Anyone pk on Android ?

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

subscriber

I always played on a computer I currently don't have one just Android. What's the trick to catching and eating?.  And if so does any1 use a tablet or phone with a Bluetooth mouse and pk that way would response time be same? As a computer and a mouse??

Any information would beicj appreciated

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Don't PK or use droid myself, but player Luigi posted this video a while back, maybe it is of some use to you!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

subscriber

Thanks Billy. good video! Sick song.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Im also fully droid pker. So is beavis. There is probably more. With a littlw practice it becomes second nature. Diags are still a bit hard though. And you have to relearn casting timing. But it is extremely fun on droid. Honestly have more fun than i used to on pc.

Player avatar

Bigbudz Send PM

subscriber

Yeah for sure. So I went to Walmart got a wireless Bluetooth mouse. Then I need adaptor I went to dollar rama no luck. So I went to best buy. Walked in some guy asked if I need help told him what I'm looking for and he like you cant get a adaptor to add a mouse. Well I found it my self plug it in works great. My gf laughing cause this was some young technology savvy kid. He didn't know shit from shit... Stoked to pk

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

I'm 100% droid pker.. it's so good being able to play on your phone whenever wherever.  Catching isn't the easiest as you're using your thumbs which aren't that precise so it's very easy to click the wrong sq.  Overall I really enjoy it but lately due to getting rekt often I'm tempted to dust off the laptop and buy a mouse as it's just not as accurate or as quick as Pc version.

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Eating and catching blows on droid

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit