New Players, read!

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

I'm giving back to the community, feel free to post here if you want a free rune 2-handed sword along with some others items to start you off... I gotcha! Just bought 50 r2hs to give to new players smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Also, evryone can give an ENORMOUS thanks to Judge! He bought my White Christmas Cracker for a decently 10m overpriced, knowing that I would be contributing the majority of the 50m to the community to keep new players playing smile Feel free to message one of my accounts ingame, message me here, or just post here!

My accounts: (Deadman) Marine Chroz, Chroz (Main, Pker/skiller), Chroztian (Flats PKer), Chr0z, Chroz Jr, Chroz Chroz, Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith, Gucci--Mane (two spaces), and Rick N Morty! I'm leaving for the Marines in December, so I would love to help out new players (non-Deadmen or Ironman). If you're an older player and need some financial help, I'm okay with that too. Just dont start a new account and message me acting like a new player. Just explain your situation and I will be more than happy to help!

All I ask is to not be greedy and take advantage of my help smile Love ya guys!

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

EyeRonic Send PM

Hey man i wouldnt mind taking up the offer on your charity work lol. Could always appreciated a good ole helping hand. My game name is the same as my forum ill be off fishing somewhere haha.

Last edited by EyeRonic (13 Aug 2017 12:17)

Player avatar

Yumito Send PM

I could use a R2H feel free to add me in game, I've just finished the non-member quests and am working on members

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

I need one plz!!!

Joke. But nice move from ya smile

Last edited by Badboy666 (16 Aug 2017 17:55)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Mod Banana Send PM

Formerly known as Mod Macy

Chroz said:

I'm giving back to the community, feel free to post here if you want a free rune 2-handed sword along with some others items to start you off... I gotcha! Just bought 50 r2hs to give to new players smile

It is nice of you to help our community. I have done a study people are indeed more likely to stay if they are given a decent starter pack. Keep up the good work.

Here to help everybody!!! Invite me to your party!!!!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Mod Mama said:

Chroz said:

It is nice of you to help our community. I have done a study people are indeed more likely to stay if they are given a decent starter pack. Keep up the good work.

''ive done a study''

lol'd

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Mod Mama said:

Chroz said:

''ive done a study''

lol'd

hey Tru where ya been!

Player avatar

siridyus Send PM

subscriber

148 r2hs DONATED TO COMMUNITY WHEN MOD BILLY ACTUALLY restores them   stupid glitch deleted them

Big load Send PM

Make the cute ass newbs work for it. Go mine coal like a real chooblet.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

lol oh shut up sirid

Last edited by Chroz (21 Aug 2017 09:09)

Player avatar

functor Send PM

hi i'm new to this server, i'd love an r2h for my main, would be much appreciated

Last edited by functor (28 Aug 2017 00:30)

Player avatar

Zapp man Send PM

Hello!
I'm new to this server, i'd love a r2H for my character as well if they're still available smile

Player avatar

Havok78 Send PM

Just signed up today! Can't wait to play again, it has been soooo long since I RS'ed. smile  in-game name same as forum name. Thank you!!

Player avatar

Noliferqt Send PM

Last edited by Noliferqt (31 Aug 2017 04:11)

rscrevolution.com aka. Nolifer <terrisluts>
normal rscrevolution aka. S a y u m i <Maxed>
[img]http://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/S%20A%20Y%20U%20M%20I.png[/img]

Player avatar

fight 0r run Send PM

DMM2_Participant

i can use some equips and items etc to start making a flat barely started playing rsc again. it will be great head start thanks
in game name : fight or run

Last edited by fight 0r run (18 Oct 2017 02:09)