Free IP Wilderness this Weekend

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

It's still unlimited so I'm not online

I was actually online for 2 hours today, was tons of swe's on and other PKers, I shit talked the whole time on global nobody even came wild, Beatdown was the only person with the balls to challenge, he used 3 flats against 2, died on 1 and logged out

You've never PKed here, how would you know if 1IP is exciting or not? We had 15v15 wars when it first dropped.. Sometimes bigger.. 5/6 teams all going at it... Where are those people now? Sure, some went to no life on that new server, but the majority can't be fucked with the ridiculous length on the timer and the rules that come with it and if changes are made I'm sure they'll be back. We've been asking since the day it dropped for a less harsh restriction on the timer and slowly but surely the people who asked are disappearing because of being fed up from waiting. There's like 5 people, including yourself, who want multi logging back

You must know all this though, because you're an active player in game I see you PK'ing all the time

Last edited by Oopsie (6 Feb 2017 14:06)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pretty much all the people who want multi and account Peking suck at catching lol. Says it all really

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Was more aimed at every swed (minus Stolty), Moody and all the other fantastic story tellers.

There was nowhere near as much / as many people PKing before the update than there was after. Just most of those people have disappeared to play another server or they don't like the timer, bringing back Multilogging and Account Parking isn't going to bring those people back and it's definitely not the reason they left either (most of them went because OMG SCREENSHOTS OF LOGS OF 1 SPAWNED PARTY HAT OH MY FUCKING GOD SERVER RUINED LETS GO NO PKACY WHEREW UPDATES WILL HAPPEN QUICKER BECAUSE THERES THE SAME AMOUNT OF DEVS AND HE HAS TO CODE FROM SCRATCH) lol. Everyone knows it's No PKacy.

The timer is the issue which needs to be addressed, same with hotspot, can always revert things if they don't work

Last edited by Oopsie (6 Feb 2017 15:33)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beatdown said:

Maybe it's just my ego, but i dislike this "everyone's a winner" attitude and new ruleset, nerfing the world.
I feel like it diminishes individualism and puts a big ass skill/nerd ceiling on everyone (which isn't a problem if you never get near it ofc, which lets be honest, thats what this whole update was for, to switch focus from dedicated rsc nerds over to a casual friendly android playerbase)

As it should be because there will always be new android users coming in. If they end up playing it on PC after they might. But casuals should always be held to a higher standard.

1IP is bomb best shit ever.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

tobzster Send PM

Oopsie said:

Using 10 accounts to get a kill yawn.... Fight flats till 10 food left, load fresh flat, start to run on 1st flat, cut off with fresh flat, run on that flat when 10 food, load new flat, cut off 2nd flat, run on that flat when 10 food... Gets fucking boring fast and nobody gets kills because everyones too focused on running away from the fight. Even more boring on lower levels when all you have is 1 defenser's vs someones 5 def noobs. Everyone takes FOREVER to gear because all their accounts are stuck logged out in wild with no food..... Shit's boring as fuck, if it stays I'll be on a lot less but w.e if it pleases more people than it upsets then I'm happy for everyone. Need everyone under 1 roof again not spread out across 4 servers

+1