Return of the Kingslayer ;D

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys! Been QUITE some time. I was pretty good friends with a LOT of players on this game from December 2015-July 2016... but I'm leaving for boot camp for the United States Marine Corps in the next 60 days, so I figured I'd hop on here and there to PK on Chroz and Chroztian, maybe level a bit. And also help out some newer players, like so many people did for me back in the day!

If you'd like a pro PKer to join your team, Chroz is 92/12/99 with 94 Magic and 83 Combat, while Chroztian is 99 flats with 103 Combat. Oh and Chroz Jr (or maybe Chroz Chroz? or Chr0z) is a Rune-defense Magic Pure with like 30ish combat. If you need anyone good with any of these combat levels (30, 83, 103), feel free to let me know big_smile

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

chaostactics Send PM

Welcome back Chroz!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

What up I remember you.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

What up I remember you.

~K!zL

No Mercy big_smile hey bruv

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement