King Jaffe J

Player avatar

Di3 4 G0d Send PM

subscriber

1) Name each character you are appealing along with information about your offense.

King Jaffe J

2) Do not post on other peoples ban appeals.

Check

3) Once an appeal is answered, do not post any more appeals for those characters.

Understood

4) Emails, PMs, in-game inquiries about bans will NOT be answered; use this forum instead.

Being an adult and following the guidelines

5) Be honest! Respect goes a long way. If it doesn't help you get unbanned, at least it will foster a good relationship going forward.

Ok im an old player coming back and going at this game again. I have a pker that i use to play with but he is banned, im not entirely sure on how the ban took place as it says about 465 days, so its been well over a year and i forgot but im back to play again. I know you reserve the right to keep characters banned and i respect that. I guess im here hoping you will consider unbanning him but if not i understand. Just had to try and appeal to see if i can get another chance with that beast(my character)

6) We reserve the right to ban any character for automated play, real-world trading, malicious activity, or any serious violation or history of violations.

I understand im just here to try and see if i can get him back or not

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

King Jaffe J had been unbanned, welcome back. Please check your inbox, for a message from me.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44