Timer on bringing alt in fort if you die??

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Why's it 1 minute now??? So I can dominate a team of 5 then they all log alts? Right on top of you? That's fucking wack... Why should the biggest team always have the advantage? Also just another excuse for people to unalived accounts and spam click the chest....

Why can people even park in fort........

Surely in a ''1ip'' battle (where you can't interact with another of your own characters during battle) it should be about individual skill and overall teamwork to win the battle, not ''who can have the biggest team of shitters with the most alt accounts''. What a mood dampener when a team of 3 goes and friends a team of 6/7 in fort to Lumby 1 by 1 only to be logged in ontop of after 1 minute. Thx for removing the only rule which actually meant smaller teams stand a chance.... Big team ideology = less PKing. Dunno why I bother sometimes smile

Last edited by Oopsie (9 Mar 2017 12:16)

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

r.i.p wildy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Idk man lol fuck so many rules at this point I'm like derrrrp and the one rule that actually benefitted smaller teams gets removed lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

There should be no parking at or around the fort, and timer should be put back to 5 mins else where, now the new multi rules are in there is no need for low timer.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

If you die or logout in wilderness, you cannot bring an alt within 14 sqrs of that spot for 5 minutes

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

If you die or logout in wilderness, you cannot bring an alt within 14 sqrs of that spot for 5 minutes

It's not mate, I thought so too and the idea sounded great till I noticed swedes doing it, this morning someone did it and I was like well fuck, they must be abusing timer

But just to be absolutely sure, I just had hamble kill me on 1 char inside fort, i set stopwatch and 1 min later I logged in a fresh account 2 sqs from where I died, so where's this 14 square boundary start lol

Last edited by Oopsie (9 Mar 2017 23:47)

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

ive been blocked by it before :s.. havent tested it a lot

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

ive been blocked by it before :s.. havent tested it a lot

Will report back

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Tested it like 3 times in fort parked an alt on same sq I died logged in 60 secs on new acc (the times we tried before I was 3-4 sq's away so I'm going to assume it works for 5-15 sqs, I didn't wanna spend that long testing it soz), going back to my first post thiss sucks when u pay for edge death spawn or are ina  smaller team fighting in high wild.

Plz make the timer higher

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Mar 2017 00:38)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

I noticed swedes doing it

Why all the anti swede hatred on here? they are nice guy and very inclusive.

And that's a lie, it was Rines who did it, when you was raging on global.

Last edited by Nyx (10 Mar 2017 06:55)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

You dumb? I PK more than you and I also have no reason to lie, it happened to me on 80s a level I've not seen you PK at castle at since I dropped my PK vids

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

You dumb? I PK more than you and I also have no reason to lie, it happened to me on 80s a level I've not seen you PK at castle at since I dropped my PK vids

I pk flats all time

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Its always about the swedes.  You do really love us ye?

If you all quit they literally have no1 to fight, i don't get the anti swede stuff

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Its always about the swedes.  You do really love us ye?

Not rly. Just trying to make the game better for everyone and get people out in wildy who normally wouldn't  not just those who have huge teams thanks. I know this rule will piss you off when they change it back but sometimes it's not all about you and you need to consider others than yourself. You swes clearly love me too or you wouldn't be trying to get my accounts banned for reporting you guys abusing bugs, or trying to get me banned for using Windows XP, or Thueva trying to set me up to take screenshots of me casting him through a wall where only mods can go, but that's irrelevent and so is your statement anyway. You had nothing constructive to say because it's going to effect you a lot because you suck one one account and are always target due to that

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Mar 2017 10:23)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

I pk flats all time

I said it happend on 80s, can you read?

And what are you trying to say? "if they quit" - if they quit because they can't log an alt for 5 mins after they die, that says a lot about them as PKers. Did you not read my original post? You clearly did because you agreed with me. 1ip wars should not be won by who has more accounts or a bigger team it should be determined by overall skill and tactics, if that's not the case, let me multi log PK and park accounts with no timer.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

I pk flats all time

I said it happend on 80s, can you read?

And what are you trying to say? "if they quit" - if they quit because they can't log an alt for 5 mins after they die, that says a lot about them as PKers. Did you not read my original post? You clearly did because you agreed with me. 1ip wars should not be won by who has more accounts or a bigger team it should be determined by overall skill and tactics, if that's not the case, let me multi log PK and park accounts with no timer.

I only own a flat?

I agree to one ip, but rules need to change, not hating on players, we need players, and swedes are most inclusive and get more people in wild.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

But you have access to a 108, a 90 which you regularly use again that's irrelevant to my original post, I told you it was on 80's and you weren't there get over it. I don't give a fuck who's doing it, I just want some clarification on wtf is going on and why one staff member releases announcement saying timer is 5 mins, then you get staff member Z say it's supposed to be X amount of time, another is saying it's supposed to be Y amount of time. Shits too fucking confusing, too many rules. Is it going to be put back to 5 minutes yes or no and why is the answer I'm looking for, stop trying to deflect my points which are valid, you're both implying I'm here only because of my dislike for a team, I thought going on the novels I've wrote already it would be pretty clear even for brain deads like the pair of you this isn't the case, if "they" "quit" because "they" can't PJ anymore I'd laugh.

Why pay for edge bank spawn so I can get back to action fast in 1ip wildy where I can't interact with my other chars, if I can just unalived my acc and log alt in 60 seconds. I can not gear and get to high wild in 60 secs even with edge death spawn

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Mar 2017 10:41)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

I dropped the soap over 30 times intentionally in the past year

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (10 Mar 2017 17:13)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Maddog jamie said:

I dropped the soap over 30 times intentionally in the past year

wut

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I'll fix. hmm