[Completed] 1v1 Flats F2P DM Tournament 9th April - 500k Buy in

Player avatar

Demonitarity Send PM

subscriber

Ill join in.

Player avatar

Mod Birch Send PM

Banned

See ya there! Just need 1 more now to make it 16.

Demonitarity said:

Ill join in.

Player avatar

Mod Birch Send PM

Banned

We now have 16 entries, this is perfect for a bracket style event (technically 15.5, Verse is 50/50 if he can make it and is willing to let someone replace him).

That being said, I will accept more entries, same rules. If 8 more people enter, I will host another event straight after this one, possibly even at the same time. If 16 more people enter, we can do a 32 man bracket style 1v1 event

Player avatar

kaztherapspaz Send PM

subscriber

kaz tha god in

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Make sure you sign up for the Saturday 15th 3pm PST tournament as well! The top winner will take home $100, with lesser cash prizes for the runners up.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=11534&p=1

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Inuyasha Send PM

subscriber

Im in! If someone able lol

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Im in Baphomet

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (8 Apr 2017 03:40)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Mod Birch Send PM

Banned

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Im in Baphomet

Brilliant. We're now at 16 and anyone who requested to be replaced because they can't make it has been replaced. See you Sunday

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

Antmann. Count me in

Player avatar

Mod Birch Send PM

Banned

After some slight confusion with last minute people pulling out of the event, we managed to start the event on time and what a great event it was! GG's to

Demonitarity

for winning the 1st prize of 8m and

Captain Q

for placing 2nd for 10 rune sets. Extremely enjoyable for all involved, brilliant turnout and I will definitely be doing more of these. It was also streamed live on Twitch! Link to video coming soon so be sure to check it out!. Here's how it went down:

LWi8FYA.png

Sorry about the bad quality of the above image! GG's again to all.

Player avatar

sir b Send PM

subscriber

I bet it was a fun event, good work all!

-Count

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

LOL VERSE AND GAMBLE BOTH LOST ROUND ONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

beatdown said:

GLeU said:

LOL VERSE AND GAMBLE BOTH LOST ROUND ONE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!

Yah.. Am Worst pker, unknown used zammy pot sad

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Is there a video of the event? Id love to see the p2p king beat the f2p king in the first round! Rip gamgam

Last edited by Stolt Archer (11 Apr 2017 07:19)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Is there a video of the event? Id love to see the p2p king beat the f2p king in the first round! Rip gamgam

Your mean.. Im depressive. Unknown booosted his account with traktor gas. And hit me like i Was wearing full bronze sad

Player avatar

Mod Birch Send PM

Banned

Buthole said:

Stolt Archer said:

Your mean.. Im depressive. Unknown booosted his account with traktor gas. And hit me like i Was wearing full bronze sad

Queeny streamed it live on Twitch and says he still has the video/s, have been trying to get him to upload it! I will try film myself in future but more often than not at these events I don't get time to watch whole fights haha. Was a great event though hopefully see you at the next one kuuuumar. Will never forget there was a event one time where Akuma and I got to the finals, mod counts down from 5 and I 3 hit him before he even had a chance to run lmao on f2p was nuts. RNG can be so cruel eh?

Last edited by Mod Birch (11 Apr 2017 11:10)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Birch said:

Buthole said:

Stolt Archer said:

Hahaha gamble wink

Queeny streamed it live on Twitch and says he still has the video/s, have been trying to get him to upload it! I will try film myself in future but more often than not at these events I don't get time to watch whole fights haha. Was a great event though hopefully see you at the next one kuuuumar. Will never forget there was a event one time where Akuma and I got to the finals, mod counts down from 5 and I 3 hit him before he even had a chance to run lmao on f2p was nuts. RNG can be so cruel eh?

Hahaha yeah that was crazy man, good times

Last edited by Stolt Archer (11 Apr 2017 11:46)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Ardo Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Looks like Demonitarity is on to something with the DMs.

He was already a DM freak before i left, when he was relatively new. I remember testing ammies with him and going 0-2 or 0-3 or something, so yeah, i don't know how he would do in wildy, i haven't seen it, but the guy is definitely the DM King it seems.

Must be more than lucky hits at this point. Probably consistantly outcasts us by a few, and then switches stances appropriately and somehow hits the right ones at the right time. Must have done a lot of DMs against a lot of people to tell which stances they're doing to counter or some shit, i dunno.

Props to the Mod for the PK event, and props to the DM King from me.

I dont wonder ,if he changes stances between every cast when he dms.
Last time i fought him in wild then i hadnt pked for 2 weeks or something-i sucked badly,but man he was reaping me like a machine.I was like yikes
I think im starting to play guitar myself too lol.
Respect Guitarity