(DMM) 2 suggestions

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

1: If possible, add a timer for deadman accounts where if they want to use the ::event command to get to Castle that they have to stand still for 10 seconds to do so. You have to stand still for 10 secs to teleport with magic or a dragon ammy, you have to stand still for 10 secs to logout so I feel like it should be 10 secs to teleport using ::event too

2: DEADMAN KEYS!!!!!!! I've lost out on picking quite a few of these up, when you kill someone who had a full inventory of stuff sometimes it's impossible to grab the key, the most frustrating is when you can see it on the pile on the ground but when you right click the pile once you leave combat with the NPC it just shows all the other junk haha. Please make it so the key is always on the top or something? It's my understanding they have to be picked up at the moment as telegrabbing them means they won't work, even if that does get fixed it would be a great feature imo to put the key near the top of the loot pile always, not everyone has magic etc etc.

Last edited by dmm Random (29 Aug 2017 12:05)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Good suggestions, will be definitely adding this.

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

Cool thanks!

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

On kill the key should go into inventory automatically

Last edited by Stolt Archer (29 Aug 2017 17:04)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

It does go to inventory automatically, unless your inventory is full

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

I fixed ::event a few days ago, 15 seconda out of combat. Which includes being casted or ranged. Taking melee damage is now when the combat timer is set, so a player cant attack an npc and teleport away while in combat with a player or npc. These will be pushed once n0m is finished with treasure trails.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

It does go to inventory automatically, unless your inventory is full

Oh me so dumb!
grats on admin unc!!

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

I fixed ::event a few days ago, 15 seconda out of combat. Which includes being casted or ranged. Taking melee damage is now when the combat timer is set, so a player cant attack an npc and teleport away while in combat with a player or npc. These will be pushed once n0m is finished with treasure trails.

Aweeeeeeeeesome thx. GJ on Admin

Last edited by dmm Random (29 Aug 2017 19:46)

Player avatar

Squirtless Send PM

or maybe have a spot on your belt that it can go on so it does not take a spot on your inv

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

Maybe give all deadmans free access to legends guild so there would be lot more action and less talking shit?

Am Best Deadman (Retired 14th August 2017)