Dragon slayer and heros quest

Player avatar

Edos Send PM

subscriber

Hi all,

Just wondering if it's possible to complete dragon slayer and heros and remain 1 defense and magic? Or is the reward xo low enough that def would remain under level 15 and can be reset afterwards?

Cheers.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Instead of killing Wormbrain and using telegrab to get that map piece, you can bribe him with one million coins to hand it over. As for the quest XP rewards, I believe you are awarded with ~20k defense and strength and this is a fixed amount (as opposed to other quests which vary depending on your subscribed XP rates, XP egg, etc). Actually I think it's more like 20k/19.5k if anyone recalls the exact amount.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Edos Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Instead of killing Wormbrain and using telegrab to get that map piece, you can bribe him with one million coins to hand it over. As for the quest XP rewards, I believe you are awarded with ~20k defense and strength and this is a fixed amount (as opposed to other quests which vary depending on your subscribed XP rates, XP egg, etc). Actually I think it's more like 20k/19.5k if anyone recalls the exact amount.

Thanks billy,

I'm sure I've seen blokes walking around with dragon b axe and 1 def. Hmm.

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Edos said:

Billy said:

Thanks billy,

Believe you just need 56 quest points to wield dragon axe.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Nerdy said:

Edos said:

Billy said:

Thanks billy,

It's an old bug we are fixing in the next update. Those players will have to use the dragon longsword instead.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Billy said:

Nerdy said:

Edos said:

Thanks billy,

It's an old bug we are fixing in the next update. Those players will have to use the dragon longsword instead.

Boooo don't do that Billy!! Quests suck and you're ruining pk if you do that.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

Would say more quests =D i love it...
& hard ones so u can wear future armor etc...

Ppl need to quest to wear heavy stufs =)

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Nerdy said:

Edos said:

Thanks billy,

Why not just make players have the minimum required defense to wield axe? It screws up players existing accounts that abided by the previous rule. Mods used to temporarily ban axed accounts that didn't meet the minimum required Def level.

Last edited by Foreskinmask (4 May 2017 05:13)

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Foreskinmask said:

Billy said:

Nerdy said:

Why not just make players have the minimum required defense to wield axe? It screws up players existing accounts that abided by the previous rule. Mods used to temporarily ban axed accounts that didn't meet the minimum required Def level.