Team Fort PKing 2/17/2017

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

TEAM FORT KILLED PK

Actually no, can't remember last time I saw this much consistent flats warring! I was just lurking at fort when beef popped off. This isn't a mod sponsored event, this isn't a weekly special thing, this is EVERY DAY now that the team fort is your home for nonstop thrills, skills and kills! Get the word out smile

Without further ado, in glorious 720p HD....

Round one, FortControl tries to take Fort away from Team Swede

About 20 minutes later, FortControl returns from their last attempt and succeeds in routing Team Swede

Another 20 minutes pass and Team Swede returns and expels FortControl - biggest action of the 3 videos!

And it goes on and on like that but I didn't have time to stay! Beef on!
(These videos are uploaded in 720p HD but youtube will only display them as 480p until the HD processes. Drawnames will be easier in 720p)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Looks dope and everything, but pking will not continue because of the lagg you have there
Constant delay and laggs... everyone feeling this please quote this.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Stolt Archer said:

Looks dope and everything, but pking will not continue because of the lagg you have there
Constant delay and laggs... everyone feeling this please quote this.

Team saving was done on main thread and this caused the delay, should be fixed now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

So much fun!!!!!... I love flat wars man... Get off of your 33s. Flats are 33s on steroids.. 33s are for when there's no flats to play with ;P... Everyone needs to get Flats and form their teams!!!

This is how pking used to be all of the time on this server and now its back. Don't be scurd.

There's really nothing to be scared of. There are wayy more people out there not pking than the biggest team that does pk...

Form your teams and come wreck them... It's like how a pile of little ants can take down a big animal... I've shut down Beat and his 100 accs back when it was still multilog in wild just by calling a bunch of my skiller friends to pile him. Get all of your friends and come take the Fort!

It's super fun and rune sets aren't that expensive... You spend more money on food and stuff for your 33s than what you lose on a flat in a day.

I was lagging pretty bad and i still was having mad fun. This is pking.  RSCR BEST SERVER. Period.

*****If anyone wants to learn how to pk on flats just PM me in game and we can do some fun, risk free dms to get you warmed up*****

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

So much fun!!!!!... I love flat wars man... Get off of your 33s. Flats are 33s on steroids.. 33s are for when there's no flats to play with ;P... Everyone needs to get Flats and form their teams!!!

This is how pking used to be all of the time on this server and now its back. Don't be scurd.

There's really nothing to be scared of. There are wayy more people out there not pking than the biggest team that does pk...

Form your teams and come wreck them... It's like how a pile of little ants can take down a big animal... I've shut down Beat and his 100 accs back when it was still multilog in wild just by calling a bunch of my skiller friends to pile him. Get all of your friends and come take the Fort!

It's super fun and rune sets aren't that expensive... You spend more money on food and stuff for your 33s than what you lose on a flat in a day.

I was lagging pretty bad and i still was having mad fun. This is pking.  RSCR BEST SERVER. Period.

*****If anyone wants to learn how to pk on flats just PM me in game and we can do some fun, risk free dms to get you warmed up*****

Lol outnumbering like swedes do and using that amount of alts is not PKing. I'd love to see that happen outside of Fort would be completely different story. Fort is one big DM arena death trap look at the video lmao 5v5 wasn't even competition for us was too easy and as usual the PK ruiners come along and double their numbers, it's literally like 1 big team right now me and there's the stupid **** trying to get PKing going and create smaller teams I don't know why I bother

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Feb 2017 10:59)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Just heard that "originals" bs'ed swedes though... Finally..... Was 2 teams combined to make a team of like 15-20.. Pathetic lol everyone needs to make smaller teams or action will die off there

Ps: don't get me wrong I'm happy skillers like you are coming wild but joining an already established and big team to kill the smallest team well that's not going to do much to create PKing is it. I bet you skillers wouldn't go challenge 10 man Sweden team or 10 man rapps team? You act like its so easy but I'd love to see it happen tongue. But you'd be happy to join a already 10 man team of PKers just to kill a small team of 5/6 lolz. All I'm saying is people need to start forming new alliances to maximise PK potential, if the huge teams carry on it wil just die off, same sort of shit happened when 1ip rule dropped. Tons of PKers at first when it's small teams but as soon as the team combining starts happening and the teams become 10-15 man, it becomes unappealing and people stop bothering. Again, I'm just trying to do whatever I can to maximise PK potential, take my words for what they are and how you wish to, I'm sure I'll get flamed for my response by someone but someone has got to say it how it is

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Feb 2017 11:50)

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

Nocashkilla said:

I disagree. 33s is good cheap clean fun, flats is the most expensive kind of pking. I'm not a bad pker but I got killed 8 times yesterday on my flats, with runes I'd estimate I lost about 1.5-2m doing that shit, yeah it was fun but once people who've been on server waaaaay longer than me start logging out 3 flats at team fort to just jump on when they die it's pointless imo. + we're trying to promote server growth from the really small numbers we have right now, new people don't have flats and 2m a day to burn on supplies, 33s allows them to start pking for cheap.

Like I say it was fun but I can't afford another day like yesterday until I've pked for a week on my 33 to make up the money

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

The fort is about holding it down plain and simple... There is a lot of shit in the territory bank that everyone wants to get. When I first came we only had 4 or 5 people (one of those people was only a level 104) because my team had just been all killed and we took it back... Then waves of random people started coming in and multiple parked alts. No way to even know how many are coming for us. All im saying is that there are way more people out there just scared to come possibly lose a rune set than all of the pkers combined... They need to stop being scared and get out there and play.. If you want completely even 5 v 5s it can be arranged outside of the fort but the territory is about who can hold it down.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

badboys4lyfe said:

Nocashkilla said:

I disagree. 33s is good cheap clean fun, flats is the most expensive kind of pking. I'm not a bad pker but I got killed 8 times yesterday on my flats, with runes I'd estimate I lost about 1.5-2m doing that shit, yeah it was fun but once people who've been on server waaaaay longer than me start logging out 3 flats at team fort to just jump on when they die it's pointless imo. + we're trying to promote server growth from the really small numbers we have right now, new people don't have flats and 2m a day to burn on supplies, 33s allows them to start pking for cheap.

Like I say it was fun but I can't afford another day like yesterday until I've pked for a week on my 33 to make up the money

33s on the border are fun for about 2 rounds for me then i get bored. its more like a waste of food to me. just like a fun no risk dm in the arena. You seem to win a lot of fights on 33s cause youre a 33 master, thats why you like it lol. but most the other people are dying constantly. I like the 33 events a lot but the border is just annoying running in and out. idk my opinion

maybe you had a bad day and died a lot on flats. it happens but usually when im fighting flats back to back im winning sets as much as im losing sets so it pretty much evens its self back out in rune.. sometimes lose more sets sometimes win more sets. but if i just lost like 4-5 sets then im gunna sit out for a bit lol. accept defeat.. anyways when you end up taking the fort over theres like 30+ sets in the bank that goes to your team bank

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

I don't have an issue with the fort in principle, I have an issue with the fort in its current state. I do however believe some of the upcoming changes will fix that. A timer on bank, new wildy rules and changes to how the territory bank works will probably help a lot. Like I said, I enjoyed pking flats yesterday; it was super fun, I enjoy the skilling castle (im only one on my team who does any skilling out there) but to say its cheaper to flats pk than 33 pk you're just plain wrong.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nocashkilla said:

badboys4lyfe said:

Nocashkilla said:

33s on the border are fun for about 2 rounds for me then i get bored. its more like a waste of food to me. just like a fun no risk dm in the arena. You seem to win a lot of fights on 33s cause youre a 33 master, thats why you like it lol. but most the other people are dying constantly. I like the 33 events a lot but the border is just annoying running in and out. idk my opinion

maybe you had a bad day and died a lot on flats. it happens but usually when im fighting flats back to back im winning sets as much as im losing sets so it pretty much evens its self back out in rune.. sometimes lose more sets sometimes win more sets. but if i just lost like 4-5 sets then im gunna sit out for a bit lol. accept defeat.. anyways when you end up taking the fort over theres like 30+ sets in the bank that goes to your team bank

Lol find it hard to believe Swedes shared that bank with you. Only saw you there with that huge ass team and I was online basically all day

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, styles of PKing etc etc etc, no disrespect intended Nocash I've been PKing alot longer than you, I know the in's and out's and I can pretty confidently say : Huge teams kills PKing. Make smaller ones.

Oh yeah and if I ever need any PK'ing lessons off you, I'll be sure to let you know. Lolz.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

No beat less beef that's for sure

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie is right, lots of small teams would be best, but this is nothing n0m etc can control it's down to players and hopefully some fairness

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Ye tru. Glad I got it off my chest like you said it's up to the players how this all goes down

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

What would help the server most is people being a bit nicer to the non pkers who give it ago, you don't have to be nasty about stuff, just encourage them a bit, invite them to PK etc.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

10 slots per clan might be a bit much?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

But 2 clans can still team up, just think it#s down to players

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Stolt Archer said:

But 2 clans can still team up, just think it#s down to players

Ofc mate, but the two smaller clans will have to fight for the chest still. Every team wants the loot right?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Nocashkilla said:

wow; sitting in a closed area, with no catching included and thinking you're good?

LOL

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

^^ lololol pretty much. It's funnier when team of 10+ people charging towards fort all saying yea boys cmon lets rek em when there's 4 stood inside fort, acting as if its some achievement. 4 hours we stood there tonight and got a few fights, 3 I think, 2 of them outnumbered by 4-6 ppl lol. Yea the fights last like 10 mins but that's a long time to sit around n wait

Was same again tonight also, people getting shit on by small teams then coming back with 10+ lol, is what it is I guess, community is never going to change.

Last edited by Oopsie (18 Feb 2017 22:33)