Fort nerf.

Player avatar

Clan wizards Send PM

subscriber

Heyy Clanwiz here, just wanted to talk about the resources nerf at fort that came into play today. While I can admit it may have been too op at x2, you may want to consider 1.5 or coming up with another idea if you really want fort to thrive.
See with the fort at x2 the holding team could hire skillers and split 50/50. It was beneficial to both sides, and brought skillers into pking and pkers doing skilling. Now it is no longer worthwhile for skillers(unless strictly xp) nor is it worth for the pkers(at all really) to associate and team up.
Now like I said I do understand it was a bit too much. But it was great seeing both sides of the community come together. I understand that the economy was suffering, but anyone who can multi log can crash it aswell.  I urge you to consider finding something to make the fort worthwhile again, unless you want it to just become afk training for pkers.
Thanks for reading, hopefully you can think of something. Because while x2 wouldn't end well, neither does x1.

Last edited by Clan wizards (28 Feb 2017 00:51)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

There will be more resources over there to make it beneficial for pkers and skillers. Doubling resources meant that you could get 4 ores from 1 spot with 2 skillers which is too much.

Player avatar

Clan wizards Send PM

subscriber

Suggestion, team perk for chance at double at fort? Even at low odds n disable rune?  It would provide incentive to level team levels aswell as go to the fort.