Lvl 33 pker - 30 vs 40 attack

Player avatar

sir b Send PM

subscriber

Hey all,

So the take on the best attack for a level 33 pker is somewhat split between 30 and 40. Can some people please share me their experience and recommendations, as I'm currently building a 33 which currently has 30 attack.

Thanks in advance!

-Count

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

sir b said:

Hey all,

So the take on the best attack for a level 33 pker is somewhat split between 30 and 40. Can some people please share me their experience and recommendations, as I'm currently building a 33 which currently has 30 attack.

Thanks in advance!

40 attack you will get more kills. But you also will lose a lot more when you die. Plus being 40att you can get 61 ranged but when you're 30 I believe it's 55?

So range 10s or range 8s. Hit 16s with r2h or hit 14s* with a2h?

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (16 Feb 2017 22:02)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Higher attack and lower strength with the r2h will result in a larger max hit, opposed to the lower attack and higher strength with a2h. Use the max hit calculator located on this website and see for yourself. The difference in max hit isn't huge but there is a difference.

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

40-1-52 will give you the highest maximum hit with ranged and melee, allowing for 3 hit possibilities on everyone you will fight in f2p wilderness. Its also more expensive if you die and not very forgiving if you're not accustomed to pking yet therefore my recommendation would be to do the A2h first, have about 50 fights and then see how you feel, if youre not killing as much as you would like then make the switch to R2h, otherwise enjoy your new 33 =]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I'm 40 1 51 with 62 ranged on Attila. I range more 10s and still hit 16s with r2h. lol

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

badboys4lyfe Send PM

Literally just killed you though =] <3