Buthole Send PM

Monkpk said:

RIP OG'S

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Buthole said:

trotalong1 said:

I notice I'm on that video and I don't or never have claimed to be a good pker, in fact I couldn't catch a cold if I tried lol! I'm just a skiller who's just trying out the pking scene and still learning tongue

keep going this is what the server needs to stay aalive. Awesome. And Btw Youre the one Who made sure i died in vid 2. Haha

Haha sorry tongue I am going to keep going lol it's quite cool and I'm over the moon when I do a catch haha! Like I say, still learning but you'll see me in the wildy from now on tongue I guess it's true territory IS bringing skillers into wild big_smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

trotalong1 said:

I notice I'm on that video and I don't or never have claimed to be a good pker, in fact I couldn't catch a cold if I tried lol! I'm just a skiller who's just trying out the pking scene and still learning tongue

Love to see what i just read.

Keep on practicing and keep on doing what you're doing ! +1+1+1+1

<3

I am mate smile just need to practice catching a bit more. Someone told me to click 3 squares infont of the player (whichever direction they're going) and click attack just as the HP bar is disappearing, I was told that a long time ago though on real RSC so not sure if it's correct or not. I still can't manage to get a catch properly though, if I go to attack as HP bar is disappearing, my character stands still for a second or so and I miss the catch... Could do with someone to show me how to do it better tbh coz my internet is fast etc so I'd end up being quite a good pker smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

trotalong1 said:

Trupk3r said:

trotalong1 said:

<3

I am mate smile just need to practice catching a bit more. Someone told me to click 3 squares infont of the player (whichever direction they're going) and click attack just as the HP bar is disappearing, I was told that a long time ago though on real RSC so not sure if it's correct or not. I still can't manage to get a catch properly though, if I go to attack as HP bar is disappearing, my character stands still for a second or so and I miss the catch... Could do with someone to show me how to do it better tbh coz my internet is fast etc so I'd end up being quite a good pker smile

Who ever told u that, is not a pker, never click 3 sqs ahead of ur opponent Lol insta Fail, If He 1 step diags u.

Last edited by Buthole (3 Mar 2017 23:56)

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

trotalong1 said:

Buthole said:

trotalong1 said:

keep going this is what the server needs to stay aalive. Awesome. And Btw Youre the one Who made sure i died in vid 2. Haha

Haha sorry tongue I am going to keep going lol it's quite cool and I'm over the moon when I do a catch haha! Like I say, still learning but you'll see me in the wildy from now on tongue I guess it's true territory IS bringing skillers into wild big_smile

Glad to hear m8, join the swedes would be easier, for a new pker since They have alot of ppl. To hard for a new pker to Pk outnumbered

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Sweden is a pretty cool guy, he skills at fort and doesn't afraid of anything

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

Trupk3r said:

trotalong1 said:

<3

Just practice catching, if you want to practice message me in game i have 2 accounts set up for catch practice.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]