Postal Service

Player avatar

Boothe Send PM

subscriber

You guys ever think about possibly making a postal service to make it easier to give things from player to player. What made me think of this was I am training my second account and he is flying through the basic levels. Of course I am funding his progress with the help of my main, but I don't like having to drop what I am doing just because he is in need of something. Then I thought, I with I could just purchase a parcel and maybe something for postage and send it off to him and not travel half of RSC just to drop this off. Just an idea, let me know if you guys think it is good or not.

Player avatar

Mod Elo Send PM

That's a neat idea. Some ways I've dealt with this include establishing a team bank among my accounts. Just make sure someone is always on the team/is a leader so the team (and your bank!) aren't deleted.   

Also, you can always ask a mod to do a transfer for you.

Player avatar

Boothe Send PM

subscriber

That is a pretty good idea, I had no idea there was a team bank system. But I wouldn't want to bother a mod just because it is time to upgrade armor you know. I will check out the team banking system, see if that fits my needs.

Player avatar

Mod Elo Send PM

Not being a bother one bit! I/we are here to help.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

But as Elo stated, it exists via Team banks, as long as your 2 accounts are in same team, and Leaders. I do all my trading between accounts via team banks nowadays, no need to move around the map, just find closest banker.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.