Recapture Chest at TERRITORY

Player avatar

creeed Send PM

Ok, here it goes.

everyone who +1 this topic will not pk until recapture the chest at territory is fixed.

Atm, it takes 2 minutes to capture/steal the chest from holding team, but instant recapture by holding team.
makeing it that holding team can go up with trillions of alts with nogear, recapturing chest since all it takes it making it to the chest and click it.

so holding team(tractor) will start recapturing when 10 minutes left from transfer, making it impossible to capture chest from a big team, eventho they suck.

im out untill this gets fixed.

Player avatar

FixOrRiot Send PM

+1, chest capture needs to fixed. Either drop the capture time to 30 seconds or re-capturing chest timer to 1 minute.

Player avatar

cmann80 Send PM

subscriber

Rofl. Get better at holding the chest

Player avatar

themulcher Send PM

subscriber

i think its fine the way it is

Player avatar

klip klop Send PM

subscriber

-1 get rekt

lmao

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

if they change it, that group of people won't pk. then ur back to square one

whatever the staff do, people are gonna kick up a fuss. I personally am losing the motivation to keep going there when wars end up the way they do, it's fucked that as a team you can do 20 kills to your enemies 5, or roughly the same ratio, but still lose the chest because it takes 2 minutes to capture and they can just come with shit armour and food and all they have to do is click chest once and bam.

idk, it's just stale to me, cos it's literally every fight this happens I log in to the same shit every time, and has been like it since the beginning. I love shredding people and don't really care too much about items but I think the general concept of being able to cancel a capture in the fashion people are is just plain dumb. The  fairest way to do it would be like you need to be inside the chest area (2sqs) for 30 seconds before you can attempt to capture the chest or cancel someones capture.

But if you do that, a lot of people aren't going to PK. When people die on a ratio of 1 kill to 4 deaths on average in a war, they need some way to claim victory, winning back their sets is the way they can do that and feel good about their PKing. Take that away, there's less PKIng and recently the numbers haven't been all there, I think changing anything will do more harm than good at this point tbh. Meh

I'm out for a bit, pce

Last edited by Oopsie (4 May 2017 22:01)

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

The person that gets the pk in the fort should be able to loot food and armour on the ground. After a certain amount of time elapses have the loot go straight into the chest.  That way the team that demolishes the others will still be compensated in some way for their hard work. It will also discourage flats from piling the chest in full rune knowing that they may not get their beloved pixels back.

Last edited by Foreskinmask (5 May 2017 07:09)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Foreskinmask said:

The person that gets the pk in the fort should be able to loot food and armour on the ground. After a certain amount of time elapses have the loot go straight into the chest.

I will ask this to be changed.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

sublime76 jr Send PM

subscriber

Act like your nerds haven't done it too rofl !!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

sublime76 jr said:

Change it we still beat that ass. We just getting started. Now you got these power hungry mods banning everyone cause they so salty. Pretty sad. @nom we don't need 100 mods bruh thanks

You beat it by out numbering your enemy  and generally almost everyone on your team dieing 4 deaths to a kill on average?? Staff can check the logs and check that ya Kno.

Honestly guys, as mentioned, I personally feel you change it and it just causes a shit storm either way. So just leave it alone I guess. Don't want to piss off these new PKers do we! You change it they don't PK. You don't change it, actual PKers won't PK. There is no getting Around people combining teams either without some type of a system being put in place like clan wars to determine who holds it, but then that's not real PKIng is it and more people quit.

Figure it out amongst yourselves because I won't be on

Player avatar

sublime76 jr Send PM

subscriber

Please change it I wanna hear what the next excuse will be.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

You beat the team 5vs10

Then before you get to bank, the first people of theirs to die come back to pile the chest, and this goes on forever untill the hour is up, without the good players ever being able to bank or get more prayer against the swarm of scum.. and the scum end up with the chest and win the game?

This server is being held hostage by pathetic shit players.

+1

But don't change it they'll quit. Then there will be no skillers to fight for 20 mins a day

Maybe we should all just start throwing naked bodies at the chest and using android devices to spoof the login system like these nerds do? PKIng would be really fun then

Last edited by Oopsie (7 May 2017 11:26)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Let's just fix the root of the problem, the parking at territory and nearby it. Cooldown before user can go near territory again. Okay?
I don't understand why people suggest things that are treating the symptoms and not the cause.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Multi is alive and well, 15 squares is far too close

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Let's just fix the root of the problem, the parking at territory and nearby it. Cooldown before user can go near territory again. Okay?
I don't understand why people suggest things that are treating the symptoms and not the cause.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

These are the fort changes I requested:
1) Let pvp loot fall to ground for the normal time before going to chest.
2) Increase timeout radius to 24 tiles from 15
3) If you leave territory on one character, cannot return on a different character for 5 minutes.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Rip server

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

4...) Person attempting capture must be killed or leave territory to end capture attempt?

Discuss

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

4...) Person attempting capture must be killed or leave territory to end capture attempt?

Discuss

The recapture won't be an issue if people can't just log more guys in over and over

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Billy said:

Discuss

The recapture won't be an issue if people can't just log more guys in over and over

You have this point of view because you have the biggest team Nyx.. From our side, even the same guy coming back non stop is boring. You guys are 10-15 at some points... the other day, 6 of them just kept coming back not geared and cancelled chest until 1min. No alts involved, just big team abusing this.

Using alts is only a way to be able to fight a huge team, it doesn't necessarly revolves around the chest capture. The real problem is the guy cancelling chest capture just by 1clicking it, dying, coming back and cancelling it again non stop.

Last edited by Badboy666 (11 May 2017 19:20)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.