The 1 ip rule in wild is fucked up

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Maddog jamie said:

KizL said:

Maddog jamie said:

+1

I do play every day you fuck face. I just don't flats pk.

Cause its gay AF.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ … e=594AF214

~K!zL

LOL,  do not lie. You never pk

You, don't lie. I'm sorry I don't play 24/7 and only get 1 hr max a day to play actually. I have a phone and use it when I can to talk on forums. I've never gone away in my 3 years of being here i've been kept updated on everything, it counts for something so eat it.

If you can park and multi you will always use a higher lvl to attack a lower level. I understand we have a low player base and being able to change accounts and attack new ppl makes it faster sure. But it doesn't allow for new people to come in and pk without getting ass f&^%ed by someone who's made multiple accounts. It's just how it works and MOST games want new people to feel like they can also compete and allowing parking and multi destroys that drive to pk.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Jan 2017 09:14)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

KizL said:

Maddog jamie said:

KizL said:

Cause its gay AF.

~K!zL

You, don't lie. I'm sorry I don't play 24/7 and only get 1 hr max a day to play actually. I have a phone and use it when I can to talk on forums. I've never gone away in my 3 years of being here i've been kept updated on everything, it counts for something so eat it.

If you can park and multi you will always use a higher lvl to attack a lower level. I understand we have a low player base and being able to change accounts and attack new ppl makes it faster sure. But it doesn't allow for new people to come in and pk without getting ass f&^%ed by someone who's made multiple accounts. It's just how it works and MOST games want new people to feel like they can also compete and allowing parking and multi destroys that drive to pk.

~K!zL

Agreed Kizl

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi you don't PK or have accounts why are you making suggestions?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

And I actually agree with Kizl. That type of PKIng killed PKing, there's no talent, skill or fun in running when you still have 13 food left and loading up your other account and catching off your own account, therefore not dying on any but you end up using 5 accounts for a 10 minute fight.

Fuck that. PK will suffer miserably if parking is allowed

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

KizL said:

Maddog jamie said:

KizL said:

Cause its gay AF.

~K!zL

~K!zL

cry more fukboiii

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

@billy, n0m

So being able to hop with no advantage for example 85s to 55s and also being able to multi but not interact within xx distance, what's the likeliness of this happening? If so, any ETA?

Some good points raised in this thread, some not so, some totally irrelevent.. I think it's clear the majority of people want to be able to do both and this majority in my opinion heavily out weighs the minority who want to multi log and be able to PJ someone instantly after they die. I think it's safe to say this is the best of both worlds and would please both parties if we could train in multiple spots again or hold hotspot at GY while shredding some nubs at lvl 50s at castle and also hop level gaps as mentioned like 50s to 80s and not be punished.

While I don't agree with PJing yourself etc etc, I also don't agree with the edge bank spawn. Possibly not the right word but I feel like the bank spawn contradicts the timer because they can PJ quicker than anyone else can (unless your 305 abusing android timer). Said it a lot now, I feel like due to this the timer shouldn't be so long for general hopping. I love the concept of the timer but what's the point in it if I can pay 2m to break it. I think it's safe to say 30 seconds is more than enough time to loot a rune set and decide on what the best route of escape is for banking your loot.

I'm not saying it will for sure but I think the above 3 changes would bring a lot of people back. I think it's safe to say, if multi logging and PJ'ing with fresh characters was allowed, a lot of people who are PKing as of right now wouldn't PK but then again if we don't even try new timer restrictions etc, a lot of people aren't going to be too bothered about coming back to check out PKing. I think there's no harm down in trying some shit out, with both parties in mind.

Last edited by Oopsie (29 Jan 2017 13:34)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi you don't PK or have accounts why are you making suggestions?

i was just suggesting things which would possibly bring alot of people "back" including me and that would just simply lead to the fact, that PK'ing would become way more active.

let's be honest in here:

skilling - people are doing it because they are enjoying about it
staking - people are doing it because they are enjoying about it
PK'ing  - people are doing it because they are enjoying about it

training accounts whether it's a staker or PK'r falls a category which nobody is enjoying about it. that's just unecessary work and grinding 11th time just so you could do it 12th time in the future isn't something most of the people are willing to do forever. so the question is, why would anybody do something what he strongly disagrees with and not even enjoying about it even a little bit? YES, that's the reason why there's couple skype chats full of people who would like still to play but they ain't willing to grind a single second anymore. and that's just those people i know, there's way more around for sure.

before you say "then don't play" i'd like to say "then don't cry" about why PK'ing isn't popping or satisfying you. seriously, if anybody has a better idea to bring back old PK'ers than just simply give accounts for them to play with, then please, let me know. i know it might sound something very stupid, arrogant and ridiclous but this game ain't real life and if people feels like that's morally wrong or something, then i'd reconsider the fact that if you actually wanted to make this game better, we shouldn't close out any options.

people could just have all the possible accounts they ever wanted to and let them PK, it wouldn't affect on anything negatively. it would be equal playingfield and it would be fair for anyone, whether it's average joe with a 40 hour job or father of 3, they could still login and enjoy about the actual gameplay instead of thinking how on earth they gonna get their account ready for a 20 people PK'ing scene. it wouldn't be unfair for skillers either, they're there for skilling and seeing your progress is part of the game, it's enjoyable for them as basically everything they do(unlike it's for the PK'ers).

and oopsie, i see from your posts that you're one of the millions who wish i'd still play. you're posting that stupid crap about me not playing, as is my skype chats im part of but the reality is, they're just mad im not making this game more populated anymore. you're saying things like that because you're desperate and angry, you would rather have more people playing so your hard work would feel like it did worth it. since it's like that, i can't see why you're so against more populated PK'ing scene then? wouldn't it be exactly what you want, but you don't want it because? because giving out an accounts for whoever wants to PK isn't fair in your eyes? if that's the case, then don't even make a suggestion or comment about current PK scene, it has been what it is, it will be what it is and it will always be what it is.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

pegi I didn't even read your post.

you've been suggesting things for 3 years, they get implemented and you don't play the game. you're full of excuses more so than anyone else and it's boring. sure, I've told you to log in so I can ban you,  when you've claimed to be such a good pker, to prove a point that you're not as good as you say you are. your an idiot. people play Rev because they like putting a bit of effort in. Fuck off back to turnip with your ''GIEF EVERY1 500 ACCOUNT AND PK SUPPLY'' ideology. we're sick and tired of that shit

you don't have accounts, items or ''time to play, because you have a life'' so how are you gonna make the game more populated? lmfao. you think your some god who hundreds of people follow? quit making dumbass suggestions which nobody listens to. 3 years and nobodies seen you in wild once no matter what the rules are, banned.

Last edited by Oopsie (29 Jan 2017 14:19)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

pegi I didn't even read your post.

you've been suggesting things for 3 years, they get implemented and you don't play the game. you're full of excuses more so than anyone else and it's boring. sure, I've told you to log in so I can ban you,  when you've claimed to be such a good pker, to prove a point that you're not as good as you say you are. your an idiot. people play Rev because they like putting a bit of effort in. Fuck off back to turnip with your ''GIEF EVERY1 500 ACCOUNT AND PK SUPPLY'' ideology. we're sick and tired of that shit

you don't have accounts, items or ''time to play, because you have a life'' so how are you gonna make the game more populated? lmfao. you think your some god who hundreds of people follow? quit making dumbass suggestions which nobody listens to. 3 years and nobodies seen you in wild once no matter what the rules are, banned.

so people play revo because they like to put effort on it? damn, that 20 people PK'ing scene must be a living proof about it? i appreciate everything these admins have done here and i have nothing against keeping this game like this, it's been a long way but please, don't ever say this is an ideal scenario at the moment? even you can't be that stupid.

secondly, i don't take orders from some random ass kid who wants me to login. you could have logged in the past, you didn't and there was your chance. im not mike tyson coming out of retirement just for one more match, to fight some amateur. all the work between the "match" and the match which would last about 2 seconds, would be waste of time. i'd be max a part timer, not a regular as you can call yourself.

lastly, before you say anything you could atleast elaborate a little bit why you're against things i suggested or even better, suggest something better by yourself. you're just one of the people who disagree with all the changes and being happy what they have instead of looking beyond what's there. i don't blame you tho, smoking that weed 365 days a year probably has destroyed most of your brain cells but it ain't like that with everyone in here.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I've PKed here 100000x more than you have. I know what works and what doesn't. And for the record, I can and will PK whatever happens, unlike you, the little bitch who will only PK your way. I'm trying to make suggestions that benefit EVERYONE. You just can't read. your ideology killed turnip.... you think everyone should have everything handed to them be it accounts, items, etc etc, nobody here wants that. You got your v1 accounts you got your 1m fire blasts, you got your multi log and account parking PKing, what happened to turnip? Oh yea. That happened

you're entitled to your opinion that ''multilogging and account parking would revive the game and bring back you and 30 of your mates!'' but it's not true. it would mean you'd have to train, and farm, something you're uncapable of

I'm also entitled to my opinion, that yours is bullshit. Because you've been saying the same old shit over and over for 3 years.

Last edited by Oopsie (29 Jan 2017 14:36)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

I've PKed here 100000x more than you have. I know what works and what doesn't. And for the record, I can and will PK whatever happens, unlike you, the little bitch who will only PK your way. I'm trying to make suggestions that benefit EVERYONE. You just can't read. your ideology killed turnip.... you think everyone should have everything handed to them be it accounts, items, etc etc, nobody here wants that. You got your v1 accounts you got your 1m fire blasts, you got your multi log and account parking PKing, what happened to turnip? Oh yea. That happened

you're entitled to your opinion that ''multilogging and account parking would revive the game and bring back you and 30 of your mates!'' but it's not true. it would mean you'd have to train, and farm, something you're uncapable of

I'm also entitled to my opinion, that yours is bullshit. Because you've been saying the same old shit over and over for 3 years.

it doesn't matter if you have PK'ed in here 100000x more, your general understanding about this game is nowhere near where mine is. you're just a typical player who can't see beyond the truth. i'v suggested alot of things in these past 4-5 years and seriously, any of those were implemented, it made game more popular. the difference between me and you suggesting something is pretty simple, you don't base your suggestion/opinion anything but yourself meanwhile im still in contact with alot of people so i know how they feel about the game. and from all the possible players, the EX-players are the biggest target you can possibly have, to get them playing instead of trying to find completely "new" players. there's reason there's just around 100 people playing for each server, they want different things and what's most important, all their work is located on either one. that's the single biggest reason why alot of people ain't willing to do that so called "switch". there's potential players but because nobody is willing to swallow their pride, neither putting down their ego, it's pretty simple that things will continue be like this. and as i said, it's completely fine for me but if there's a possibility, why not take a look on it?

if you're so smart as you claim, how about you give out couple ideas then? let's see what you got there? haven't seen anything but disagreeing without a good reason behind it. my suggestions are logical, they're based on logic and the words i'v hears past couple months, yours are just based on your anger.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

it doesn't matter if you have PK'ed in here 100000x more, your general understanding about this game is nowhere near where mine is. you're just a typical player who can't see beyond the truth. i'v suggested alot of things in these past 4-5 years and seriously, any of those were implemented, it made game more popular. the difference between me and you suggesting something is pretty simple, you don't base your suggestion/opinion anything but yourself meanwhile im still in contact with alot of people so i know how they feel about the game. and from all the possible players, the EX-players are the biggest target you can possibly have, to get them playing instead of trying to find completely "new" players. there's reason there's just around 100 people playing for each server, they want different things and what's most important, all their work is located on either one. that's the single biggest reason why alot of people ain't willing to do that so called "switch". there's potential players but because nobody is willing to swallow their pride, neither putting down their ego, it's pretty simple that things will continue be like this. and as i said, it's completely fine for me but if there's a possibility, why not take a look on it?

if you're so smart as you claim, how about you give out couple ideas then? let's see what you got there? haven't seen anything but disagreeing without a good reason behind it. my suggestions are logical, they're based on logic and the words i'v hears past couple months, yours are just based on your anger.

Get a room you two

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

I was just about to start a long, very long post about my thoughts about this, but I changed my mind when I read N0ms post saying like: "hey guys, look here!! The kills in wildy have increased alot!!!"

Nom, first of all... How good view do you have about the wilderness?
How often you check out the PK activity live?
Can you tell how many of all those kills in that statictis is 33s? (edge wildy 1)
Can you tell how the action at CASTLE is last months?
All the times I've seen you online have you been standing AFK in EDGE, Yes, I'm the biggest "Edge sitter" on this server.
(Not meant to be personal or bad attitude, or negtive....but I'm just tired of all cr*p going on right now, I'm pretty sure RSCR currently isn't sailing in the correct direction right now, I've spoke to alot of peoples who shares my thoughts...

Ex, you're fking up original p hats and say "People who farm 10 hours to get those 25k tokens DESERV A PARTY HAT!" - What about all other players who'd work their ass off for 1-2 year to finally get their first p hats, next week even completley new players running around with 5 hats..
- What do you think all the grinders think about your action? Why not just be happy with the canes for that event?

Ex2, during this x-mas event and the previos even you're doing all you can to make Pots/herbs/Rune/dragon items etc etc completley worthlesss.. - What do you think all grinders or "money cows"  think about seeing their items become wortthless? (I See you point doing lots of pk supplies to make more action to wildy, thats good, but hey, it has to be some kind of limits?)

Ex3 You are doing everything you can to remove Gps from the game (2m for deathdetination at a bank, edge usually.... heeey, whats the meaning with the timer and no teleporting from edge? To gear up the  account and run to for example castle takes 1 minut, I've clocked. usually I'll run into that guy who killed me at around wildy 5-6 and be able to kill him  - remove timer, or remove deathdestination, That's just a false saftey in this case...
1m to color canes, 500k capes, GPS to change team clans etc etc, you are splashing out items, makes them "worthless" then you now want to cover upfor your action by removing GPS from the game???
I dont know how you want this server/economy to look like, I'd gladly see a post where you answer such questions, so we all can discuss it together, and not wake up by another cold shower..

Ex4.. You are saying multilogging destroy the pking.. HEY, I did never ever see any timer in Real RSC..
I call this timer: "THE BIGGEST BUGG IN RSC'S HISTORY."
You gotta have in mind that MOST of the players who're pking nowdays, 2017, is doing it because they want action, 3 hit, catch, play the game.. NOT for the items!
I See your point A FEW peoples cryies because they got multied and cant loot, which are thouse guys in general??  (Yes, Peoples who maybe only play on 1-2 accounts, and cant do the same theirself cause of that) If they REALLY see this as a problem, they can easily sovle thre problem by marking a few more account themself, it's so fast leveling on this server so it should be the biggest problem in the world, if it still is, I recomend them to buy a few extra towels then come to me and cry telling me they couldnt loot because someone multied them I WILL PERSONALY give them the full items loot from my own bank.

Well, sorry for alot of OT's above.... Back to Wildy...
Since you putted the timer in wildy ALOT of the most active pkers and players on the server, including me have almost stopped pking.
I'm used to "parking account castle, *hate if you want to, cry if you want to*
The +  with players like me (there was ALOT of guys who was doing the same)
Me and them just LOVE IT, WE GET .A.C.T.I.O.N.  -ALL THE TIME- !!!
For example, im used to have around 15-20 accounts parked at castle, from level 3-123.
Everytime a level 40 for example come to castle looking for action - i'll log on a acc around lvl 40, etc.
= They come for action, they get action. ALL HAPPY! I log on another acc around lvl 40 to continue the fight, either he loves it, or he go crying he got multied ( As I said above, if this happen to you, no matter who killed you, come to me and I'll give you pk items with was included in the loot right in your hands, from my personal bank)

The most fun pking I've been involved in was when alot of us "multiloggers" pked at castle against eac others teams.
We started at like level 10 accounts, then 20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,110 and so on, it was insane action during these periods.. Out of my 15-20 accounts i may died with 8-10 of them, and got somewhere close to that many kills aswell, BLOODBATH!! big_smile well, I AM NOT SAYING I RECOMEND THIS STYLE OF PKING, BECUASE I KNOW IT WILL BE PROBLEMS FOR NEW PLAYERS AND THOSE WHO ONLY HAVE A FEW ACCS.

But Heey, 1 minut timer.... If im at castle with a level 50 account and suddently a lvl 90 come to see if there is any action
- no usually not. To make him stay at castle for 1 minute so I can log on my 90 account to give action I'll have to spoil my 90 account "Heey dude, Wait, I'll be here in 1 minute...timer..."

Short Summary... ( Wilderness, not going OT)
Me, and alot of the most active pkers on this server ive spoke to Vore for a 10-15 sec timer, but still ONLY 1 IP (or well... 2 IP somehow  to make it possible holding HS and pk at the same time on other acc, and maybe 2 IP for sharing exps in party, I dont really got a good solution for this right now, will get back here...)
That give a little time or the guy who got a kill to loot the valueble items, AND the oppertunity to run away if he see someone's logging in close behind him.

And in the other direction... We, the players who have worked our asses of to training 20 pkers to park at castle to ALWAYS be able to give and take action in all the FUN, PKING, ACTION... - How fun do you think it is to run up/down/up/down/up/down Castle-Edge for ex. with all those accounts when they all have 1 minute timer...?
That's the reason why me, and lot of other guys dont pk anymore, sadly RSCR have lost a few very huge pkers, but You/we can still get them back if something is being changed....
AND..... Don't forget that it's we, The "multiers" Who basically are paying a huge amount for this server costs by all subs we've bought to train our accounts, we dont deserv being "banned from pking" you know what I mean..

Don't forget, The only reason with my/ours post is to make this community to a better place, in a perfect world we all would feel it' all great, but that dosn't ecist as you know, but as long as we try to find the thin red line in the game most of us will be happy in the end!

I'm sorry for a long post and I did lost the thin red line a couple of time. ( I'll try my best edit afterwards)

Lastly I want to say, I LOVE YOU N0M, what you are doing to this server and us players is unforgiveble!

And of course Billy, Kleio and all the other mods you deserv a huge amount of cred for all your time and efford you put into the game!

Take Care guys!

Cheers!

Unknown Pure/Pkr Strong

I don't want multi logging back it was crap and killed the wild.

BUT i do agree with this guy the admins have absolutely no idea what they are doing and keep messing things up, none of you have even the slightest concept of the bigger picture.

Example : Make the legends guild have all these monsters - Caused the end of farming in the wild, less wild traffic, less action.

Example : Make the reaper permanent drop hunters and hoods...so those who worked hard over Halloween to get the rares got screwed over.

Example : Reaper dropping millions of herbs and pots, killed herblaw prices and the entire skill.

Example : Christmas event giving 10000s herbs, d meds, axes, swords.......and party hats! people worked so hard for p hats and then you just gave them out on mass and screwed the loyal players over and no it didn't mean a tiny amount would be added loads were added many people got mass p hats from that event.

I just honestly thing none of you have the concept of the bigger picture, none of you ever think about who your hurting when you change things. There was over 100 d meds in ah after the Christmas event.

I still have loads of super pots from the reaper event and I have 500+ kills and go p2p all the time.

i don't want to be having a big go at the admins, their nice people but honestly you need someone who has the kind of brain to look at the biggest picture and not just the one little group who benefit. I'm sure when you added all those monsters to legends you were thinking how great it would be for one tiny group, when the knock on effect destroyed a lot of wilderness traffic. It's always the same no real thought is given.

Then someone else being allowed to cheat cause the admins don't PK and know anything...great!

- Former Loyal Player Nyx

Last edited by Nyx (29 Jan 2017 15:31)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I don't want multi logging back it was crap and killed the wild.

BUT i do agree with this guy the admins have absolutely no idea what they are doing and keep messing things up, none of you have even the slightest concept of the bigger picture.

If you actually think fate/pluto/kevin will do a better job. by all means keep on wasting your time over there also. If you're such a huge pker. moving to legcay is the worst choice. Pking simply doesnt exist there. there is better afking spots outside of wildy, and no reason to enter the wildy except to farm greater demons. So have fun playing over there. we already know you're training an account there. seen your forum account with the double subbed coloured name.
Fate/pluto/kevin will make just as many stupid mistakes as n0m has. if not more because they're led by this self righteous out look where they think they can do no wrong.

Nyx said:

Example : Make the legends guild have all these monsters - Caused the end of farming in the wild, less wild traffic, less action.

nobody who has legends access farmed fire giants in wildy. they would use waterfall because clearly they aren't lazy. nobody liked ranging in the wildy range guild. giving them a fair alternative for there hard work is hardly game breaking. actually its a thing games often do. black demons in edge dungeon. a good player would NEVER die there. really want this means is there is less afkers for you to boost your kill count with.

Nyx said:

Example : Make the reaper permanent drop hunters and hoods...so those who worked hard over Halloween to get the rares got screwed over.

you complain about this, and yet hoods, and capes have done nothing but increase in value. players have something worthwhile to farm from an npc still. OMG!!! the nerve of the staff!

Nyx said:

Example : Reaper dropping millions of herbs and pots, killed herblaw prices and the entire skill.

and yet the price for herbs and pots remain unchanged. have you tried to get 99herblaw? with double xp and hotspot you still need about 12000 varies herbs. hardly game breaking. i mean there is at most 20 to 25 people with 99herblaw on the entire server. wowowowowowowow sooooooooooo game breaking.

Nyx said:

Example : Christmas event giving 10000s herbs, d meds, axes, swords.......and party hats! people worked so hard for p hats and then you just gave them out on mass and screwed the loyal players over and no it didn't mean a tiny amount would be added loads were added many people got mass p hats from that event.

AGAIN, even after the halloween AND the christmas event. herb prices, and pot prices remain relatively unchanged. D meds i will agree with, You can thank myself, and maybe some others who complained to n0m several times, making him realize he had to vastly lower there drop rate on D med and D sq halves. Swords/axes... BIG WHOOP. most people just horde them anyways. Party hats. who cares really. There is nothing in this game to really work for. people start to horde hats and they were becoming ridiculously overpriced. when they get to a point where its almost unachievable people give up. No real reason to play for most. Introducing more allows new/newer players an opportunity to work for them. its not the players fault, but the shear lack of content this game has to offer.

Nyx said:

i don't want to be having a big go at the admins, their nice people but honestly you need someone who has the kind of brain to look at the biggest picture and not just the one little group who benefit. I'm sure when you added all those monsters to legends you were thinking how great it would be for one tiny group, when the knock on effect destroyed a lot of wilderness traffic. It's always the same no real thought is given.

Then someone else being allowed to cheat cause the admins don't PK and know anything...great!

- Former Loyal Player Nyx

It was never about helping one group benefit. it was about giving people incentive to earn access to legends. everyone is able to reach 1400 total. so it benefits all players who are willing to work. not just "one tiny group".

Last edited by GLeU (29 Jan 2017 17:20)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx sad forgive me plz

And dude... I think you're forgetting everyone in the game is entitled to get 1400 skill total.. That doesn't benefit any one group whatsoever.... What's killed what little wilderness farming there was, is the ability to be able to multilog farm in Wilderness. Nothing to do with Legends. I thought you were supportive of no multi log farming?

Fuck reaper hoods.. Trash nobody can sell anyway, there's people who farmed 50+ of each at Halloween and can't even sell capes 200k ea. Nobody even touches the reaper, besides, why care so much? It's a holiday item. Not game breaking.

I just bought 100 SS for 35k ea and I can see about another 500-600 in AH right now for 35-40k ea. Looks like the prices changed a lot!

I agree too many Dmeds and Sq's were dropped but at least they acknowledged that fact while the event was running and lowered the drop rate... Axes and longs who cares, you can just buy them out of a shop? The ability to farm rares at christmas massively boosted staking and also means PKing is more affordable for a lot of people, why you being so negative acting as if the rares fucked you over? You're poor anyway. There was 100-150 online at all times the whole 7 days, anyone who willing to farm 12 hours a day at Christmas time should be rewarded. Hat prices have barely changed and all fall back into the richest persons hands eventually

And stop calling me a cheater ;( I stopped using it just so everyone would stop crying, I filmed my PKing, Billy came and shut you down and informed you I wasn't cheating, now you quit the server because of me ;( boo fucking hoo, is this what you do every time you don't get your own way?? Throwing your toys out the pram like the little bitch you are. Get a grip please

Grow up dude smile game doesn't revolve around you. Seems like your upset cos' all these changes ''fucked you over''. Did legends/1ip kill your business of killing farmers for K/D? Is that why you're upset sad(((

Last edited by Oopsie (30 Jan 2017 13:40)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

I just came to say sorry to everyone.

We all know the one and only reason for all of this

<- Can't be contained by you puny lifers without world nerfs sad

You should be apologising to Nyx, if it wasn't for you and telling everyone I'm some 1337 h4ck3r Nyx wouldn't have got so worked up about it and ended up quitting ;(

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

For the ones who want multi need it to pk and oppsie has nothing to do with his life so he likes to gripe on forums all day

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

For the ones who want multi need it to pk and oppsie has nothing to do with his life so he likes to gripe on forums all day

Making suggestions to make the game better for everyone bud unlike you who's just a salty miserable cunt who tries to get people banned (how'd that work out for u btw), when was the last time you made a decent post or contribution to the community?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Making suggestions to make the game better for everyone bud unlike you who's just a salty miserable cunt who tries to get people banned (how'd that work out for u btw), when was the last time you made a decent post or contribution to the community?

you ain't making a single suggestion for making this game better. you're hardly against any possible suggestions that would possible bring back alot of action/people but yet you're still crying about why no1 PK's. your logic is also so flawed, at first place you want people to PK but at the same moment, you don't. you want them only with certain conditions, if they actually make a PK'er in a 15 year old game, for 12th time then it's OK. apparently, it ain't gonna happen oopsie so train me a PK'er you little slave, then make one for 4-5 fins + all the rest and we will gladly PK at the times, so does it even make any difference if we actually got them free or you made them? so basically you just want people to work on their accounts instead of doing the actual thing, the thing why we are here and that's called PK'ing. there could be alot more action but the difference between having it and not having is the about 100-200 hours spent on this game before you even get to wild. in CS for example you just login, start a game and play the fucking game, why PK'ing can't be any different? why it does need to require a massive amount of grind before you even get the point of PK'ing? do we still believe in slavery and living in the medival age? a guy in his mid 20s and other IRL responsibilites there's absolutely no way we're going to play any game where grind is required and since RSC falls in to that category, it automatically closes out a potential group of players. if this game had 100k playerbase, then it would be totally different but we gotta adapt to 2017 and realize that it ain't working like this. or it does at certain level, like how you can still login and play in 2017 and even PK if you want to, but if you can't see beyond that, then you shouldn't even talk.

before you even get your account ready, it kills your motivation. quests needs to be done in order to wear plate, prayer takes forever and flats itself is pain in the ass. once account is ready, is there even anyone to PK against? doubt that, since all you do is to beg us to play. if you, random joe or staff team ain't ready for a drastic change, then so be it but i don't want anybody in here to bitch about why PK'ing sucks - you just lost your rights to do so.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I half agree with you Pegi but without the grind there is no loss when you die, and when people dont care about dying its boring.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]