wutiswut - dennis swe

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

unban my characters, check logs and last time logged in by dummis. long time ago.
And the chars have not increased any XP in over 1 year atleast.

dont go around ban pkers, we are needed in these desperate times.

wutiswut - dennis swe

Last edited by Stolt Archer (24 Apr 2017 05:17)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

He has logged into those characters same day he was banned and many times before. These characters get temp banned for a week. There is a risk of sharing characters with people that may decide to bot or break rules, I suggest to not risk losing your characters because of someone elses mistakes. On RSCRevolution we take fair play seriously and cheaters are not welcome here.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Good bye rscr, farewell friends and enemies i've had a blast pking ya'll

-akuma is out

Last edited by Stolt Archer (24 Apr 2017 11:03)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I am very sorry that getting these two chars temp banned discourages you from playing here, but this is our policy in order to enforce fair play here, so it's not worth severely breaking the rules and risking temporarely or perminately losing access to your or shared characters.

The person that got your chars temp banned not only has given false information in his ban appeal, but is still making new characters and attempts to bot on them.

This type of behavior is not acceptable and we won't let this type of people cheat and get away with it lightly. We take care of our server so you have fair play in wilderness, legit stats and wealth that was earned with hard work and dedication, not by launching some scripts.