I don't know man..

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

first of all i appreciate the staff,  ya'll doing sick job with the updates for the skillers.

You must have some kind of vision for pking, the ultimate goal. what u think the state of pking will be in 6 months? you wouldn't do all these updates without any goal, please tell me whats your vision for wilderness.

- you decided to make wilderness 1IP.
- you added a timer so we have to wait untill we can enter wilderness for action.
-you removed the mad zeonk, so we're not able to teleport around wilderness to a location where we might find action.
-you added many weird teleport things through wilderness, where u need to stand still for 10 seconds for it to tele you to another random teleport thing.
-you added team dm arena, so people who who pked now and then only fights in arena now, we used to set beefs in wilderness before. (it looks dope tho Billy awesome job)
- you let people run around near castle with ibans, which is wayyyyyy to overpowered, you're able to 2HIT and the charging takes no time with tele. i got 2 hit 8 times, 8 TIMES.

whats next? you gonna teleport every single pker to a cage where they can fight eachother till they run out of food, pots etc and quit - untill theres only skillers left.

would it be hard for n0m to code that you're not able to attack same person you have just fought on another account for example a minute?
what about the 24sq thing you guys were talking about?
why are we not able to hold the hs, and train in wildy for maximum amount of xp?

Last edited by lil glory (10 Feb 2017 17:19)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

the more rules there's for PK'ing, the less PK'ers will be PK'ing - when will people get this? same goes the harder it comes to obtain supplies/stats, the less active it is.

anybody who said 2 years or 5 years ago that replica will work, it didn't. all the versions of replicas were thrown to the bin and same should be done when it comes to PK'ing. there's these stupid rules because someone can't compete, stupid limits when you need to wait 2-5 days in order to have your kind of PK'ing when it could be coded just like you could do it 24/7 if you wanted to. why there's so many options available but they're disabled 90% of the time. why P2P PK'ing needs to be in certain days? why it can't be 24/7 alongside with F2P? why there needs to be a 1IP in all wilderness? why it can't be just that everyone can decide whether they want to use 1IP or unlimited IP's zone? all these stupid limits and rules are killing the motivation for most of the people. let people do whatever they want to, like it's with the staking or skilling. or do we see any limits with the staking or skilling? you can't cut trees on the wednesdays? can't fish on thursdays? i don't see anything like that being around.

making more rules gives more reasons not to PK.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

Pegi for lord syndrome

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

Pegi for lord syndrome

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Can't attack the same person who you were recently in battle with from another acc on the same ip.. within a certain amount of time.. Thats probably the best idea ive heard yet. Remove 1 ip restrictions, but still holds out for 1ip per fight. Ill bring it up to Billy and n0m.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

U know 1 IP limit is great or it becomes account wars or everyone in discord will say log in 80s or whatever lvl. They PKING on and it goes from a 1 v 1 to 5 v 1 quick now of days that's what people call PKING then it is what it is it works both ways... But i guess people can't handle there own dirty work

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (10 Feb 2017 22:33)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

In Glory's words

lil glory said:

first of all i appreciate the staff,  ya'll doing sick job with the updates for the skillers.

You must have some kind of vision for pking, the ultimate goal. what u think the state of pking will be in 6 months? you wouldn't do all these updates without any goal, please tell me whats your vision for wilderness.

- you decided to make wilderness 1IP.
*- you added a timer so we have to wait untill we can enter wilderness to jump people 1v1
*-you removed the mad zeonk, so we're not able to teleport and jump fights
-you added many weird teleport things through wilderness, where u need to stand still for 10 seconds for it to tele you to another random teleport thing.
-you added team dm arena, so people who who pked now and then only fights in arena now, we used to set beefs in wilderness before. (it looks dope tho Billy awesome job)
- you let people run around near castle with ibans, which is wayyyyyy to overpowered, you're able to 2HIT and the charging takes no time with tele. i got 2 hit 8 times, 8 TIMES.

whats next? you gonna teleport every single pker to a cage where they can fight eachother till they run out of food, pots etc and quit - untill theres only skillers left.

would it be hard for n0m to code that you're not able to attack same person you have just fought on another account for example a minute?
what about the 24sq thing you guys were talking about?
why are we not able to hold the hs, and train in wildy for maximum amount of xp?

All in all glory ur pretty much saying your mad because you can't jump people no more

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (10 Feb 2017 23:09)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Oopsie said:

illllllllllllllllllllllll said:

Pegi for lord syndrome

PS. Fuck multiloggers.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (11 Feb 2017 01:17)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

Can't attack the same person who you were recently in battle with from another acc on the same ip.. within a certain amount of time.. Thats probably the best idea ive heard yet. Remove 1 ip restrictions, but still holds out for 1ip per fight. Ill bring it up to Billy and n0m.

That would be dope.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i think glory should be our union leader - protecting pkers rights.
+1

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Pegi said:

the more rules there's for PK'ing, the less PK'ers will be PK'ing - when will people get this? same goes the harder it comes to obtain supplies/stats, the less active it is.

anybody who said 2 years or 5 years ago that replica will work, it didn't. all the versions of replicas were thrown to the bin and same should be done when it comes to PK'ing. there's these stupid rules because someone can't compete, stupid limits when you need to wait 2-5 days in order to have your kind of PK'ing when it could be coded just like you could do it 24/7 if you wanted to. why there's so many options available but they're disabled 90% of the time. why P2P PK'ing needs to be in certain days? why it can't be 24/7 alongside with F2P? why there needs to be a 1IP in all wilderness? why it can't be just that everyone can decide whether they want to use 1IP or unlimited IP's zone? all these stupid limits and rules are killing the motivation for most of the people. let people do whatever they want to, like it's with the staking or skilling. or do we see any limits with the staking or skilling? you can't cut trees on the wednesdays? can't fish on thursdays? i don't see anything like that being around.

If we make it so there is dedicated zone for each rule we have right now there would be less pking because this low player count will be split all around, you'd be lucky to find one fight. This would probably work with player base of ~300 but not with 70-120 how it is now. We are forced to force you to PvP by certain rules to have any PvP action, which are agreed on and suggested by the community.

I should probably remind you that before any rules were implemented to wilderness, we didn't act on it before hearing the same complaints over and over for a long time.
Wilderness was P2P above gate and F2P below permanently at one point, players did not like it so wilderness rotation was introduced.
Wilderness didn't have 1 IP restriction and we only heard complaints from players that they don't want to PK because they will get jumped on by some nerd with 10 characters parked per sector.

We are constantly trying to improve wilderness PK experience, and get new players to try PKing. We are not intentionally making it worse for you, and we are not catering to one group of players. We try our best to make it best for all but that is not possible.

PS. @Lil Glory: Zeonk was introduced back in last patch

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

n0m said:

Pegi said:

If we make it so there is dedicated zone for each rule we have right now there would be less pking because this low player count will be split all around, you'd be lucky to find one fight. This would probably work with player base of ~300 but not with 70-120 how it is now. We are forced to force you to PvP by certain rules to have any PvP action, which are agreed on and suggested by the community.

I should probably remind you that before any rules were implemented to wilderness, we didn't act on it before hearing the same complaints over and over for a long time.
Wilderness was P2P above gate and F2P below permanently at one point, players did not like it so wilderness rotation was introduced.
Wilderness didn't have 1 IP restriction and we only heard complaints from players that they don't want to PK because they will get jumped on by some nerd with 10 characters parked per sector.

We are constantly trying to improve wilderness PK experience, and get new players to try PKing. We are not intentionally making it worse for you, and we are not catering to one group of players. We try our best to make it best for all but that is not possible.

you don't need to tell me those things, i'v PK'ed literally since 2009-2010 on-off and nowdays it's just waiting if PK'ing actually becomes fair for everyone. i know excatly how it would go and you're kinda right there, these groups would be seperated but so what? you're trying to force me, random joe or people i'v PK'ed for years to PK but what's the outcome? are we actually enjoying an active wilderness or not? you can't force people do things, it just won't work. this game isn't the game it used to be when it was like a medicine you had to take every night before you went to slp, but it ain't like that anymore. we're completely fine without playing this regulary and as you can see, once there is forced situations we rather not play. you just can't force people to do things, it just won't work - ever. people are playing because of their own reasons and that's it.

this leads also other thing when you pointed out that we don't have playerbase of 300. most of the fights happen on certain few levels, about 33s mid 60s and then flats. any other PK'er in here is useless basically. you're forced to use certain levels to PK because there isn't enough people to PK on different accounts. that leads to the fact that if it was way easier to make an PK'er, we would see different kind of builds around the wilderness instead of always that same boring shit. once again, you're forced to PK on certain levels and certain account builds for making PK'ing happen. it ain't a good scenario either. only if people made more def based accounts, people would be forced out of wilderness because nobody has counter builds for them. if it was a game with high playerbase, most likely some of the people would but since it ain't, chances for same guy having all the builds is basically a zero.

as i said at some point, PK'ing should be seperated from this game for its own concept. you could have the stat modification for your accounts for whatever builds you want, you could kill any accounts at any level and what's more fair than that? you wouldn't need to stick on certain builds or certain levels to PK at. that's why i liked the shit in turnip(yes im going to mention it) because any PK'er i ever saw, i had an account to fight him. i maximized my possibilities to find an action from the wilderness and that's how it should be when the playerbase is what it is.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Pegi said:

n0m said:

Pegi said:

you don't need to tell me those things, i'v PK'ed literally since 2009-2010 on-off and nowdays it's just waiting if PK'ing actually becomes fair for everyone. i know excatly how it would go and you're kinda right there, these groups would be seperated but so what? you're trying to force me, random joe or people i'v PK'ed for years to PK but what's the outcome? are we actually enjoying an active wilderness or not? you can't force people do things, it just won't work. this game isn't the game it used to be when it was like a medicine you had to take every night before you went to slp, but it ain't like that anymore. we're completely fine without playing this regulary and as you can see, once there is forced situations we rather not play. you just can't force people to do things, it just won't work - ever. people are playing because of their own reasons and that's it.

this leads also other thing when you pointed out that we don't have playerbase of 300. most of the fights happen on certain few levels, about 33s mid 60s and then flats. any other PK'er in here is useless basically. you're forced to use certain levels to PK because there isn't enough people to PK on different accounts. that leads to the fact that if it was way easier to make an PK'er, we would see different kind of builds around the wilderness instead of always that same boring shit. once again, you're forced to PK on certain levels and certain account builds for making PK'ing happen. it ain't a good scenario either. only if people made more def based accounts, people would be forced out of wilderness because nobody has counter builds for them. if it was a game with high playerbase, most likely some of the people would but since it ain't, chances for same guy having all the builds is basically a zero.

as i said at some point, PK'ing should be seperated from this game for its own concept. you could have the stat modification for your accounts for whatever builds you want, you could kill any accounts at any level and what's more fair than that? you wouldn't need to stick on certain builds or certain levels to PK at. that's why i liked the shit in turnip(yes im going to mention it) because any PK'er i ever saw, i had an account to fight him. i maximized my possibilities to find an action from the wilderness and that's how it should be when the playerbase is what it is.

I've always liked the idea of having stat modification, it's something I have thought about few times but that is something we cant do because players have already trained several alt accounts to different levels and those will be useless then. If we I see that those players don't mind update like that then I am willing to do it. But if there's more negative than positive feedback on that I won't do it.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

Mod Uncle said:

thoughts n0m?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

lil glory said:

Mod Uncle said:

thoughts n0m?

I would rather do that radius thing, if I can pull it off smoothly.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

alright. may i ask why?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

n0m said:

Pegi said:

n0m said:

I've always liked the idea of having stat modification, it's something I have thought about few times but that is something we cant do because players have already trained several alt accounts to different levels and those will be useless then. If we I see that those players don't mind update like that then I am willing to do it. But if there's more negative than positive feedback on that I won't do it.

does it really matter if they have multiple accounts to do so? it's still useful for farming etc, so it's not completely "useless". also, anybody who is against more active PK'ing and therefore, way more active server should seriously re-consider his reasons to play. any possible update which would make this game more active should be taken in place or atleast being discussed to be implemented. all the work these people did in the past would become way more valuable if more people would be playing, instead of always thinking "their work would go to the waste".

if we made a poll about "who would like to see this server being more populated it would be 100% yes and 0% no, but when there's an idea which would bring it towards a better server, those people are seperated 50-50, like why? people are just throwing out those opinions without proper understanding about this game and want to keep their eyes closed from the reality. if you seriously can see this game growing out of sudden, because you add following pets, coloured capes or things like that, you're blind. they're nice little features but they ain't anything too relevant while playing this game. PK'ing is the elixir of this game and once it's doing well, the whole server in general is doing well.

on topic:

this is one good example of how blind and stupid people really are:

1IP rule: a rule added to prevent person X to teaming with himself. since the logic behind this rule is to prevent teaming, why teaming is possible in the first place? it would be more logical to disallow teaming with others and allow teaming only with yourself.

put some logic behind your decisons for real, it's so stupid rule that my brain can't even comprehend it. should have never been implemented, shouldn't have never even been a thing but somehow, some crybaby got it through.

Last edited by Pegi (12 Feb 2017 14:33)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

lil glory said:

Mod Uncle said:

thoughts n0m?

it's funny how all these ideas brought in here are there for making game more fair. well, you forget that one thing which you can't change is teaming. it doesn't matter if it's 7v1 and those people can't fight on you on the account the had recently in the battle(if they somehow managed to die), you will end up being dead anyways. what's then? disabling teaming maybe? ok, we have teaming disabled so what's next? you're going to wilderness, it's 1IP rule, no teaming allowed, you can't bring your other account into to the battle either so you're basically deathmatching in the wild 15. then when somebody is better at casting than you, so why not disable magic as well? yes, we disabled magic so now it's basically like dueling in the wilderness with one exception - you can still eat during it. so fuck it, let's not even waste our money to food, let's just fight without food and let's see who comes out on top, known as a staking in the edge. is that what you're aiming for? well, there's edgeville just for you guys, with completely fair rules, without anybody else participating on your fights and literally, zero skill included.

man, it's wilderness. every game you play is unfair, everything you do in your life is unfair. you wake up 7am to work, you work to 4pm while some celebrity made the amount you earned throughout your day while having a shit. disable him having a shit? i just don't get it anymore.

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

Pegi on point. #freeIP . Im tired of living in north korea man..

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Yeah.. except when we had no ip limits, very few stepped up either, or rather at first they did, but with a low population one side ended up actually winning the game for 95% of the time/day, with those last few remaining enemies only posing a challenge for 20 minutes a day 3x a week at best, when they could either all be online together, or we had no one on (or equal numbers they would often heat us too full disclosure)

It was frankly too easy, and very boring too, which is why i eventually caved in and started supporting all the world nerfs leading up to their implementation

If you go back you will see in every single post in the history of history concerning this topic, there were people spamming "i don't pk because of multilogging" "i would pk if 1 ip" etc. constantly, in every post

It was easy enough to actually knock down their weak arguments from an objective standpoint every time, but they never stopped making them, and the same thread with the same posts were posted over and over again by these people, insisting they would go pk if multilogging and parking were removed.

Well, seeing as i/we had no good pk anyway as it was, and essentially beaten the game, just waiting for an expansion, i went "Ok, lets see it then"

The first 2 days it was hype (as it always is after a big patch) and there were some interesting battles during the period were the dust was still settling, but then sure enough, it became as i always said; Pkers will pk, skillers will skill, shitters will shit.

No amount of nerfs or handicaps will change who you are as a person, and what you're naturally drawn to in a game. (and if you do end up doing something that is completely outside your personality, maybe consider that the thing itself has been changed to the point of it being a different thing entirely)

TLDR; We tried 1ip, it was a good try, it didn't work as some thought it would, now it can kindly fuck back off and stop preventing action untill something better has been invented

I do miss the lars n stolt vs beat fights, was alot of action when numbers were fair enough

Former Pk Prodigy

• «
  • 1 (current)