Using the The cauldron of Thunder again...

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Hello guys, as we all are aware of The Cauldron of Thunder during Druidic Ritual Quest. Can we access it again after the quest is done? Actually, I want to enchant my Diamond Amulet in that. I could not access it as the Armour guys keep fighting me in a loop as I proceed to open the door to the Cauldron. Please Tell me. Thanks.

Last edited by statistical (26 Jan 2017 13:39)

Player avatar

E1R0Y666 Send PM

subscriber

Hmmmm. Works for me. Just kill the two armor and walk through.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

enchant your diamond amulet in that? i think that is a rs2 feature that doesnt exist on RSC bro.

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Thanks E1ROY666.
GLEU, you mean to say that the Cauldron would only enchant the meat and works only for the Druidic Ritual Quest? Have you tried enchanting anything else with that?

Thanks.

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

statistical said:

Thanks E1ROY666.
GLEU, you mean to say that the Cauldron would only enchant the meat and works only for the Druidic Ritual Quest? Have you tried enchanting anything else with that?

Thanks.

The only way to enchant a diamond amulet in RSC is by using the enchant lvl 4 spell on it, making it into a diamond amulet of power.

I don't even know what you're talking about to be honest - I am assuming this is something from rs2?...

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

statistical said:

Thanks E1ROY666.

Thanks.

it only works for enchanting meat in classic

the shortcut works, if you kill the suits of armor, both need to be dead for you to open the door so ok-ish stats needed as they respawn fairly quick not sure if u need to have done the herblaw quest to use it tho.

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

You can also walk around the bend and go to the cauldron and elsewhere in the dungeon.
But yes level 4 enchant spell is the only way to enchant diamond jewelry in RSC.

Player avatar

statistical Send PM

Thanks for your views guys.