RSCR Mid-level Staking Scene

Player avatar

chill kills Send PM

People of RSCR,
I have just started playing and have noticed there is a lack of lvl 50-60 stakers. Sure staking isn't everyone's cup of tea but for me it was one of the funnest things about old RSC. It would be sweet to see a few more stakers around that level. I'm currently making a char around mid 50s level for staking all armour and equipment on.
Hope to see some more staking enthusiasts around in the future wink

Last edited by chill kills (3 Mar 2017 10:43)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

The problem is wine pures and accounts who quested during double xp weekends have super low hp and crazy stats.

So a normal account would get rekt every time.

Thats why its 3s n flats.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Perhaps we could designate new characters as stakers.  Lower XP rates, lower quest xp rewards, etc.  Something like that to make staking interesting.  I miss the stake-by-HP scene in late RSC.  Seems like something like this could help with that.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Come stake in wild fortress ya bloody poofs

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Like ironman, make staking accounts. make them so you can put your stat points where you want, can't enter wild, maybe other restrictions.  Then we could make 55s or whatever how we want. Have like a 3 time reset for x million go increasing each time you do it. Just a thought. Could be a new thing.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Au2er said:

Come stake in wild fortress ya bloody poofs

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

if you find staking the most entertaining thing in this game, then there's obviously something wrong with your intentions to play this game. i don't say it's certainly wrong to do it, but when you can find 1000 different games where you can stake and have way more bigger playerbase, why wouldn't you do it there? you would have way more meaning on your "items" or even doing it with IRL cash(betting/poker etc) and you would have even more meaning to do it.

it's just how human mind works and people are generally greedy about everything, otherwise nobody would stake. if you're interested about it, then you're just greedy for the pixel so you could have as well said that wearing a phat in an online game while sitting in the edge, while sitting in fron of your computer is cup of your tea.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

if you find staking the most entertaining thing in this game, then there's obviously something wrong with your intentions to play this game. i don't say it's certainly wrong to do it, but when you can find 1000 different games where you can stake and have way more bigger playerbase, why wouldn't you do it there? you would have way more meaning on your "items" or even doing it with IRL cash(betting/poker etc) and you would have even more meaning to do it.

it's just how human mind works and people are generally greedy about everything, otherwise nobody would stake. if you're interested about it, then you're just greedy for the pixel so you could have as well said that wearing a phat in an online game while sitting in the edge, while sitting in fron of your computer is cup of your tea.

Staking was always big in rsc.. Thats why they want to do it. I can see why they want to. I like watching. whats the problem? Enjoy all aspects of the game like I do

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Respond Quas Send PM

Pegi said:

jesus fucking christ a shitpost.

Staking is usually funnier than pking, if you don't enjoy mass teams. That doesn't mean "theres obviously something wrong with your intentions".