ArmedRetard banned

Player avatar

ArmedRetard Send PM

hello to whomever it may concern ..  I got banned April 5th ...  the story goes like this... I was mining saw some player talked to him got no response  next thing I know mod comes to me says  the guy he just banned said I was a subscriber to some macroing website  but    a lot of pple tell me I have a great name. .. and I wouldn't be suprise if  someone just ripped my name and used it ..   I  spoke with him and everything was fine ..  anyhow I finished my mining went to giants under edge to level prayer ..  mod  teleports me out and says  I was botting I told him I wasn't ...  we talked  he asked me to send him a screen shot .. I told him I wasn't sure how to take a screens got on my computer because it's an all in one touch screen ..  told him to give me a minute while I Google it...   as I'm googling he just bans me .  so I logg ed d on my alt .. and asked him why he couldn't wait 2 minutes his only response was I'm macroing and   he knows it .. like I tried to get him a screen shot he didn't even give me a chance ...  . I haven't played since then just now comming back .. would like my acc back I worked very hard  completing my quests. .    and the time I started to the time I got banned .. no way in hell did I macro such shit stars in that bug time period..  nothing about my acc says I macro... please look into it

Player avatar

Nisti Send PM

Dev

Your ban has been removed and you are officially unbanned now!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TJ4HSbP.png[/img]