Recapture Chest at TERRITORY

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Why would you want it to go back to mass accounts vs 1? it was awful then. The only problem with territory now is you can multi there, and these originals etc complain about me doing it all the time. I would sooner you stopped us all. In territory now you just run one guy off in battle and bring next one.

People going on like if they could do X tractors team wouldn't win, it doesn't matter what anyone does if someone has 2 x numbers they win but it's very rare we have more numbers it's just a nice excuse why you get beat. If you think tractors team only has access to 1 flat each and if multi was on it would be different, it wouldn't, we would just multi back, I have access to 4 flats and 2 accounts near enough.

Any people to blame if you claim to have less numbers is yourselves, tractors been open and friendly to new players, where as others haven't.

You definately don't pk much these days Nyx. Old tractors (which are now ShakeNBake), are allied wit RSC Gods, H20, War, "name it". They are always 2X (if not 4X) the amount of pkers VS them, and they use SAME accounts to come back all over again. Already that we don't mind 2v6, 3v10'ing... don't let dead accounts come back (on same accounts), while we don't even have time to finish off killing the others. All that despite not being able to pick food on grounds... since it goes to chest. It has nothing to do with alts...
If those guys wants to circle-jerk themselves in wild in a couple of weeks, keep it that way, cuz most of the pkers I know are leaving this server.

Last edited by Badboy666 (16 May 2017 17:01)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

I gotta be honest, I'm starting to think Territory isn't a good thing for this server. It killed castle pking, and it just ends up being team X banning team Y for long hours, where people log off, because there is no pking anywhere else. Also, cbf staying online 1 hour for 5 rune sets, when other team will just recruit half the server to come steal at 10mins left and share the 5 sets within their 20 guys.

Personally I couldn't care less, I'm just in for the pking, not the exp boost. But when pking gets boring cuz its always 6+ VS 1-2, I just leave comp and do shit IRL.. as most people do (or switch game/server). Then online count gets lower.. and people seeing it lower wanna quit cuz online count is dropping.

I'ma throw another solution than all the ones exposed already in this topic:
Bring back hotspots, mostly the castle one. Was hella pking then

Last edited by Badboy666 (16 May 2017 17:18)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Badboy I agree with a lot of what your saying, but what's the solution to one team having too many? that's the issue and it's NOT just tractor OG has always been as bad for. It's the cycle of every battle the losing team getting a couple more guys.

The best thing would be 5 teams of maybe 4 people on each, but it just never works like that and I don't see a solution.

It's very hard, but what's the answer?

I don't agree about hot spots, they were dead before territory it was just always some lvl 3 holding them while someone skilled somewhere, and they stepped out when you got close.

I like the territory and when it worked well, it worked very well.

Maybe we need to limit how many can attack one person? or stop people casting on someone who they aren't fighting? I don't know these are bad ideas too, but what else?

Moving servers is dumb to be honest cause they will have same problem since they have nothing to solve it either.

Last edited by Nyx (16 May 2017 17:33)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Badboy I agree with a lot of what your saying, but what's the solution to one team having too many? that's the issue and it's NOT just tractor OG has always been as bad for. It's the cycle of every battle the losing team getting a couple more guys.

When you die, you cannot enter Terry for 15mins then? The fight has time to end. Winning team, whoever it is, has time to gear back and regroup before dead accounts are allowed back?

Last edited by Badboy666 (16 May 2017 17:46)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Do not bring back hotspots and stop making so many new rules or even suggesting them lol. That's what kills off the player base more than anything there being so many damn rules, the player base is small enough as it is then we try and add more and more rules. That's what killed castle PKing etc was 1ip it wasn't fort. It's entirely down to the community to make this work and sadly there are some pretty toxic players here intent on not letting that happen. Nyx, you're entirely right, nobody is a saint - everyone's done the same shit to each other I agree.

badboy666 said:

Also, cbf staying online 1 hour for 5 rune sets, when other team will just recruit half the server to come steal at 10mins left and share the 5 sets within their 20 guys.

Lol +1

Last edited by Oopsie (16 May 2017 17:52)

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I don't agree about hot spots, they were dead before territory it was just always some lvl 3 holding them while someone skilled somewhere, and they stepped out when you got close.

Castle and Edge dungeon hotspots did had lots of pking though. Maybe just keep those 2? Or make territory a 3rd hotspot and rotate between them 3?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Updated vid with epic music just to prove just how brillliant it really was

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Hahaha we posted same time so I missed your post, but yeah, hotspot had this downside.. but with 1ip limit 24sq, you couldn't abused 2 accounts. Anyways, was just throwing in other ideas loll. Castle pking needs to be resurrected tbh to have something else to do when 20 shitters camp terry.

Last edited by Badboy666 (16 May 2017 17:57)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Oopsie said:

Hahaha we posted same time so I missed your post, but yeah, hotspot had this downside.. but with 1ip limit 24sq, you couldn't abused 2 accounts. Anyways, was just throwing in other ideas loll. Castle pking needs to be resurrected tbh to have something else to do when 20 shitters camp terry.

But what is stopping castle pk now? I don't like low level so don't do it.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

We told staff for like a year exactly what the problems with hotspots were, and they never did shit.

STILL to this day people aren't skulled when they leave Fort either.. lmao... the mind boggles..

+1

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Badboy666 said:

Oopsie said:

But what is stopping castle pk now? I don't like low level so don't do it.

You need to stay on 1 hour at fort, even if there is no pking, to keep chest. Therefore you can't log on alts to pk at castle, incase you get jumped at fort. And if there is no action, or no possibility of action (i.e 1v7) at fort, I switch to alts, check castle.. which it's empty cuz all possible enemies have either logged from fort, or are inside holding it for an hour. I'm not blaming completely territory for lack of pking at castle, but it is a big factor.

Last edited by Badboy666 (17 May 2017 19:15)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Moving to suggestions, we're reading what you guys think.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Umm maybe try 30mins chests? 1min to capture? Dunno, just pitching the idea, see what people think?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Just let loot drop on the ground, but not food.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Food dropping on the ground from PK's would really fuck over your 30 man team tbh. Don't do that

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Food dropping on the ground from PK's would really fuck over your 30 man team tbh. Don't do that

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Yes it really would, it would screw over anyone teaming with newer, less experienced pkers.

What's wrong with being inclusive exactly? and getting more people in the wilderness, maybe if you tried that your team wouldn't just be you and gamble.