How can rank 1 iron man have 94 pray and 92 heblaw

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

I'm curious how rank 1 iron man only has 17m combat xp and he's not99 range , but yet have 94 pray and 92 or 93 herb, just from grinding out the herbs and bones clearly 17m combat xp wouldnt do it , so this guy legit or slip through a glitch some how cause it don't add up

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Doing prayer in wildy skulled with 2x exp egg . And 17m in each melee stat + 91 ranged is more then enough to get 99 pray on a normal char maybe even on 2 chars .

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

I was 92 prayer when i was iron man. i trained at red dragon in wildy when hotspot was around because the revernant would kill dragons and id loot the bones, also i was 91 herblaw

Last edited by JediMindTrix (22 Aug 2017 10:04)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Prsf Send PM

subscriber

During Christmas, the grincher dropped stacks of dbones etc too. My iron has decent prayer for its' combat stats.

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

Yup Grincher was key plus the easter event for eggs.  (I am ir0n t J d btw). Check on the media page for my bank shot after Xmas. (http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11015)  Also herblaw was a grind I spent like a month straight just killing salarin the twisted/druids, shadow warriors and collecting vials, 2nds etc. Those stats will be going up soon again as well. I've acquired approx 700 dbones and 800ish herbs Rannar and up since I returned a month ago big_smile. Oh and Ps. I went from 85ish mage to like 19m xp using God mage alone at Grincher haha

Last edited by Tjd9 (28 Aug 2017 15:19)