just throwing this out there (Dragon Dagger, Spear & Mace)

Player avatar

swanky Send PM

subscriber

Idk Ive been thinking about this for a while and figured i may as well throw it out there:

(trigger warning: only equipable after heroes quest is complete, not suggesting 'special' attacks its just a normal rsc weapon)

Dragon Mace :

https://ibb.co/gJ5rFQ

WeaponAim:65
WeaponPower:59
Prayer:+4

It would have the lowest power and aim of any of the current dragon weapons,but also the only dragon weapon with a prayer bonus.
The point of this would be slower draining prayer in exchange for a little damage and accuracy, it also wouldn't be too useful under 70 prayer

Been thinking about it since hardened rune was released which made a new maximum prayer bonus
Maybe as a slayer drop, or on the vendor with Dragon Axe for around 130k, both even

Also, and again just throwing it out there;

With the release of Slayer it would be really cool to have the Dragon Spear/Dagger as a high level slayer drop.

Dragon Spear
http://ibb.co/gsfivQ

WeaponAim:62
WeaponPower:54

Dragon Dagger(After Lost City, costs 75k at dragon sword vendor)
http://ibb.co/iYJLaQ

WeaponAim:66
WeaponPower:48

The point of these weapons would be the ability to finally add poison to dragon weapons.
It would have even less strength bonus than the dragon mace, making it the new weakest dragon item stat-wise.
The spear would have no quest requirement, but it would require maybe 85+ slayer to obtain. Tradeable of course.

Last edited by swanky (18 Jul 2017 22:12)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

imo dragon mace should have like 85 power, but 40-45 aim. a real hard hitter, but not very accurate.

dragon dagger i like.

dragon spear.... spears dont work on here the same as rs2. theyre meant to be a projectile weapon that deals HEAVY damage.

Player avatar

swanky Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

imo dragon mace should have like 85 power, but 40-45 aim. a real hard hitter, but not very accurate.

dragon dagger i like.

dragon spear.... spears dont work on here the same as rs2. theyre meant to be a projectile weapon that deals HEAVY damage.

That would be cool too as far as what you'd like to see in the mace, I'd enjoy that and it would be off limits to pures because of heroes req

I didn't know that about the spear, all I know is that I switch to rune spear poisoned for a few swings sometimes to poison bosses and high lvl monsters and thought the d spear would work in the same fashion

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

swanky said:

GLeU said:

dragon dagger i like.

That would be cool too as far as what you'd like to see in the mace, I'd enjoy that and it would be off limits to pures because of heroes req

I didn't know that about the spear, all I know is that I switch to rune spear poisoned for a few swings sometimes to poison bosses and high lvl monsters and thought the d spear would work in the same fashion

That's how they made them work on here, but real rsc they were a projectile weapon.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

dragon dagger i like.

I agree. I never understood why maces were low powered weapons on RS. Would be cool to see them as viable options. Rune mace looks cool as hell on RSC and it would be nice to see it being used in the wilderness.

I fail to see the purpose of dragon dagger. Given that we don't have special attacks like RS2, there's really no point to it. Why waste space on a weak worthless weapon when you can just use poison rune arrows which hit better anyway unless your range sucks.

Player avatar

Slashiroth Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

GLeU said:

dragon dagger i like.

I agree. I never understood why maces were low powered weapons on RS. Would be cool to see them as viable options. Rune mace looks cool as hell on RSC and it would be nice to see it being used in the wilderness.

I fail to see the purpose of dragon dagger. Given that we don't have special attacks like RS2, there's really no point to it. Why waste space on a weak worthless weapon when you can just use poison rune arrows which hit better anyway unless your range sucks.

I want to use it to poison black demons and dragons then switch to my d sword u dont need spec for that, right now i have to use a rune spear or rune arrows to poison monsters and those 2 items get old quick

Last edited by Slashiroth (25 Jul 2017 02:41)