It's Dead

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Wilderness is dead, I login walk entire wilderness find no one logout........is all people do now sit in edge?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

its dbl xp ofc no1 is pking.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

fuck off nyx your shit at it anyway

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

its dbl xp ofc no1 is pking.

~K!zL

It's been like this for weeks.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

How would you know? you don't even pk.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

big_smile.

Says the kid who quit because you couldn't get me banned because I'm a fucking animal at catching and casting

You're version of PKing is PKing people who aren't there or people who can barely protect themself because they're low food prayer or pots and lower combat trying to train. My PKIng is catching people dead

It's perfectly alright to like different types of PKing, you stick to your "PKing" I'll stick to mine, but I wonder why you never get much PKing? Killing trainers doesn't help. They train out of wild, nobody wants to have to look over their shoulder 24/7 for nerds like you that have nothing better to do.

Yore shit on 60s and you're shit on flats I'm not surprised you just hunt trainers.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

big_smile.

Says the kid who quit because you couldn't get me banned because I'm a fucking animal at catching and casting

You're version of PKing is PKing people who aren't there or people who can barely protect themself because they're low food prayer or pots and lower combat trying to train. My PKIng is catching people dead

It's perfectly alright to like different types of PKing, you stick to your "PKing" I'll stick to mine, but I wonder why you never get much PKing? Killing trainers doesn't help. They train out of wild, nobody wants to have to look over their shoulder 24/7 for nerds like you that have nothing better to do.

Yore shit on 60s and you're shit on flats I'm not surprised you just hunt trainers.

Your version of pking is sitting in edge and the forum.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Lol, don't you get bored trying to troll me? I always shut you down. Do I need to remind u I've made what 5 PK vids on this server, if I'm online I am in wild. If you're online, sure, you're in wild but you're hunting people who preferably to you aren't there. Must be boring now you've got PK cape, nothing to work for eh. I can fully appreciate you get some enjoyment out of the way you troll, we all enjoy the game for different reasons I just think you should pick your enemies wiser cos' you know what happens every time I catch up with you in wild..

Stop giving me ammunition for my vid, I wasn't going to put our fights in the next one where you called me out to P2P but I guess I will include them

Last edited by Oopsie (9 Feb 2017 13:16)

Player avatar

The emperor Send PM

the only "pkers" i see out in wild, is the swedes.Where is the other two "big" teams i've heard about?

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Beats team used to play, then I got flats and banned them all.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Lol, don't you get bored trying to troll me? I always shut you down. Do I need to remind u I've made what 5 PK vids on this server, if I'm online I am in wild. If you're online, sure, you're in wild but you're hunting people who preferably to you aren't there. Must be boring now you've got PK cape, nothing to work for eh. I can fully appreciate you get some enjoyment out of the way you troll, we all enjoy the game for different reasons I just think you should pick your enemies wiser cos' you know what happens every time I catch up with you in wild..

Stop giving me ammunition for my vid, I wasn't going to put our fights in the next one where you called me out to P2P but I guess I will include them

Yes you killed me like twice to me killing you over 40 times.

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

Dont worry nyx Its double xp. Alot of pol gonna afk for u to kill.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx forgot to take his meds today

Btw two can play the sig game

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

The emperor said:

the only "pkers" i see out in wild, is the swedes.Where is the other two "big" teams i've heard about?

Sure, on P2P they do PK, F2P only on 80's / 90's that have 99 defense.

The big problem is here is everyone wants different things, we have some PKers who only want to PK flats f2p, we have some who only want to PK on 1 defense but they don't like PKing vs 99 defense, we have some PKers who don't like using 1 defense so only use 99 defense, then there's the whole P2P shit, some people like it some people don't, some people like getting 3 hit 1st round in every fight, or casting 26's with magic nonstop, some don't. Some people like spending all that GP on SS to hit 0's and 4's lol. All of this is totally fair enough, people are entitled to do what they like, I personally am only interested in Flat's / 70's F2P beef. We're all different

That's how I see it anyway, also the timer doesn't help, a lot of the ''pker's'' who were PKing are trying out No PKacy also... When you combine all these things the end result is where we're at now

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Oopsie said:

big_smile.

Dude your a fucking spazz! and why does you fuckin sig look like a junk yard lol? I think you need meds by the way you shoot your pk vids to the way you arrange your sig I know your a fuckin downy lol

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

This is what happens when we have (3) servers all in competition. I agree with PEGI I've lost interest training for months to pk for less than an hour a week.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Monkpk said:

This is what happens when we have (3) servers all in competition. I agree with PEGI I've lost interest training for months to pk for less than an hour a week.

Lmao, 1IP with a timer you act like you need a lot of accounts to PK.

Excuses

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Monkpk said:

Lmao, 1IP with a timer you act like you need a lot of accounts to PK.

Excuses

I'm on a different time zone then you are #1, If I login I would have to wait 40-45 mins for sweds to set up on me and fight 3v1 I would only pk here if multi was on. I'm a grown man I don't have 8 hours a day to sit here and hope someone comes and fights me, i'd rather spend my time playing a game where action is on at all times.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Lol you can barely control 1 client Moody gtfo mate, you're a fuckin good story teller I'll give you that. Only truth in that statement is about swedes, because we all know you're training 4 clients 12 hours a day on No PKacy, you only have to look up the high scores.

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

beatdown said:

These servers should just hire a guy to take my notes already..

They all stop growing and start diminishing the second i pick up my shit and leave

Stork2 died completely when i left, Cornflakes died the day after i left, Rev lasted 2 weeks

turnip died because they had to shut it down, the following storks died pretty much because RSC scene used to be/still is full of best friend kids who need to show their leet computer skeelz by ddosing every other server just to get 20+ extra players on their server, pretty much the reason why all the private servers died and caused people to quit.

Now we're here, 2 servers and people bitching about same shit ''no1 to pk server so dead blah blah'' it's fucking 2017 quit training and farming and worrying about your pixels and get into the wildy and peeekay

• «
  • 1 (current)