucks when you're outnumbered fighting and a couple or a few of your enemies can quite easily slip away and use the bank mid fight, I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

The altar has nothing to do with the chest though, let me know when you come up with some valid points on why the altar should be removed completely

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the only people who run to that altar, are when fleets meet there to fight. so you're not seeing many if any people in your level range making that run

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

When people loose they always blame everything, same in this situation.

If you want to 1 def and risk nothing dont cry when you get owned

Player avatar

King Joffrey Send PM

nyx2 said:

If you want to 1 def and risk nothing dont cry when you get owned

Nothing more needs to be said. Same applies to the other 40 prayer QQ threads.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Team Hollywood said:

I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

Should we do this?

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

Team Hollywood said:

I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

Should we do this?

No... 1.5 minutes of standing still? The 45 seconds already feels like forever not having to stand still

Maybe just put the bank over by Bandits instead where the altar used to be placed for PK events

Last edited by Nocashkilla (10 Nov 2017 00:04)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

One thing that sucks about any banks in wild tho is when they drop food before fights... Should make it so food cant be dropped anywhere in sight of a bank

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

exexe Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

That's the only thing I'm going to agree with you on but at the same time I'm going to disagree, when it wasn't there (bank chest) there was less PK'ing / general traffic at the castle. I'll assume you weren't around then to know that or are too ignorant to understand it - but like I said, I can kind of agree on the chest it sucks when you're outnumbered fighting and a couple or a few of your enemies can quite easily slip away and use the bank mid fight, I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

The altar has nothing to do with the chest though, let me know when you come up with some valid points on why the altar should be removed completely

You just dont want to understand eh? If we attack a mage team they drain their pray. instead of running down they run up where they log in their 62, attack us run to castle recharge prayer and come back , and guess what we are fucked coz we have no food to do that again.

You obv think omg make a real account get some armor noooob gtfo , but I like and have always loved pking at pure and range based , flats are boring to me , tried it and fights get freaking 2 damn long and obv 1 big problem are teams . I got no mates (ok few) and I dont want more coz it fucks up the pk , when we all team there are no one to kill with and then starts the bs´ing.
I saw that shit yesterday we were 5 vs 3ing then they logged on 3 mages and 2 higher lvls so it was 10 vs 3. We quit going cas and guess what 10 mins later they started to bs eachother coz no one to fight with.  I dont like bsing mates and this  private server got them tons.
If you wanna keep the altar then do something about this shit or you gonna ruin and realize when its too läte. Its fucking impossible to pk because its done so easy to tank mages to camp castle with their 40 pray accs. I wanna see how you kill them ,show me once and ill shut the fuck up forever.

I wanna see how you kill 4 tank mages and 2 pray beast (both 40 pray) with 3 of ur mates and ill be queit as mouse. And dont start get more mates , this server has lack of pking people everyone skills.

Last edited by exexe (10 Nov 2017 07:44)

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

exexe said:

I have 4 low lvl accounts 2 40s and 2 60s, I've only had them for 2 weeks wtf you talking about 50 accounts? all these higher levels etc? just cause I'm better than you don't make rubbish up about this huge disadvantage you have.

I pked maybe 4 days at 40s that's all and get non stop hate lol

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

One thing that sucks about any banks in wild tho is when they drop food before fights... Should make it so food cant be dropped anywhere in sight of a bank

People really do that? Haha
That problem cant be big because ive never seen it tbh

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

exexe Send PM

nyx2 said:

exexe said:

I have 4 low lvl accounts 2 40s and 2 60s, I've only had them for 2 weeks wtf you talking about 50 accounts? all these higher levels etc? just cause I'm better than you don't make rubbish up about this huge disadvantage you have.

I pked maybe 4 days at 40s that's all and get non stop hate lol

Yeah sorry your a pro bud , you have skills 10 vs 1 smb is a skill , dang sorry my bad.

Anyway if 48 is a 40 for you then you should go back to school. 45 » 50s
Nyx is like im running with my 40 from his 48 and he yells omg why run u scared? You pussy im also 40 why run... srsly?
Its not like 115 is same as 123 only prayer difference fuck your stupid big_smile Sorry bud but you are.

Last edited by exexe (10 Nov 2017 08:04)