Allow Any Quest to be Skipped for 100k

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

1+ questing is cancer and it helps the eco

Player avatar

powerstroke13 Send PM

subscriber

quests are simple, are part of the game, and shouldn't be skipped. if you don't like quests don't do them. but you shouldn't be able to "buy" ur way through the game

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

+1 quests suck

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

powerstroke13 said:

quests are simple, are part of the game, and shouldn't be skipped. if you don't like quests don't do them. but you shouldn't be able to "buy" ur way through the game

For newcomers, no. But for people like me who's done em 4-5 times on various accounts (and on about 10 diff private servers), yeah I should be able to pay my way. Even better, quests should be IP-wide, as long as you have stat requirements, unless you really want to make them (for rewards or exp).

Last edited by Badboy666 (22 Aug 2017 22:50)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

yoyo y0z Send PM

subscriber

powerstroke13 said:

I have genuinely done hundreds of quests server to server, I did D slayer like 9 times on here I've done quest cape twice on here I'm fking sick of it to the point where I will literally never make a new account again, we already get punished enough having to slave away afking combat for 100s of hours stopping us from PKing and staking and this server needs more of both, questing is just another hurdle which is really unnecessary, some of us have been playing this game 15 years, idk about you powerstroke13 but if I wanted to do hundreds of quests I'd go play OSRS or something, not a 15 year old game where I'm doing the same god damn quests over and over and over and over again just to make a PKer or staker

I am good at cleaning toilets

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Ok +1

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

powerstroke13 said:

People play for PK, and we already did them once, why make us do them 30x ?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

yoyo y0z said:

powerstroke13 said:

I have genuinely done hundreds of quests server to server, I did D slayer like 9 times on here I've done quest cape twice on here I'm fking sick of it to the point where I will literally never make a new account again, we already get punished enough having to slave away afking combat for 100s of hours stopping us from PKing and staking and this server needs more of both, questing is just another hurdle which is really unnecessary, some of us have been playing this game 15 years, idk about you powerstroke13 but if I wanted to do hundreds of quests I'd go play OSRS or something, not a 15 year old game where I'm doing the same god damn quests over and over and over and over again just to make a PKer or staker

This is how I feel, it actually puts me off making more pkers

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Thing is, if they want to do the quests over and over they can! just dont force us