Timer on bringing alt in fort if you die??

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Oopsie said:

Maddog jamie said:

Its always about the swedes.  You do really love us ye?

Not rly. Just trying to make the game better for everyone and get people out in wildy who normally wouldn't  not just those who have huge teams thanks. I know this rule will piss you off when they change it back but sometimes it's not all about you and you need to consider others than yourself. You swes clearly love me too or you wouldn't be trying to get my accounts banned for reporting you guys abusing bugs, or trying to get me banned for using Windows XP, or Thueva trying to set me up to take screenshots of me casting him through a wall where only mods can go, but that's irrelevent and so is your statement anyway. You had nothing constructive to say because it's going to effect you a lot because you suck one one account and are always target due to that

Last thing i want is that you or any of our enemys banned. Lol.
If I were admin i'd unbann everyone (with Cleaned banks)  so we could get more pk...

+1

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

I'll fix. hmm

Just make it so you only can't bring an alt for 5 minutes of you die in fort. You could make it 1 min for the whole rest of the wild if you want, you did say yourself that you shouldn't be able to use 2 characters in such small area. The 5 min rule was the one rule that was beneficial to small teams and now they have a much greater chance at securing the chest which can only be a good thing. Thanks as usual for listening to community from both sides, keep up the good work

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Unknownpure said:

Maddog jamie said:

Oopsie said:

Not rly. Just trying to make the game better for everyone and get people out in wildy who normally wouldn't  not just those who have huge teams thanks. I know this rule will piss you off when they change it back but sometimes it's not all about you and you need to consider others than yourself. You swes clearly love me too or you wouldn't be trying to get my accounts banned for reporting you guys abusing bugs, or trying to get me banned for using Windows XP, or Thueva trying to set me up to take screenshots of me casting him through a wall where only mods can go, but that's irrelevent and so is your statement anyway. You had nothing constructive to say because it's going to effect you a lot because you suck one one account and are always target due to that

Last thing i want is that you or any of our enemys banned. Lol.
If I were admin i'd unbann everyone (with Cleaned banks)  so we could get more pk...

+1

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Oopsie said:

n0m said:

I'll fix. hmm

Just make it so you only can't bring an alt for 5 minutes of you die in fort. You could make it 1 min for the whole rest of the wild if you want,

This is what I described to n0m when we were talking about the radius rule from the get-go, this is how it should be. If you die at fort you shouldn't be able to return on any char for 5 minutes; if you log out at fort, you should be unable to bring or log in on a different character there for 5 minutes. 1 minute everywhere else, hell, 45 seconds for all I care (?)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol