The lads gettin cleaned up

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Looks like 8 vs 2? and p2p, and this is best you managed.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

So.... bad

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

my god..............

you have been PKing on RSCR for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you still this bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not even been a PKer for 3 years. Srsly, get good

Player avatar

Zach Nocare Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Come save your lads Elliot they need you bad

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I really dont think oopsie knows any of those

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

10x better on droid than u on pc hmm

Player avatar

casket provider Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

My brain hurts...

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Terribad, nobody teamers who need 10v1 .. pathethic

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Loll I'd be ashamed filming this pathetic pking.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Lol damn roasting the op

#1 MINER

Player avatar

themulcher Send PM

subscriber

seems like a duffing to me

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Loll I'd be ashamed filming this pathetic pking.

This must of been their best one to post is though LOL

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I do actually, these idiots change their names and think nobody knows who it is lol, same old Shat On, Cmann, Mulch bla bla bla, randoms who until a couple of months ago I'd never heard of. The most toxic shit bags I've ever met on P servers and I've been on them 5 years now, I am the best secret name PKer of the last 2 yrs on this server, I've had many random alias's that if I told you guys u probably wouldn't believe me. All to try better Pking, did it many times

These nerds forget we paved the way and treated me with nothing but disrespect even when I was trying to give nothing but that in whatever way I could, all the real competition left to go elsewhere and the same old dry PKing became not fun for me, I don't enjoy PKing against shit PKers in 30 man discords who I know full well I can get away every 2 catches 9 out of 10 fights but you'll talk shit all day long. The people I am Pking with now are my friends, the ones who made this server fun for me over the years, I never meant to leave on bad terms but the way when I took that position I wasn't expecting the wave of friends and all the shit that came with it. That and all my friends leaving left me no choice.

No matter how many times you guys beg me on discord I'm not coming back (and I meant everything I said on discord.) I loved my 2 years on this server but I'm not gonna play where there's no real competition and the competition that's left are inexperienced toxic douchebags who infiltrate discords and spread pointless hate.

This is the last post I will make here and my account list will lay to rest unless gamble uses it. Oh yeah and to whoever 'chad' was in discord - whoever that is, that Uncle told him private info from my skype convo with Uncle about me getting ddos'd - Uncle did tell me the identities of peoples secret PKers, one being 'Adventure' - Uncle told me it was Maddog and that the IP had logged into Maddog bank. There's other shit he told me as a player too which should never be told from mod to player. Wanted to be part of the big boi's so we'd protect him so he could do firemaking lmfao, I leave and he shit talks me behind my back well fuck you bud. Corrupt pos.

Peace

Any admin can check discord/in-game PM logs with keywords 'Adventure' and 'Maddog b4nk' and you'll find what your looking for. You told me and Gamble it was him, you told us char's Adventure's IP had logged into, tell people about our personal conversations and I will tell people about our personal conversations ya dig.

Last edited by Oopsie (1 Jun 2017 10:32)

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

I never gave you info so i could pk with you and im pretty sure Adventure was never maddog lol. Also i never talked shit about you.. keep letting pluto fill your ear with nonsense. Youve turned into everything you said you hated about this server.

And i tried to help you when you thought you were being attacked lol.. if people say you were being ddosed because you said you were being targeted in game chat.. thats not me leaking anything from skype.

And to whomever this Chad character is.. Sounds like a stand up guy. Youre the real hero m8.

Update to oopsies

the word adventure hasnt been said by any accounts owned by me or that i share personal accs with. Please dont make up lies just because someones been lying to you.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

we were roughly outnumbered 2 to 1, I got a pm from some peeps wanting to pk because everyone was bored as fuck so i go along but no one wanted to pick a designated caller or get on some form of voip. Next time we choose a boss!!!!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

I do actually, these idiots change their names and think nobody knows who it is lol, same old Shat On, Cmann, Mulch bla bla bla, randoms who until a couple of months ago I'd never heard of. The most toxic shit bags I've ever met on P servers and I've been on them 5 years now, I am the best secret name PKer of the last 2 yrs on this server, I've had many random alias's that if I told you guys u probably wouldn't believe me. All to try better Pking, did it many times

These nerds forget we paved the way and treated me with nothing but disrespect even when I was trying to give nothing but that in whatever way I could, all the real competition left to go elsewhere and the same old dry PKing became not fun for me, I don't enjoy PKing against shit PKers in 30 man discords who I know full well I can get away every 2 catches 9 out of 10 fights but you'll talk shit all day long. The people I am Pking with now are my friends, the ones who made this server fun for me over the years, I never meant to leave on bad terms but the way when I took that position I wasn't expecting the wave of friends and all the shit that came with it. That and all my friends leaving left me no choice.

No matter how many times you guys beg me on discord I'm not coming back (and I meant everything I said on discord.) I loved my 2 years on this server but I'm not gonna play where there's no real competition and the competition that's left are inexperienced toxic douchebags who infiltrate discords and spread pointless hate.

This is the last post I will make here and my account list will lay to rest unless gamble uses it. Oh yeah and to whoever 'chad' was in discord - whoever that is, that Uncle told him private info from my skype convo with Uncle about me getting ddos'd - Uncle did tell me the identities of peoples secret PKers, one being 'Adventure' - Uncle told me it was Maddog and that the IP had logged into Maddog bank. There's other shit he told me as a player too which should never be told from mod to player. Wanted to be part of the big boi's so we'd protect him so he could do firemaking lmfao, I leave and he shit talks me behind my back well fuck you bud. Corrupt pos.

Peace

Any admin can check discord/in-game PM logs with keywords 'Adventure' and 'Maddog b4nk' and you'll find what your looking for. You told me and Gamble it was him, you told us char's Adventure's IP had logged into, tell people about our personal conversations and I will tell people about our personal conversations ya dig.

same reason most of OGS left...pkers here are rubbish and shit talkers. apart from OOps problem with uncle, uncle has done no wrong by me.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

themulcher Send PM

subscriber

reines your shit

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

Is this the best pk vid you could find?