Lets go staking again

Player avatar

tadas Send PM

subscriber

Chris Naylor said:

KizL said:

Wined should be taken out after 40attack.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

GLeU said:

Gullak said:

well destorying fun chars people have build using 100+ / 1000+ hours just because some people is to lazy to use 5 hours hiting dummies on a 55.  ( like you can even buy the quest items now ) how fast and easy do you want it ? and once the main is done you end up with noting to do )

also if this change happens all the 55s wont be 55s anymore thay will be random levels and that dosent help anyone.

-1 from me atlest.

Gullak is mad cause he's wined a char to 90+ att lol

I guess I'd be mad too if I was in that position and if I'd been that much of a dumbass, to spend 100-200 hours wining my attack that high only to find out nobody will stake me.

q7L95AF.png

^ I think that's the best suggestion so far on the wining subject. That way we don't risk sending those autists who clicked dummies for 60-200-1000 hours into manic depression from having their stats reset, they can keep their builds and not be reset and we remove ability to wine past 40 from XX/XX/2017 - they can stand around with their hands in their pants with nobody staking them, everyone's a winner.

It would become a CHOICE whether you want to stake a wined account, not guesswork. I can't think of a better way than this to revive the staking scene, it stops peoples ''hard work'' being de-valued and their stats being reset, it removes the ability to wine in the future. What is not to love about this honestly

Last edited by Team Hollywood (31 Oct 2017 20:38)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]