MAKE RSC GREAT AGAIN

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

I really wish the devs of all these servers would just come together and do what they do. Work as a team. Use the communities suggestions to better our game and make it great again. We have the resources needed to do it.. but you all are to busy holding grudges over dumb shit and wasting your time. Just imagine if we had 5+ devs working on one common goal. Anything would be possible. This game could be recoded to something we could get on the play store and who knows the potential that could follow, damnit man. Quit splitting this tiny community and come together as one. Quit holding onto your small egos and big grudges and Make RSC great again

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

+1 ego's and greed ruining RSC, don't think those people with the power to make change will ever change tho been same for years now

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

There's more to it than just egos, grudges and greed..

I personally don't value money much, not in the greedy kind of way at least, if losing money is in the way of something positive happening I'm more than happy to give it away, and the other way around, I don't want your dollars if it means I have to do something against my morale(selling rares, stats, unbans, any special treatment)

For me, money or greed is not what is keeping me from teaming up

Acy: There's loyalty and trust, the way the other new server was born was through lies and backstabbing(months of planning, stolen source, continuous lies even after calling them out on it), there is no way we can go back to being a team again.

Cornflakes; The way it was ran by Pyru was horrible and greedy and that person is not someone I would want to co-operate with, best thing he ever did to Cornflakes was that he left. I have no idea about the current owner, from stalking their news, he seems very amateur but at least he is trying. In this case I'm not impressed enough.

Now, I am not saying I'm running things perfectly, I surely am not, but it isn't worth the extra drama to team up with what there is currently on the table. These people running servers currently are not shining with their skills enough for me to even consider teaming up with them. I require at least same level of skill as I do, loyalty and mental stability.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

N0m real G.

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

Thank you n0m for your answering to my post. I agree and understand many of the things you have said.

This post was something I've wanted to say for years but just haven't.

It just sucks that right now we have 3 good servers doing good things.

The new items and areas you have made, wow n0m. Excellent work you and billy are doing. If you guys could just clean up this lag.. it's the only thing keeping me from playing.

Cornflakes releasing dragon armour is awesome as well though. We need to keep producing end game items n0m!! Do what would have been done if rsc continued and there was no rs2!

Acy.. what can I say. It's a fresh server. Number one thing with it is it is ridiculously smooth.

If all these devs could set aside their pasts and their differences we could truly have an amazing server.

At very least if you guys could work together to redo the code for a play store-able server then went your separate ways again, we could at least have nice size communities smile that would be cool too!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I definitely wasn't knocking you n0m in my post lol you've been nothing short of amazing since nob head left who said you were lazy... You and Billy are a great team and have done great things. Personally I think considering the circumstances things are going very well here. Onwards and upwards

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

I agree n0m you guys have been excellent. Please don't take any of what I'm saying as though you aren't.

I'm just noting how much all 3 teams are doing and it's like.. man.. this could be fucking awesome but it's all divided up

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

N0m has his opinion, I will say mine which is simply - My dream is to play RSC for free with a big community of like-minded adventurers, and for full replication with revolutionary new features to make the game even better. RSCRevolution was and is clearly the closest realization of that dream, and is worthy of the "one server to rule them all" title. We have the largest number of players without padding our numbers whatsoever. I know people have their own motivations for starting over but obviously if we ever want to see 500+ online there can only be one big server, it's tragic that such a small community is split up and I propose to you that RSCR is the place for all players to go!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

we are very lucky to have both billy and N0m.  I am with n0m on the opinion of the other servers, I never tried what ever the new server was but when I heard the dishonesty in its creation I didn't want any part of it.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

fmlbruh Send PM

subscriber

If all admins and devs thought like billy. Disagreements aside. Let's just make this thing great.

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

We have 2 of the best rsc Devs there is in the already small rsc community. That's the thing though, rsc has always been a small community, yes before the mass ban back on proper rscrevolution site you would see 1000+ on at any one time. But you have to bear in mind this is a private server community, and in my opinion it's the best out there at the moment, and it will take a lot of beating to better this. There just isn't the number of people playing now to see 500+ online.

Also, too many Devs = too many opinions and yes egos at times. Let those who stole sources etc stay were they are. N0m is not as active as any admin should be yes I agree but he does a fine job behind the scenes, not forgetting you billy smile

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.