something you need to know

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Seems like i've messed around too much, must come clean to this community...

Some of you might remember me from beginning of rscrevolution by name Masan. Well not gonna lie, botting was a great adventure and a great risk to beat the system, my time being on this server i've got banned several times.

Masan was my first account and my pride, managed to get everything i ever wanted, slick mistake got me banned. But i didn't give up there, i've made new account and after taking month of break, Skillmeister was born.

Skillmeister was my second attempt to cheat the system, flat out, with white phat 13 bunny ears and loads of cash, again got banned for botting. i was so pissed at my self... quitted this game and was out for good.
A year has passed i decided to log on to rscrevolution and saw a massive updates, got so excited that i had to try this out.

Made new account: Many may seen me by name CLAP.

Came across with old players i knew, found new good reliable team mates and was totally dedicated to this game again. Started fresh worked my self to 90s flat and total of 1200 and got back to botting, well what can i say, once again tried to beat the system. But, as my bad luck. Banned again.

frustrated, beaten down i managed to get my shit together, came clean to my team for my mistakes. Told why i got banned and that nothing stays hidden from them. They took me back for a person i was and for the team spirit we create.

Then the biggest mistake so far what i feel shame of is, TRACTOR who took me into their fort team, let me farm that xp with them, i managed to mess it up by looting from team bank what did not belong to me, and came with a story of my brother doing it. anyhow we worked it out, payed back gp for items i took, and all that problem had been resolved.
The true story goes like this.
I have lost so many items while being there, including rune sets and d longs that i never looted back from team bank because i though initiate can not enter it, i didn't see the items i took worth as much i've lost for my time being there, even though they was not farmed by me. by that moment when i entered team bank as ( INITIATE )first i was surprised i can enter, then took out 10-20 each gems, 7 key halfs, some coal, mith, addy ores that didnt belong to me +my rune set + dlong after i died there. next day i logged back in asked for invite to tractor and got noted by scamming items from team bank, by that time i didnt know that you can check bank log.... so i panic and came out with a silly excuse of me sharing account with my brother, that it was his fault.

Anyway i wanted to Apologise for my behaviour and the misunderstandings i have caused between teams and certain people.
i am just tired of starting this all over again and again, loosing friends over stupid actions. im not searching for forgiveness but understanding, that i do regret my actions.

Had to come clean... maybe for all of this i have to thank webstine who took this really close to the heart.
im not saying that his actions was wrong, he had all the right to do it.
But let me tell you this My life, my choices, my mistakes, my lessons. Not your business.
webstine was a guy who was dedicated  to the team almost from the beginning. But then he took actions into his own matter and decided to be a poopy head.

Then he came up with this.
just before he gonna do any more damage, i decided to come clean.
NOW WEBSTINE tell this community something they don't know about me !
N_ytt_kuva_2017_04_09_kello_16_57_49.png
N_ytt_kuva_2017_04_09_kello_16_58_29.png
N_ytt_kuva_2017_04_09_kello_16_58_53.png
N_ytt_kuva_2017_04_09_kello_18_10_00.png
N_ytt_kuva_2017_04_09_kello_18_10_37.png

Weebdogg / Clap / Skillmeister / Masan
Team H2O.

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

Webstien Send PM

subscriber

I wasn't trying to keep you out of H20. Obviously the Tractor guys informed me of what happened with the whole team bank deal. H2O is not my team and I felt it was up to Zac or JohnG (basically anyone who has been with the team longer than me) to make sure your situation with Tractor was cleared before rejoining. After someone gets caught stealing I'm not just going to give them an invite back unless the situation has been worked out fairly. I know the whole story on how your one of the original guys of H20 and all.. But I wasn't going to get into the whole hierarchy debate and who has reigns. All I knew is that it wasn't my place to make a call and I wanted nothing to do with being put in that situation. I didn't see what the big deal was to just wait for someone else to come online and talk to them about an invite.

But good on you to admit wrong doing. It takes a lot of balls to do that and I'm sure people will respect that.

This is to small of a world for a bunch of hatred to be going around. The only enemies I want are respected rivals in the Wilderness. I play this game to relax not to get pissed off and argue. So I got no problems going forward as long as the situation is indeed clear with Tractor.

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

So, basically the trend I saw is that you only admit your wrong-doing/feel guilt/feel the need to apologize when you get caught.

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

well this is the only way to come clean and start from fresh. as i search no enemies on this community and want to stay part of it for long as possible.

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nerdy said:

So, basically the trend I saw is that you only admit your wrong-doing/feel guilt/feel the need to apologize when you get caught.

You got that too? Lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Nerdy said:

You got that too?

~K!zL

Lol

Last edited by fmlbruh (9 Apr 2017 21:43)

Player avatar

zacattak Send PM

subscriber

fmlbruh said:

KizL said:

Nerdy said:

You got that too?

~K!zL

Lol

So.. someone says they have a problem and you guys continue to throw shade? lol... takes a lot to continue to beat someone when they're down, but you 3 are sure good at it.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Hi skillmeister, sorry for banning you =(

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

im ok, i got what i deserved:))

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

zacattak said:

fmlbruh said:

KizL said:

You got that too?

~K!zL

Lol

So.. someone says they have a problem and you guys continue to throw shade? lol... takes a lot to continue to beat someone when they're down, but you 3 are sure good at it.

Thanks! -- also, I have a zero tolerance for scammers, especially since the community is like 99.99% grown adults.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I might be a dick head. but I'm an honest dick head.
smile

~K!zL

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Repeatedly botting and scamming people who are supposed to be your friends and team mates? Aww im so sorry for you.

Dont be such a POS. We play legit here and dont fuck people over.

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

fmlbruh said:

Repeatedly botting and scamming people who are supposed to be your friends and team mates? Aww im so sorry for you.

^

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

fmlbruh said:

looks like you you've missed a whole point here, i have not scammed a single person here.

but looks like ur tiny mind never realised what this all was about.

i took items from tractor team bank as initiate... Who is not supposed even to enter it... total worth of 120k, gave back 200k means more than i took.
and as i have said, they have kept my full runes + d longs, so i saw more than fair to take some gems to compensate the 600k i've lost there

but anyway..

Haters may hate. <3

Last edited by Banned2manytimes (12 Apr 2017 17:30)

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

and what goes to all of you guys....

for entire time i've been on this server, not a single person got scammed by me thats a fact.
If i do something it has a reason, if is say something it has a point.

this whole post was all about coming clean for my past, just to get this heavy weight off my shoulders.
as i decided to play fair and stay in this community, i've alway been friendly to everyone, i simply looked for some understanding.

but who am i to judge for beind a loud mouth on his words.
now that this community knows everything about me, its for ppl playing here to deside rather to ignore me or accept me for the truth.

Weebdogg out.
peace

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Well if that is the case maybe don't make a post that says you're a scammer? Lol

Cause you wrote you stole from a team bank so?...

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nerdy Send PM

subscriber

Faults in your latest response:

1. Your name is "Banned2ManyTimes"
2. Botted on IGN Masan -banned.
3. Botted on IGN Skillmeister -banned.
4. Botted on IGN Clap -banned.
5. Came back and joined "Tractor" - stole from the clan bank, made up a story that your brother did it - after getting caught.

Just in case you're confused, taking items from a bank (that you thought no-one could see) Is scamming .. Not sure how you can justify otherwise.

Seriously?

Why even make this post?

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

Nerdy said:

Faults in your latest response:

1. Your name is "Banned2ManyTimes"
2. Botted on IGN Masan -banned.
3. Botted on IGN Skillmeister -banned.
4. Botted on IGN Clap -banned.
5. Came back and joined "Tractor" - stole from the clan bank, made up a story that your brother did it - after getting caught.

Just in case you're confused, taking items from a bank (that you thought no-one could see) Is scamming .. Not sure how you can justify otherwise.

Seriously?

Why even make this post?

^^

Player avatar

gojven Send PM

subscriber

Good job coming clean. Seems like you got some things to work on since you always go back to the same dark path. This is a good start