Player avatar

Mod Cash Send PM

mod

Sounds fun

[img]https://i.imgur.com/MHnkLqY.png[/img]

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

I agree dead man mode should have an thing like wild rules maybe make it God spells and super pots can only work on certain days then next role would be normal pots , makes it so people can play better , live longer

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

-1 takes the fun away

Am Best Deadman (Retired 14th August 2017)

Player avatar

boysoul Send PM

subscriber

cause u have main dmm accounts making god magers now and not fair to other ppl

Player avatar

jossan Send PM

subscriber

I agree about godmage but not about super potions

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Just have a p2p area for dmm. Problem solved.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

P2p map has p2p spells, f2p has f2p. Wild follows wild rules.

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

boysoul said:

Please help me understand how it's not fair to other people? It's all about survival here seems like many of you doesn't get a hold on it. If you want gm just go make one lol not that hard m8

3o5 said:

This could work too

Player avatar

jossan Send PM

subscriber

ihavenoidea said:

boysoul said:

Please help me understand how it's not fair to other people? It's all about survival here seems like many of you doesn't get a hold on it. If you want gm just go make one lol not that hard m8

3o5 said:

This could work too

To be honest I don't like the idea of having f2p in the 1v1 zones. Imo p2p is much better for solo pking.

Godmage is the thing that might be abit overpowered tho. Haven't really tested it at all. How good is it in flats with the faster casting update? Have anyone tried it on flats?

Player avatar

boysoul Send PM

subscriber

its because main chars put crap ton on a noob account get god mage full rune d med and d square and go out and kill im not saying its a bad thing but god msge at 30 n low 40s every1 know its over powered thats y they make it then they get whatever and put on main

Player avatar

boysoul Send PM

subscriber

ihavenoidea said:

boysoul said:

3o5 said:

This could work too

i know it aint hard to make a dm god mage but when u have 1 person having 2 or 3 just to kill u kinda takes the fu away indont mind fighting ur way thru the game y i made a dm but when u got a few multi logging everything especually ob 30's godmage kinda ruins dm i think my opinion

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

boysoul said:

ihavenoidea said:

boysoul said:

3o5 said:

This could work too

i know it aint hard to make a dm god mage but when u have 1 person having 2 or 3 just to kill u kinda takes the fu away indont mind fighting ur way thru the game y i made a dm but when u got a few multi logging everything especually ob 30's godmage kinda ruins dm i think my opinion

Really simple, deadman is deadman. Supposed to be killing everyone on sight. Doesn't matter if you're low 30s or flats i'd still hunt you down. If you don't like it, quit the dmm and move on to reg.

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

boysoul said:

ihavenoidea said:

boysoul said:

3o5 said:

This could work too

What? Lol. The only place you can really multi or 2v1 is in the wilderness. Or white wolf mountain. How is that ruining deadman mode? Why not avoid those areas????? Like you said yourself it's not hard to make one. What's stopping you doing so? You dying a few times while you're fishing might make you mad but it doesn't ruin deadman mode.

Kill or be killed. Get rich or be poor. Jossan is right in some respects, p2p is better for solo PK'ing, certainly more reliable than F2P gear and spells. The casting timer for GodMage is being increased when n0m drops the new client from 1.2 back to 1.6 so it will be nowhere near as over powered as it has been for the last 2 weeks, so honestly, what's the problem??