Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

The end.

nfd9Gz8.png

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

LOL,  this post says so much about you, everyone knows thats a 5v1 aka tractor style! Make a vid where anyone of you boys own him 1v1 ill pay 5 mil gp to that person

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

LOL,  this post says so much about you, everyone knows thats a 5v1 aka tractor style! Make a vid where anyone of you boys own him 1v1 ill pay 5 mil gp to that person

no respect, no honor for the people who paved the way and made this shit poppin

you are right tho and I heard Gamble was recording the whole time and has some hilarious tractor fails and 1 vs x kills which I'm looking forward to seeing posted in this thread so I can have a lil' giggle at just how pathetic this ''tractor'' alliance really is. If anyone needs me I'll be PKing with real PKers lol not washed up 16 year old rs2 nerds.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

This was him busting in on me and sonnys 1v1 in altar, mid fight actually. Did that a couple times and then  after that he kept coming in fort making a scene and obviously provoking 4 people to come attack him so he could film it and make every1 else look bad

Before that I seen him and demonitarity 1v1 north of fort and I didnt run up and jump it. I let em 1v1 and demon won so Idk why he had to bust in on my 1v1s. I dont even care tbh but im Just saying. Theres more to the story than u probably were told

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

This was him busting in on me and sonnys 1v1 in altar, mid fight actually. Did that a couple times and then  after that he kept coming in fort making a scene and obviously provoking 4 people to come attack him so he could film it and make every1 else look bad

Before that I seen him and demonitarity 1v1 north of fort and I didnt run up and jump it. I let em 1v1 and demon won so Idk why he had to bust in on my 1v1s. I dont even care tbh but im Just saying. Theres more to the story than u probably were told

It started long before you even logged in. so spare me for your bullshit you inbreed love you. havent u got a pk cape to reach? i saw u level 2 wild with scream, him letting u kill him so u can reach it in no amor. regarding to the vid. here it is lads. enjoy.

sorry for the poor edditing. but WHO gives a shit.
https://youtu.be/7V4Y60v83q4

Last edited by Buthole (21 May 2017 18:32)

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

no respect, no honor for the people who paved the way and made this shit poppin

you are right tho and I heard Gamble was recording the whole time and has some hilarious tractor fails and 1 vs x kills which I'm looking forward to seeing posted in this thread so I can have a lil' giggle at just how pathetic this ''tractor'' alliance really is. If anyone needs me I'll be PKing with real PKers lol not washed up 16 year old rs2 nerds.

If you ask Gamble, and he's honest and doesn't try to keep his E-peenis hard.. I have caught him dead 1v1 numerous times. It's really not even a challenge to 1v1 Gamble. Yes,I'll admit the first kill in the pic above was a 3v1 but, he did talk shit in global before hand, he did walk all the way out to fort knowing and seeing us there.. he did also make the fatal mistake of trying to target me, best ninja.. I mean c'mon Gamble.. I'm best fuckin ninja bro.. what u trying to do really? Having said that, I logged after the first kill so can't comment on the 2nd.. Just happy to see his name on killfeed the humongous imbecile.

Best ninja 2001-2017 - Shinobi
©Tractor2017

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

It started long before you even logged in. so spare me for your bullshit you inbreed love you. havent u got a pk cape to reach? i saw u level 2 wild with scream, him letting u kill him so u can reach it in no amor. regarding to the vid. here it is lads. enjoy.

Wasn't a bad watch tbh.. Didn't see my name in there anywhere.. guess those are the deleted scenes aye? wink

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Shinobi said:

Buthole said:

Nocashkilla said:

Wasn't a bad watch tbh.. Didn't see my name in there anywhere.. guess those are the deleted scenes aye? wink

I kept in all clips, when i started recording. Even of me dying. I Dunno what u on about

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Thread is an IRL callout, edited and closed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol