Bank "Quickdraw" presets feature

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Since bankers have been made mostly redundant anyway, here's a feature that might make them useful...

Have 2 new options for banker dialogue

1. I'd like to make a quickdraw
2. I'd like to edit a quickdraw

For "edit a quickdraw" there would be three further dialogue options: Create a quickdraw, edit a quickdraw, delete a quickdraw. Not sure exactly how creation window would work, maybe something similar to AH, maybe a modified bank window... but the flow would work something like this:

When you create a quickdraw you enter the name you want (like "PK gear," "PK food," "Armor," "Pot set," "Runes," "Money for beer," "rares to show off," "All my gold for staking," etc.), then move on to a window where you highlight the items you want to be part of your quickdraw and set the number of each. Click save and then it's added to one of your quickdraw slots.

For "edit a quickdraw" you would be entered back into the same set-up window except it would have your name and items already input and you could change name, change numbers, change items, etc.

For "delete a quickdraw" select your slot and it removes the preset.

For "make a quickdraw," banker would have 3-5 dialogue slots, and each would have the name of the quickdraw you created and numbered slots. Just select the number and boom you're ready to hit wildy again in just a few seconds!

To make it quicker than bank dialogue maybe "quickdraw" could be a right-click option on chests and/or bankers to go straight to your quickdraw options.

An example of a quickdraw would be something like... I like to have 3-5 charged dstone ammies and 50 of each rune type for certain quests that involve a lot of walking or for hide-and-seek games, which is a pain in the ass to withdraw because I'm lazy. My quickdraw would look like this:

"Travel Gear"
D. Ammies - 3
Law runes - 50
Water runes - 50
Earth runes - 50
Fire runes - 50
Wind runes - 50

I also die in wildy a lot (JK I'm a skiller I never go in wildy):
"Lumby Again..."
Rune plate - 1
Rune legs - 1
Dragon Med - 1
D BAxe - 1
D Helm - 1
Dstone Ammie - 1
Swordies - 20

I also have a really siqq costume I wear when skilling and not wearing armor:
"Lookin fly af"
Red halloween mask - 1
Zammy robe top - 1
Zammy robe bottom -1
Gloves - 1
Boots - 1
Red cape - 1
Amulet of ghostspeak - 1
bloody axe of zamorak - 1

etc etc you get the idea by now I think.

If this somehow throws off timing or balance in the game, limit number of preset slots to just 3-5, or limit number of items added to each preset to only 5-9.

Was just a thought so feel free to suggest tweaks or tell me this idea is complete shit!!!

CHEERS~

Player avatar

Jan Send PM

Support.

Veteran mode player

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 epic

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

I had this in the works a few weeks ago, just been busy irl right now. Havent been able to spend the time on it that is required.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Actumen Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

I had this in the works a few weeks ago, just been busy irl right now. Havent been able to spend the time on it that is required.

Sick!