Deadman Released!

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

ihavenoidea said:

Back on topic, why wouldn't you make another server for deadmans if you want more pk? Win win situation, no more crying from skillers and pk scene would stay the same. Im sorry forumwarrior to make you feel important here. Sincerely, best pker.

See I knew you had it in you.  I think "We are not creating a new server or a world, deadmen will play along with regural players" covers not creating a new server so making it mesh together as one server is the key.

So not a new world.   As billy pointed out

Billy said:

Just an idea, I noticed something, which is normal characters and deadman characters being in competition for popular wilderness training spots, but not being able to kill each other. I think that feels wrong since the wilderness is supposed to be the most dangerous part of the game for everyone.

He has noticed it, I've noticed it, and I've heard others mention it as well.  As mentioned wild is dangerous for everything, why make an special exception for this type?

Trust me, im a no body on the interwebs just having fun on a 15 some odd year old game remembering good old times, same as you, another no body on the internet having fun; your way, my way, there is no wrong way in this game, its about fun.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

ReconOne said:

ihavenoidea said:

Back on topic, why wouldn't you make another server for deadmans if you want more pk? Win win situation, no more crying from skillers and pk scene would stay the same. Im sorry forumwarrior to make you feel important here. Sincerely, best pker.

See I knew you had it in you.  I think "We are not creating a new server or a world, deadmen will play along with regural players" covers not creating a new server so making it mesh together as one server is the key.

So not a new world.   As billy pointed out

Billy said:

Just an idea, I noticed something, which is normal characters and deadman characters being in competition for popular wilderness training spots, but not being able to kill each other. I think that feels wrong since the wilderness is supposed to be the most dangerous part of the game for everyone.

He has noticed it, I've noticed it, and I've heard others mention it as well.  As mentioned wild is dangerous for everything, why make an special exception for this type?

Trust me, im a no body on the interwebs just having fun on a 15 some odd year old game remembering good old times, same as you, another no body on the internet having fun; your way, my way, there is no wrong way in this game, its about fun.

Lmfao.. ok m8 whats the point of you bashing here from wilderness since you dont even go there? Why do you want to kill deadman from the very beginning? Did i kill you and you ragequit on forums? explain why you spend time here for making wildy "more dangerous" cuz we all know if admins gonna make deadman vs normals no1 is gonna pk anymore.. on deadmans...

Am Best Deadman (Retired 14th August 2017)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

ihavenoidea said:

Lmfao.. ok m8 whats the point of you bashing here from wilderness since you dont even go there? Why do you want to kill deadman from the very beginning? Did i kill you and you ragequit on forums? explain why you spend time here for making wildy "more dangerous" cuz we all know if admins gonna make deadman vs normals no1 is gonna pk anymore.. on deadmans...

What am I bashing? I'm stating I think wild should be dangerous for anyone..That only "bashing" if you are a liberal and differing opinions are "hate speech".  I also don't understand this "ragequit on forums"...Im on the forums, in the game and watching a movie..so if thats what that statement means..yes I ragequit on forums most nights after work when i have nothing else to do.

Hopefully this helps "normal characters and deadman characters being in competition for popular wilderness training spots". 

1. Wild = best farming spot for leveling up due to xp increase
2. Wild dangerous
3. Due to 1, and not many mobs/spots it can fill up (sometimes see 10 people at thugs, or 5 at rats)
4. Due to 3, = less xp than normal.
5. Having it so in the dangerous area (pick rats east wild for pure leveling) about 3 is max otherwise its crowded.  If say you (lvl 50) go there and start training, and then 3-4 DMs come and 2 are between 47-53 (lvl range of rats) normally you could kill them to clear it up, here you can't, physically impossible other then leveling up a DM just for that purpose, which as others have stated, they have no intention of making a new guy (not for everyone).

Regardless what occurs, I still have my guys and enjoy them so Ill be good with whatever.  Have a good night killing them fire giants my friend, got work in the AM.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

ihavenoidea said:

Best solution to this: DM and normals are different, they shouldn't be able to attack each others. But if admins are gonna allow this, make a whole different server where you can do that shit. People grindin for weeks to get shits and then normal can come and take your profits? "Come try deadman, it'll be fun they said"

Or just ban deadman from wild, they got rest of world to fight.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We won't make a change this early in deadman, just something to think about in the meantime is: do we like the fact that deadmen and normal PKers cannot ban each other from spots in the wilderness, and if not, how that would be fixed?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Ironman can be killed, so deadman must be too.

Last edited by Badboy666 (9 Aug 2017 09:51)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

White Walker Send PM

Badboy666 said:

Ironmans only threat is himself, really - he can stick to PVE-land, and avoid wildy.. not so true on a DM.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

White Walker said:

Badboy666 said:

Ironmans only threat is himself, really - he can stick to PVE-land, and avoid wildy.. not so true on a DM.

They still go in wild for the same things. Better xp, agility course etc. Deadmen can be attacked in the normal world because thats what they sign up for. Wilderness for ironmen and deadmen should still be the same kind of risk, thats why its called wilderness and thats why a warning pops up before you enter.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

White Walker said:

Badboy666 said:

They still go in wild for the same things. Better xp, agility course etc. Deadmen can be attacked in the normal world because thats what they sign up for. Wilderness for ironmen and deadmen should still be the same kind of risk, thats why its called wilderness and thats why a warning pops up before you enter.

totally fucking agree. If they want to train in wildy, they should have to face the same risks as everyone else. Deadmanmode=immunity to wild is stupid.

Player avatar

jukebox Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Nocashkilla said:

White Walker said:

totally fucking agree. If they want to train in wildy, they should have to face the same risks as everyone else. Deadmanmode=immunity to wild is stupid.

I do get your thoughts.
But lets Face it.
My self have access to 10 flats, 10 90s 10 80s 10 70s 10 60s   n so on. If i could kill dm on all them and protect my dm with all them. Id be King of The wildy on DM too.
Id just go hunt them down with my dm on follow one of my flats or 90s and ks it when the dm is low

Player avatar

ihavenoidea Send PM

subscriber

jukebox said:

I do get your thoughts.
But lets Face it.
My self have access to 10 flats, 10 90s 10 80s 10 70s 10 60s   n so on. If i could kill dm on all them and protect my dm with all them. Id be King of The wildy on DM too.
Id just go hunt them down with my dm on follow one of my flats or 90s and ks it when the dm is low

Am Best Deadman (Retired 14th August 2017)

Player avatar

anothernewcharlol Send PM

subscriber

White Walker said:

Badboy666 said:

how so lol? ironmen still need to go to wild for certain things as well. so that's not a valid statement.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

jukebox said:

GLeU said:

Nocashkilla said:

I do get your thoughts.
But lets Face it.

DM xp rate is so high that they can make chars extremely fast and eventually have more chars than you have. And if you have that many chars then you know how hard it is to control that many accounts at once and have them all parked at the right place at the right time within the right levels to attack. Sounds like some good beef to me.

Not to mention that DM have the entire normal world to pk in too while reg accounts can only fight in the wild

Make DM not lose their stats to reg accounts, thats the only unfair thing I can see.

Last edited by Nocashkilla (10 Aug 2017 22:38)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

So deadmen are made for more pking.... but they crying because they would get pked in wild? Wild has advantages, deal with it if you wanna come in, simple as that. It will all end up to multi'ing and teaming in a couple weeks anyways lol.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

called it

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

i3lunt t0k3r said:

It's a cool concept but I'ma keep it 100 it's just going take away from the pk sein that's already dead then you got people like Batman who's going around killing people 1 hit able who can't catch a fly if his life depended on it gloating that he's good

LOL

Player avatar

Zeldar Send PM

Good work n0m smile

Player avatar

monster Send PM

subscriber

You actually did it? You madman.

Player avatar

kimb0t123 Send PM

we need stronger guards, u can bank easily and get in and out of safe zones really easily.

Player avatar

sabbatic21 Send PM

Mod Kleio said:

Universal said:

i can't even understand ... so anyone can attack u anywhere ....  but u can't .... and u have just 20 sec after attack ?? so 3 flats following u .. u have been attacked and attacker run away ... so rest 2 with full food will attack u again after 20 sec .... maybe that 20 sec will not enough to go in safe zone ...

We have added a 20second player jump timer so you would have a chance to have a 1v1 fight without being ganged up by a large team, since we know that teaming will be huge in deadman as it is on the main game. Also you will have 20seconds after killing someone to get some loot or just grab a bank raid chest key and run for you life.

Universal said:

one more thing if u do more XP ... so can u enable/disable that mode? if not what is the point? losing XP losing bank stuff dying ... omg not even going to try it ...

This is a very high xp rate game mode, losing some experience is just an additional challenge in this more. I would like to add that gaining experience after losing some is accelerated until you reach the level you had before.

....psychological warfare at its finest... love deadman..good work..