It's Dead

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Moodys Revenge Send PM

Oopsie said:

Lol you can barely control 1 client Moody gtfo mate, you're a fuckin good story teller I'll give you that. Only truth in that statement is about swedes, because we all know you're training 4 clients 12 hours a day on No PKacy, you only have to look up the high scores.

Your videos prove your ass I've actually never seen you catch anyone dead by urself lol. You've slowed down the pixels to make it look like your a half ass pker but your late on your clicks, your only focus is maging  your opp and you eat like shit.

Last edited by Moodys Revenge (10 Feb 2017 05:08)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Moodys Revenge said:

Oopsie said:

Lol you can barely control 1 client Moody gtfo mate, you're a fuckin good story teller I'll give you that. Only truth in that statement is about swedes, because we all know you're training 4 clients 12 hours a day on No PKacy, you only have to look up the high scores.

Your videos prove your ass I've actually never seen you catch anyone dead by urself lol. You've slowed down the pixels to make it look like your a half ass pker but your late on your clicks, your only focus is maging  your opp and you eat like shit.

xD another Eric, you wanna go in my sig too?

What's funny is I use a lot of different peoples accounts and I've fought you a lot recently, got some great clips to embarrass you with now, got 3 clips of just flats fights of you TRYING your best to catch me dead but missing every other catch... You see some random flat stood at cas and you bowl up with so much confidence then you catch and cast like Nyx lmfao. Like I said your a great story teller lol sad thing is your friends shit talk you for the same thing lol, you're like the Roald Dahl of rscrevolution m8, not quite the GRAND WIZARD you think you are, cheers dude

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Feb 2017 07:41)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Love how irrelevent all your points are too Moody you're literally Eric v2 but not quite as stupid. First you said servers dead because nobody wants to train but there you are with 4 accounts on the top 20 for Str on No PKacy, I said you don't need lots of accounts to PK here then you attack my vids lmfao. Can't even have a proper discussion, fuck u then m8 say hi to mommy you just earned a star feature

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Nice long forum posts Oopsie, gives you a break from edge sitting.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

xD yet to see you make a valid or worthwhile point in entire thread and you're the one who made it.

You're just here for reactions, which you got, it's no wonder you get no PK'ing, you spend your life logged out from me because you're too scared of the speed setzen 500 and getting caught dead. Also why would I be playing rscrevolution at 9am lol especially when it's p2p. Only time I log in p2p is to fuck with you

Lil bitch

- A former loyal player, Nyx

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Feb 2017 09:46)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Nyx said:

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Nyx said:

I've actually been kinda enjoying P2P in a weird way, it's fun logging in to ban Nyx and stop him killing trainers to the point he has to come forums and cry/make quitting posts

And Pegi, youre the biggest edge sitter off any server in the last 3 years lmfao. I actually Pk, you don't, you just make excuses

*waits for 2 page response about bwinging bak vee wun akountZ and Im imagining you telling  these stories in ur bing bong fin fhag rhetard accent for personal enjoyment *

Last edited by Oopsie (10 Feb 2017 12:28)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Pegi said:

Nyx said:

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Monkpk Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Love how irrelevent all your points are too Moody you're literally Eric v2 but not quite as stupid. First you said servers dead because nobody wants to train but there you are with 4 accounts on the top 20 for Str on No PKacy, I said you don't need lots of accounts to PK here then you attack my vids lmfao. Can't even have a proper discussion, fuck u then m8 say hi to mommy you just earned a star feature

It's all fun & games M8, nothing personal.

Player avatar

lil glory Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Nyx said:

I've actually been kinda enjoying P2P in a weird way, it's fun logging in to ban Nyx and stop him killing trainers to the point he has to come forums and cry/make quitting posts

And Pegi, youre the biggest edge sitter off any server in the last 3 years lmfao. I actually Pk, you don't, you just make excuses

*waits for 2 page response about bwinging bak vee wun akountZ and Im imagining you telling  these stories in ur bing bong fin fhag rhetard accent for personal enjoyment *

i always thought fin accent is sexy af:(

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

lil glory said:

Oopsie said:

i always thought fin accent is sexy af:(

not pegi's lol

Player avatar

jaur0 Send PM

beatdown said:

jaur0 said:

beatdown said:

These servers should just hire a guy to take my notes already..

They all stop growing and start diminishing the second i pick up my shit and leave

Stork2 died completely when i left, Cornflakes died the day after i left, Rev lasted 2 weeks

turnip died because they had to shut it down, the following storks died pretty much because RSC scene used to be/still is full of ignorant kids who need to show their leet computer skeelz by ddosing every other server just to get 20+ extra players on their server, pretty much the reason why all the private servers died and caused people to quit.

Now we're here, 2 servers and people bitching about same shit ''no1 to pk server so dead blah blah'' it's fucking 2017 quit training and farming and worrying about your pixels and get into the wildy and peeekay

That's only what they wanted you to believe

The truth is the beatdown effect is too stronk, and cannot be contained or avoided.
It must be treated with due respect or bad things happen

#NoBeatNoBeef

Well, it seems its basically what they want u to believe.

The original turnip had hundreds of players, and so did the following storks,

Anyone disagreeing with me about this, has absolutely no clue about anything.

It's sad but true, RSC servers died because everyone ddosed eachother over their own servers, in return, they never wanted to play turnip, or  any of the big servers, same time, the servers they did want to play always got shut down.

RSC private server has the worst community of all people, its kinda sad its  US who killed the whole community.

Like, even CS Russians are better than the people in RSC community, and thats very bad.

Get your asses out of ur asses and pk, its fucking 2017, who wants to farm and train these days? No1.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

jaur0 said:

Get your asses out of ur asses and pk, its fucking 2017, who wants to farm and train these days? No1.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

jaur0 said:

Would be so dull to not have to farm or train for yer shit. what would the risk be then? If i want straight action with no risk I play counter strike

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Nyx said:

jaur0 said:

Would be so dull to not have to farm or train for yer shit. what would the risk be then? If i want straight action with no risk I play counter strike

k/d I'd rather pk for that and not have to regear every damn time but that's just me. I don't care about items.

I'd rather get free food and cheap equipment and pk.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I don't agree there needs to be risk, but in the same way people train their accounts to flats, then don't pk.

I've let so many train to flats cause they claimed they would pk after, then i never see them, their too busy farming to buy p hats and crap.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

It would get old fast. When XXX had his server up for a short time it was all pk. you could pick stats and just go pk. was cool to mess around with, but theres just no meaning to the game like that. a lot more challenging and rewarding to find someone and strip them of their armour that they had to work for etc.

idk ive always liked the best of both worlds. no matter what it is in life.. i like skilling and i like to pk.. i like grimey ass death metal and i like slow hip hop... i like sweet and i like sour.. idk how people can only stick to just one thing

33s are basically what you guys want.. all fighting, fast k/d, no risk really. easy to level. pure action..... why dont you guys just pk 33s then if thats the way you want it to be...

Last edited by Nocashkilla (12 Feb 2017 17:24)

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I don't agree there needs to be risk, but in the same way people train their accounts to flats, then don't pk.

I've let so many train to flats cause they claimed they would pk after, then i never see them, their too busy farming to buy p hats and crap.

That is true though. you see accs training all the time but never pking. even the hybrids and stuff never pk when theyre done

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nocashkilla said:

Nyx said:

That is true though. you see accs training all the time but never pking. even the hybrids and stuff never pk when theyre done

Because there's no1 around to pk unless you sit there and wait. After about 30min you'll see 2-4 people your level after there's been a few death notifications on screen.

What would be cool is if you could send a global msg like the kill counter that says your Name, Level and where in wild you are. Only if you do the command of course with a delay.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

• 2 (current)
  • »