I love how.....

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

I love how I had a thread with a shit ton of pks pics and thread was deleted..... I wonder who did that hmmmmmmmmmmm

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Server rollback did that.

..Ages ago..

Lol

https://portalvhds8vvm7z0zbcg8n.blob.co … t-guy1.jpg

If you really believe that beat that's on ya was up for ages 1 is still up the big 1 with post of every prominent pker dead happens to be gone you was even in it

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

pics but no vids, cant ur supah kompootah handle screen recorder?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Says the guy that has to record from his phone

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

U scared to vid urself cos u bad m8 Nyx has probably surpassed you in skill level and competence in wild  since ur long absence due to wildy ban remember u can always pay to come use the castle team DK gonna run dat shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

U scared to vid urself cos u bad m8 Nyx has probably surpassed you in skill level and competence in wild  since ur long absence due to wildy ban remember u can always pay to come use the castle team DK gonna run dat shit

Haha if you think I stopped playing because I got kicked out a wildly you got a rude awakening when and if I start playing again. I pop on from time to time on my phone to kill a lil time... PKING on droid isn't fun.so I don't bother.

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (15 Feb 2017 02:38)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

lmao

Oopsie said:

more like that you're scared to use normal screen recorder. seriously, if a proper screen recorder would make my PC lag a bit, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. you don't need all the stars being on the line for being able to PK properly, do you?

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Oopsie said:

lmao

Oopsie said:

more like that you're scared to use normal screen recorder. seriously, if a proper screen recorder would make my PC lag a bit, it wouldn't make that much of a difference. you don't need all the stars being on the line for being able to PK properly, do you?

i worked out how to do it now by changing fps shit in hypercam but it does make it look a bit weird on playback like almost too fast i neeed t ofine tune it some more so it plays back how it looks when I play but ye doesn't lag really

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

lmao

Oopsie said:

i worked out how to do it now by changing fps shit in hypercam but it does make it look a bit weird on playback like almost too fast i neeed t ofine tune it some more so it plays back how it looks when I play but ye doesn't lag really

so it requires right screen recording program, right Operation System and program to slow down the gaming so even the guy like you,  who ain't the fastest thinker in the world, would keep up with what's happening in the game.

i get it, it must be tough to not look like a complete shitter in your own video if you're willing to take the trouble. seriously, when i made my vids i had 250 ping, windows 7 and 6000 miles to the host, with a random ass screen recorder and i was fine. if i made a video with all the best possible circumstances like you do, i could just AC rest of my life after that because people would just know that im that damn good.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

why does everything have to be about you and how good you once were? get a grip. everyone offers you chars and gear to PK and you don't so shut ur mouth u irrelivant fuck lol it's 2017

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Opsie for best autistic pker

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

why does everything have to be about you and how good you once were? get a grip. everyone offers you chars and gear to PK and you don't so shut ur mouth u irrelivant fuck lol it's 2017

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

At least I can actually PK, and do, unlike you.

GG on spelling autistic right

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

it's not about me, i could log in and PK but that's not what i want. i want to see PK'ing scene being active and worthy to login, which it currently isn't. also, there's that stupid 1IP rule around which is against my ideology when it comes to PK'ing. if we all who wanted to play would have the accounts, i wouldn't mind to login and PK with those people just for the sake of entertaiment, even if rules would be current ones. now it doesn't worth to login, you can't see the bigger picture. i can still see you hoping that people would suddenly start PK'ing and making your time more fun but im not here to promote anything. let's just wait once someone grows a brain and PK'ing becomes something to worth spending my valuable spare time.

man, it makes me laugh how you think this game is something you forget to play if you don't PK for couple years. next time before you're about to post, remind yourself that this is a 15 year old  game which takes literally zero skill with 1 client and you might have some logic behind your words next time.

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

yes you can probably PK on 1 client, which is something that 99% of this game can. come back when you have learned something that wasn't already done 15 years ago you freaking fossil.

Last edited by Pegi (16 Feb 2017 12:33)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

it's not about me, i could log in and PK but that's not what i want. i want to see PK'ing scene being active and worthy to login, which it currently isn't. also, there's that stupid 1IP rule around which is against my ideology when it comes to PK'ing. if we all who wanted to play would have the accounts, i wouldn't mind to login and PK with those people just for the sake of entertaiment, even if rules would be current ones. now it doesn't worth to login, you can't see the bigger picture. i can still see you hoping that people would suddenly start PK'ing and making your time more fun but im not here to promote anything. let's just wait once someone grows a brain and PK'ing becomes something to worth spending my valuable spare time.

man, it makes me laugh how you think this game is something you forget to play if you don't PK for couple years. next time before you're about to post, remind yourself that this is a 15 year old  game which takes literally zero skill with 1 client and you might have some logic behind your words next time.

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

yes you can probably PK on 1 client, which is something that 99% of this game can. come back when you have learned something that wasn't already done 15 years ago you freaking fossil.

multi logging is actually kinda easy lol I've said it a million times... it's just not fun having to have 5 60s, 5 70s, 5 80s, 5 90s, 5 100s, 10 flats, and use them all in 1 war, have them all stuck in wild no food, run from fights with 12+ food.... shit's gay. multi logging in itself is easy