King of the Castle, Wilderness updates!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

We have previously optimized server for performance and less lagg, enabled multi-logging temporarily to please our PKing community. Well today we bring something new on the table, and we would like you to go test it out and give us feedback!

King of the Castle:

Due to team territory being the only area that has PKing action and that area is highly focused on having good team to get benefits, players seemed to be forced to either get team to PK or not PK at all. For this reason we have decided to bring hotspot back.

Few changes have been made to the old hotspot:
-For each minute of control you have, each player in your party who are at castle holding control will be awarded one control point.
77e72d462fd8cbde36baa7742a3c3ab1.png
-You can spend these control points at Mad Zeonks store.
4ca9a9d7e6e4d453b70bf4b64977d54d.png

The mechanics of old hotspot are still there:
-Only one party can be at Castle at time, eliminate other parties to gain benefits.
-Two minute delay before party interrupts Castle control
-Your entire party gets their experience multiplier multiplied by 1.5x, they don't have to be at Castle.
-Stackable drops are doubled at Castle while in control.

Wilderness Obelisks & Mad Zeonk

-Two minute death timeout before you are able to use Zeonk for his teleports.
486fda03e2adda289b5ce9e3a8065d17.png

-Wilderness obelisks now let you choose your destination,
411c5d15ddfa5f99755cc251ca0f802b.png

-Mad Zeonk let's you choose your destination:
326f38565f98d54d05705e0a96b4c649.png

Territory changes:
-Loot will now drop on ground, if not looted the items will go to territory bank.

Player avatar

The_ChefCook Send PM

subscriber

Bam ! This is cool !!

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

wicked!!!!
BRUMM

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

i cant wait to try this out, sounds like a great update. Now lets hope people get excited and get down with pk pk pk pk pk pk

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Very good +1

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

I never pk but with this I may consider it ago +1

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Additionally we will introduce new items to zeonks shop that you cant get from anywhere else!

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Additionally we will introduce new items to zeonks shop that you cant get from anywhere else!

Would really like a real shop layout instead of a dialouge tho

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

If this update is well received then I can put more effort into it's components. Right now I'm just poking the pkers with a stick and asking 'do you rike this?'

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Went there real quick, good update, finally something to bring back castle and solo pking a bit!!! Loving it. 
***Negatives -Make hotspot ONLY inside castle, not obtainable from outside, so people can't troll on boarders.
-Exp upgrade hasn't been applied though, other party members have regular exp still.

Last edited by Badboy666 (23 May 2017 15:57)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Badboy666 said:

Went there real quick, good update, finally something to bring back castle and solo pking a bit.
***Only negative point: Make hotspot ONLY inside castle, not obtainable from outside, so people can't troll on boarders.

Will do.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

-Exp upgrade hasn't been applied though, other party members have regular exp still.

That too, master n0m (I edited post after you seen it)

Last edited by Badboy666 (23 May 2017 15:59)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

https://discord.gg/PNFZ6bU join the RSCR Discord for information that sometimes doesnt make it to forums tongue

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Awhh yeah!

Best Ninja

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Badboy666 said:

Badboy666 said:

Just fixed that, as for the other issue, I'll probably end up bordering up the castle to square like shape to fix the boundary issue.

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

n0m said:

Badboy666 said:

Badboy666 said:

Just fixed that, as for the other issue, I'll probably end up bordering up the castle to square like shape to fix the boundary issue.

What if there was a 4 square buffer only on front of the door to castle, so people can stand a little outside

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

themulcher Send PM

subscriber

this is gonna make wild gr8 again

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

n0m said:

Badboy666 said:

What if there was a 4 square buffer only on front of the door to castle, so people can stand a little outside

4 by 4 sq infront of entrance would be good. Just, no dead spot around castle itself, between towers

Player avatar

supersonny2 Send PM

Ahh nice this seems dope. Hotspot was dope. Glad to see it revived. Pot Gl

-I can be your superman-

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

I took a bunch of suggestions from you guys and wrote them out for n0m this weekend, and he said he'd implement them ASAP. Didn't expect the turnaround to be less than a day! gj dude.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol