Corrupt staff with no standards allows mods offensive names

Player avatar

uncles offensive name Send PM

so if my voice means nothing, you just ban, mute, ban, and you still want me to respect your staff, then you force them to have NON-offensive names.... what kind of low class scum to you guys have.. i asked for a simple thing, The mod be held accountable and have his name changed the name "phucker" is being overlooked because its a mod
s b

you want to harass me because im not a mod and say that he can have offensive names and i cant voice that back on global... well screw you       

this is uncivil and disrespectful to any player

if you expect us to bend over while u rail us.... its not going to happen,

if you cant meet on my terms...  i will continue to shout global and change ip and continue to login your server, this  was very unfair the way i was treated today

instead of a mod talking to me, when asked to, he muted me and banned me.  70+ account

you will not and cannot stop me from speaking my mind if i was harassed by countless staff 

i dont even give a shit about the bans, it's just rotten you cant even sit down with players who've been here the first month of the game

and players like Mod uncle who've been previously banned for botting and numerous offenses are allowed to make offensive account names.

DONT EXPECT ANY RESPECT TOWARD MODS WITH SWEAR NAMES AS THIER ACCOUNT NAME!

p.s.        forgetting i had numerous mods/admins telling me about all your secret projects for years, you take things for granted what i don't "Speak about"

cry on reply mod savage, cry on reply mod shred,  cry on reply mod uncle,             but reality is, This all started over you leaving "PHUCKER" as your name

so before you comment your stupid little reply why                         learn to give a shit about your players like other servers do....?

the key to a sucessful video game is the staff giving a crap and being reasonable talking to players In person Not handling out mutes on global chats....

they discpline in front of everyone, to show off,   But  just showboat on global, and disrespect players on global chat like thier children in class... thats really a form of disrespect, and if u want players to respect you, you show them respect, otherwise you'll be seeing me alot for the next few months until you solve this issue

none of you have half a brain to read this and grasp it anyways i recall half the staff are alcoholics are drug addicts, and dont deserve respect they are degenerates.

are you going to reply your degenerate response too? do you need to tell me why im banned ? oh trust me i know why, because im not allowed to voice my offense of why mods get "EXTRA RIGHTS FOR OFFENSIVE ACCOUNT NAMES"           oh what else do they get? are mods allowed to bot, i wouldnt doubt it seems how uncle just muted me rather than spoke in pm with me...

Same thing every comment at every "ban appeal" you guys gotta put a negative ass comment i garentee it, you can't help but be negative people! thanks for being so damn negative it helps the world be more negative for other people to live in negativity

Last edited by uncles offensive name (13 Feb 2017 06:23)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

You have been making dozens to hundreds of characters in preparation for the day you decided to get muted. So instead of taking the mute or following de-escalation, you continued to switch characters and IPs over and over again. It didn't work... we have ways of dealing with the most tenacious spammers.

We don't tolerate any kind of corruption on our staff team, but you would have reached out to me if you thought the truth was on your side.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol