The lads gettin cleaned up

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

themulcher said:

reines your shit

TRACTOR BANNED TO BECOMING GARDEN TOOLS.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

themulcher said:

reines your shit

TRACTOR BANNED TO BECOMING GARDEN TOOLS.

They lost their brum brum

Last edited by Nyx (6 Jun 2017 09:46)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

I really dont think oopsie knows any of those

I do actually, these idiots change their names and think nobody knows who it is lol, same old Shat On, Cmann, Mulch bla bla bla, randoms who until a couple of months ago I'd never heard of. The most toxic shit bags I've ever met on P servers and I've been on them 5 years now, I am the best secret name PKer of the last 2 yrs on this server, I've had many random alias's that if I told you guys u probably wouldn't believe me. All to try better Pking, did it many times

These nerds forget we paved the way and treated me with nothing but disrespect even when I was trying to give nothing but that in whatever way I could, all the real competition left to go elsewhere and the same old dry PKing became not fun for me, I don't enjoy PKing against shit PKers in 30 man discords who I know full well I can get away every 2 catches 9 out of 10 fights but you'll talk shit all day long. The people I am Pking with now are my friends, the ones who made this server fun for me over the years, I never meant to leave on bad terms but the way when I took that position I wasn't expecting the wave of friends and all the shit that came with it. That and all my friends leaving left me no choice.

No matter how many times you guys beg me on discord I'm not coming back (and I meant everything I said on discord.) I loved my 2 years on this server but I'm not gonna play where there's no real competition and the competition that's left are inexperienced toxic douchebags who infiltrate discords and spread pointless hate.

This is the last post I will make here and my account list will lay to rest unless gamble uses it. Oh yeah and to whoever 'chad' was in discord - whoever that is, that Uncle told him private info from my skype convo with Uncle about me getting ddos'd - Uncle did tell me the identities of peoples secret PKers, one being 'Adventure' - Uncle told me it was Maddog and that the IP had logged into Maddog bank. There's other shit he told me as a player too which should never be told from mod to player. Wanted to be part of the big boi's so we'd protect him so he could do firemaking lmfao, I leave and he shit talks me behind my back well fuck you bud. Corrupt pos.

Peace

Any admin can check discord/in-game PM logs with keywords 'Adventure' and 'Maddog b4nk' and you'll find what your looking for. You told me and Gamble it was him, you told us char's Adventure's IP had logged into, tell people about our personal conversations and I will tell people about our personal conversations ya dig.

turnip kid shows his true form. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook