Recapture Chest at TERRITORY

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

4...) Person attempting capture must be killed or leave territory to end capture attempt?

Discuss

That would be the best.

If they wanna come back over and over again, capture only get cancelled once the account who tries capturing is out of the gate or dead. That way, they have to fight, and not unalived all over again.
+1

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

4...) Person attempting capture must be killed or leave territory to end capture attempt?

Discuss

That would be the best.

If they wanna come back over and over again, capture only get cancelled once the account who tries capturing is out of the gate or dead. That way, they have to fight, and not unalived all over again.
+1

It wouldnt matter if you couldnt just keep logging new acc in

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

Discuss

That would be the best.

+1

This^^

Or you have to be stood in front of the 2 bank cheats on those 2sqs for 30 seconds before they can attempt to capture the territory chest or interrupt someone's capture.

---------------

But honestly, Billy,  my opinion is don't do it. If you change it or don't, people are going to be salty and not PK either way but I think so more so than not if you change it. "Tractor" (sorry... I mean, Team Sweden/Tractor/War/RSC Gods/H20/FFL's bum boys/Demonitaritys bumboys/Nyx bumboys), you know, the 30 man team made up of 6 small ones who are all skillers who can afford to be online 12 hours a day) are pretty much the PKing on this server, don't take away the only thing that keeps them coming back

Last edited by Oopsie (12 May 2017 11:36)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

lol! as opposed to when you used to 3 vs 1 people with multi, but now your being 3 v 1 by actual players it's a problem?

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Badboy666 said:

Billy said:

Discuss

That would be the best.

+1

It wouldnt matter if you couldnt just keep logging new acc in

Nyx, you're missing the point they are doing it on the same account over and over again, as a 10 man team.. Cmann and 3 others died like 4 times other day and kept coming back to cancel chest.. They didn't used any alts, therefore logging alts isnt the problem.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Now you can happily band together 20 retards and perform like shit, and still somehow win the game.

Sorry but the server is a joke in its current state.

Well spoken, Lord Beat.

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

What about 30 minute time for chest transfer.. 1 minute capture time.. capture cant be interrupted unless the person capturing is dead or leaves the fort.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

beatdown said:

Mod Uncle said:

What about 30 minute time for chest transfer.. 1 minute capture time.. capture cant be interrupted unless the person capturing is dead or leaves the fort.

In the 1 minute it takes to take over the chest, 5 of their first shitters to die have already returned, while still fighting off the other 8 aswell

It doesn't matter

The only way to get the chest from that swarm of locusts is to ban them altogether from coming back, and at that point it doesn't matter what the timers are anyway

Surely you can stay alive longer than 1 minute inside territory though.

I know you have a good amount of people to pk with.. why not bring them.. instead of doing it solo on multiple accounts.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Mod Uncle said:

beatdown said:

Mod Uncle said:

In the 1 minute it takes to take over the chest, 5 of their first shitters to die have already returned, while still fighting off the other 8 aswell

It doesn't matter

The only way to get the chest from that swarm of locusts is to ban them altogether from coming back, and at that point it doesn't matter what the timers are anyway

I know you have a good amount of people to pk with.. why not bring them.. instead of doing it solo on multiple accounts.

War.. has changed.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Mod Uncle said:

beatdown said:

It doesn't matter

You are aware that when they die and come back they are fresh on prayer and fully geared, while the ones who remain will have to kill the same people all over again, without prayer or food, yes?

It often takes more than a minute to kill 1 guy. So if you kill a guy early, you'll often have to kill that guy again before the next guy is even dead, and certainly before the fight is over. Same thing with the next guy, and the next, and the next. its rediculous

Dunno if it's possible to code, but if chest is being captured by Team A, dead accounts from Team B aren't allowed to come back in territory until like, 2 mins after chest is captured/capture is cancelled?

Last edited by Badboy666 (14 May 2017 15:59)

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

But then why doesnt your team regear throught the fight? Instead of getting from a 5v5 to a 2v5.. have 2 or 3 go regear so its atleast a 3v2, before the the other guys start filtering back in. Ive always used this stradegy, and it usually works unless its like 5v10.. in which case my buddies need to login and kick some ass too.
If not we may as well just do a grid lock.. no one can 2 minutes before entering or leaving

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

It is always 5vs10 or they dont pk..

You're the single worst person for that to ever play, you literally won't go into the wild now because you can't multi 3 vs 1 people. I remember when they took multi out, you sitting at border trying to kill people no hp/food, cause you wouldn't dare go in vs us or turnip.

You're actually a good pker, but your a massive coward so terrified of losing a set and people seeing you died.

You make it sound like when Multi was on, you were out fighting you and your 10 accounts vs 20 people, but the reality was it was beats 3 accounts vs anyone else's 1

Last edited by Nyx (15 May 2017 08:59)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You write about this chest etc like it's going to fix anything, I don't care if they remove the stupid chest, I really just want team fights. I have no interest in the chest, or loot.

I've ended up fighting 10 vs 1 more times than I can count on here.

Last edited by Nyx (15 May 2017 09:07)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

As if, there's video you put on here yourself of 4 vs 1 people with multi, bringing your weakener, ranger, caster, fighter then another fighter in reserve.

Don't act like it was some fair, nice thing you were using multi for, it wasn't you hurt the game massively and have no one to blame but yourself for it's removal.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

One idea we were discussing in staff is to get rid of 1IP everywhere but territory and its outskirts. Eh?

The problem is different factions have very strong opinions of what optimized PKing is. These ideas are often incompatible, so wildy change decisions end up ousting people rather than keeping it a certain way that no one really likes but at least no one hates. But i have to hold up my chin and assume Oopsie is wrong that it doesn't matter what we do, and hope that this is something that can be mostly fixed from the top down.

We want to optimize PKing for everyone. I'm all ears (or all eyes or whatever), and I won't argue with you because i don't have a dog in this fight except all of yall are my dawgs. Ill be very careful to make sure wilderness improvements are really that.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I dunno man, wasn't trying to be difficult or negative. Just trying to be real, that I'd rather not see a group of 30 people (Tractor, they bragged about having a 30 man discord) discouraged from PKing, by having the one thing changed that gave them an advantage or even a glimmer of hope at ever winning a war based at the Territory or in the surrounding area's. Either way, I will still log in every now and then to beef, change or no. It's fun until the people who die come back and spam cancel the chest to save the precious rune sets they got shit on so hard for

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

1 minute capture time if other teams inside territory, the capture can not be interrupted unless player dies or leaves fort. Instant capture if you are the only team in territory? If youre inside fort, for 1 minute and other team leaves, instant capture without clicking chest. That would force the teams to fight inside of territory and if they run, they lose the chest basially.

Also allow bank use, if your team is the only team inside territory, without timer restrictions?

Add a inventory replenish system.. you can build an inventory, and save it. Instantly get that same inventory set up (if your bank has the items), if youre only team in territory. It could deposit all loot you picked up outside of territory.. this would allow for quicker regear, if players are just coming back over and over.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

1 minute capture time if other teams inside territory, the capture can not be interrupted unless player dies or leaves fort. Instant capture if you are the only team in territory? If youre inside fort, for 1 minute and other team leaves, instant capture without clicking chest. That would force the teams to fight inside of territory and if they run, they lose the chest basially.
--------------------------------------

Also allow bank use, if your team is the only team inside territory, without timer restrictions?

Add a inventory replenish system.. you can build an inventory, and save it. Instantly get that same inventory set up (if your bank has the items), if youre only team in territory. It could deposit all loot you picked up outside of territory.. this would allow for quicker regear, if players are just coming back over and over.

Sounds like a good plan

No, the banking is good. I know its hard for the small team, but itll be even worse if this happends

Inventory sounds really cool but -1 for me, to easy.

Great job coming up with all these suggestions unc!

Last edited by Stolt Archer (16 May 2017 07:26)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

One idea we were discussing in staff is to get rid of 1IP everywhere but territory and its outskirts. Eh?

The problem is different factions have very strong opinions of what optimized PKing is. These ideas are often incompatible, so wildy change decisions end up ousting people rather than keeping it a certain way that no one really likes but at least no one hates. But i have to hold up my chin and assume Oopsie is wrong that it doesn't matter what we do, and hope that this is something that can be mostly fixed from the top down.

We want to optimize PKing for everyone. I'm all ears (or all eyes or whatever), and I won't argue with you because i don't have a dog in this fight except all of yall are my dawgs. Ill be very careful to make sure wilderness improvements are really that.

Why would you want it to go back to mass accounts vs 1? it was awful then. The only problem with territory now is you can multi there, and these originals etc complain about me doing it all the time. I would sooner you stopped us all. In territory now you just run one guy off in battle and bring next one.

People going on like if they could do X tractors team wouldn't win, it doesn't matter what anyone does if someone has 2 x numbers they win but it's very rare we have more numbers it's just a nice excuse why you get beat. If you think tractors team only has access to 1 flat each and if multi was on it would be different, it wouldn't, we would just multi back, I have access to 4 flats and 2 accounts near enough.

Any people to blame if you claim to have less numbers is yourselves, tractors been open and friendly to new players, where as others haven't.

Last edited by Nyx (16 May 2017 09:05)

Player avatar

themulcher Send PM

subscriber

this is pathetic