Shilo Village quest


Mod Kleio Send PM

mod

Posts: 389

Hello, adventurers! We are proud to announce that Shilo Village quest is now available! Shilo Village itself is now fully replicated as well and completion of the quest is required to enter the village.

qhNJfwI.png

Now you will have to have 106 Quest Points to wear the the Quest Cape, if you don't have the required points the cape won't be removed, you just won't be able to equip it. But... Players who obtained the Quest Cape illegally, without having at least 100 QP, beware...

This image posted is some interesting RSC trivia, did you know that if you drop Rashiliyias corpse she will say she is going to attend her plans of destroying Shilo Village? I found that interesting while writing the quest.

Since Shilo Village is now replicated, gem rocks there now work. Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.

Stay tuned for future updates and we hope that you will have great fun doing the quest!


2ilmvtc.jpg
#KleioAgainstDrama

Mod Cash Send PM

Senior Moderator

Posts: 162

tongue Great work Kleio!!

supersonny2 Send PM

subscriber

From: Canada
Posts: 41

Hey great job man. I wo der if i should finish the rest of the quest now haha xD


-I can be your superman-

ReconOne Send PM

Member

Posts: 89

Dang gonna have to do the murder mystery quest...Skipped it as it kept bugging out and duplicating the wrong item...Ill start it over and record a video just in case it messes up so you can tell me what i'm doing wrong haha.

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 122

In the pic above, you misspelled "hear."

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

From: Pleb Nation
Posts: 712

Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.



WHAT THE F, I WORE MINE TILL 99 MINING, DIDNT KNOW IT WASNT WORKING FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Billy Send PM

Administrator

Posts: 2,054

runeknight95 said:

Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.



WHAT THE F, I WORE MINE TILL 99 MINING, DIDNT KNOW IT WASNT WORKING FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, pre-equipment tab.
Nico%20troll%20img.png

We'll get any Shilo bugs you might find fixed swiftly, feel free to post them in the bugs section.


Questions, concerns? Shoot me a PM on forums or in-game,
Or send me an email at billy@rscrevolution.com
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews
Remember: Automated play is a bannable offense!

vlad putin Send PM

Member

Posts: 1

Hahahah to Billy and Runeknight's posts... Gosh darn it, I too wore my ol' dragon amulet like a good boy all the way to 99. Oh well.

edit - Oh for the love of Pete I thought I was logged in as Prox when I wrote that.

Last edited by vlad putin (15 Jul 2017 05:00)

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber

From: CU$E
Posts: 185

Billy said:

runeknight95 said:

Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.
Also we have replicated Charge Dragon Stone Amulet giving extra chance in getting gems while mining regural rocks or gem rocks.



WHAT THE F, I WORE MINE TILL 99 MINING, DIDNT KNOW IT WASNT WORKING FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same, pre-equipment tab.
http://comm181.pbworks.com/f/Nico%20troll%20img.png

We'll get any Shilo bugs you might find fixed swiftly, feel free to post them in the bugs section.

double same! lol


#1 MINER

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 114

I didn't experience any bugs while I was questing; it was smooth sailing except for the part where you combine the bone beads with the bronze wire. You have to use the wire on the beads or it won't work, or visa versa (I don't remember) but that might have been changed since I took a break during the quest because I had to go to sleep tongue. When I came back, I used the two items together and they merged just fine. Anyway, no serious bugs I could find. Just solid coding all the way through. I usually don't like quests, but this one was quite enjoyable I must say. Also I did it because I wanted to still be able to use my favorite training spot (The UndeadOnes outside the village). Great job as usual, staff peoples.

Last edited by Proxicity (16 Jul 2017 04:14)


I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Mod Kleio Send PM

mod

Posts: 389

Thanks for a great review Proxicity, I'll check if Bone Beads and Bronze Wire combining is written correctly.


2ilmvtc.jpg
#KleioAgainstDrama

ReconOne Send PM

Member

Posts: 89

Only issue I had was the order on the wiki seems off.
http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/ … ge_(quest)

To get into Tomb of Bervirius you have to already have done the part I marked as 4..yet its above it...so following the guide exactly will not work (Uncle was there when I was doing it).  Other then that, no issues with the quest, so if you search the stacked rocks and get "nothing" make sure you have the bone, and half searched the hidden door and chiseled the key.

Correct order
https://snag.gy/bq7zNy.jpg


Wrong order

https://snag.gy/8MWn4g.jpg

Mod Kleio Send PM

mod

Posts: 389

ReconOne said:

To get into Tomb of Bervirius you have to already have done the part I marked as 4..yet its above it...so following the guide exactly will not work (Uncle was there when I was doing it).  Other then that, no issues with the quest, so if you search the stacked rocks and get "nothing" make sure you have the bone, and half searched the hidden door and chiseled the key.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with the quest, ReconOne, but the 4th part is unrelated to the 3rd, the problem that you've had is that you most likely did not talk to Trufitus who tells you to go look for Bervirius tomb, you get that dialog after you bury Zadimus corpse. Basicly the requirement in the code is for you to get the suggestion from Trufitus to go look for the tomb "on a small island which lies to the South West."


2ilmvtc.jpg
#KleioAgainstDrama

ReconOne Send PM

Member

Posts: 89

Mod Kleio said:

ReconOne said:

To get into Tomb of Bervirius you have to already have done the part I marked as 4..yet its above it...so following the guide exactly will not work (Uncle was there when I was doing it).  Other then that, no issues with the quest, so if you search the stacked rocks and get "nothing" make sure you have the bone, and half searched the hidden door and chiseled the key.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had issues with the quest, ReconOne, but the 4th part is unrelated to the 3rd, the problem that you've had is that you most likely did not talk to Trufitus who tells you to go look for Bervirius tomb, you get that dialog after you bury Zadimus corpse. Basicly the requirement in the code is for you to get the suggestion from Trufitus to go look for the tomb "on a small island which lies to the South West."


Its all good, quest got done so i can use my cape again, just wanted to throw it out there in case any one else has any issues, try that as it worked for me once i found the door, searched it and it mentioned something about a key, i could then carve the bone into it, it then let me into his tomb on the island.

Player avatar

Fyuman Send PM

Member

Posts: 5

Sorry if this has been asked but do the gem rocks give you anything besides opal? online it says they're supposed to give all types but i have only received opal also i cannot cut uncut opal into opal will that feature be added aswell?

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

Posts: 318

great work, i need to get questing im behind on it


ModernBB BBCode Test