Oopsie PK video v2: Part 3!

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Was planning to make a 4 part video. I already posted part one and two recently and mentioned I won't be on as much as normal from now on.

However my plans have changed slightly and I'll have even less time to get on than expected, won't be on in the euro days or evening anymore, more like euro 12am - 2am(ish). I wanted to release part 3+4 as one video, about 8-9 minutes long with the clips sped up by double to save time and get as much PK in there as possible however I ran into an issue, @13Lunt Toker, @Nyx and some other fan boys are nonstop harrassing me and accusing me of cheating, autocasting, modifying the game client, etc etc. I took this opportunity along with the fact I won't be on as much anymore, as a kind of 'drop the mic' moment, to hopefully silence the haters and show I don't need all this shit people say I do to be good at PK'ing. What you see, is what Windows XP is on it's own. However, I think in 2 places (first fight and near the end) I forgot to change the speed of the clips back to normal, they were sped up to 200% originally and the vid was only a few mins long, preparing to add more clips/songs/part 4.

As I've said in other threads, the accusations, the crying has got out of hand, do I need to start filming with my task manager open? Come on, guys, I shit talk in good faith, to create beef between teams and in general get people to PK, this is how you repay me? Label me a cheat. Ya'll been PKing for 15 years and still bad.

Part 4 will happen, eventually. Till then, make sure you target me in wars, I'll be filming. Cheers

Last edited by zazo x (25 Jan 2017 01:08)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

All seems legit to me. No a.c. or any of that. Good kills as always oopsie

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

All seems legit to me. No a.c. or any of that. Good kills as always oopsie

Thanks a lot bud. Not many kills sadly but as explained in the post, this was the best I could do everything considered.

Part 4 coming soon, cheers smile)

Last edited by zazo x (25 Jan 2017 01:19)

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Good job Poopsieboi!
You're doing great m8! keep the good work up!
Looking forward to watch next episod (=

Cheeers

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Unknownpure said:

Good job Poopsieboi!
You're doing great m8! keep the good work up!
Looking forward to watch next episod (=

Cheeers

Come pk in the evenings would love for you to have a feature in part 4, cheers fella

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

load of shit: part 3

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

who are u?

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

who are u?

im the guy from the past and im here to record with my phone.

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

zazo x said:

Pegi said:

who are u?

im the guy from the past and im here to record with my phone.

<3 a guy from the past indeed, u'd get shrekt by pkers of today.

am actually going to start playing with FPS settings in screen recorders, Beatdown said that if I fuck around enough with it I can stop it making the game look like cancer

Player avatar

rscr2034 Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

rscr2034 said:

Pegi said:

So much haters so much noobs who can't PK half as good as I can <3 - probably King Moody coming to show his support, MR I only make 1/3 catches

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Gj but why record on phone lol

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Okay ur the leader of whatsapp crew. Gj

Last edited by Teemu (28 Jan 2017 17:59)

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

zazo x Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

Okay ur the leader of whatsapp crew. Gj

na that will always be glory XJll8Hq.jpg

Kenshin666 said:

Gj but why record on phone lol

I've tried bandicam and hypercam but the lag is game changing and the mouse flickers for some reason, it's really off putting but I've been playing with FPS settings or w.e in Hypercam, I think eventually I'll be able to tweak it so it's not so bad

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Oopsie said:

rscr2034 said:

Pegi said:

So much haters so much noobs who can't PK half as good as I can <3 - probably King Moody coming to show his support, MR I only make 1/3 catches

Are you proud that you can make catches here? I was pking on flat yesterday and tested this catching, after first catch someone says that looks like a ac. Its ez as fk here impossible to even miss any. I can eat full from 10hp and still manage to 1sq. nothing special oopsie

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

Oopsie said:

Are you proud that you can make catches here? I was pking on flat yesterday and tested this catching, after first catch someone says that looks like a ac. Its ez as fk here impossible to even miss any. I can eat full from 10hp and still manage to 1sq. nothing special oopsie

#care? All you fhags been PKing all your lives I'm still better than you. Wasn't it you who pked on a bot for years on turnip? Get over yourself, jealous love. If you've got a problem, come try silence me in game. It was p2p yesterday dumbass well done you ate 4 sharks and hit 35s your a beast.

You and Pegi so quick to attack me/people in general but yore never on PKing. Go ahead give me a excuse as to why you don't need to play or can't get on or don't have accounts, in n the mean time I'll be getting more clips of catching people dead to post and make you forum lurkers get upset over, remember how hard  u guys used to shit talk people who only posted forums and didn't play the game haha hypocrites

Last edited by Oopsie (29 Jan 2017 12:09)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

monk said:

Oopsie said:

#care? All you fhags been PKing all your lives I'm still better than you. Wasn't it you who pked on a bot for years on turnip? Get over yourself, jealous love. If you've got a problem, come try silence me in game. It was p2p yesterday dumbass well done you ate 4 sharks and hit 35s your a beast.

You and Pegi so quick to attack me/people in general but yore never on PKing. Go ahead give me a excuse as to why you don't need to play or can't get on or don't have accounts, in n the mean time I'll be getting more clips of catching people dead to post and make you forum lurkers get upset over, remember how hard  u guys used to shit talk people who only posted forums and didn't play the game haha hypocrites

still begging us to play?

years of PK'ing experience has nothing to do with this game. i made my last PK vid 2012 and it's 4.5 years ago literally and still, it holds against anybody even in 2017. at that time, i had been PK'ing probably 2 years MAX, with a 10mb mobile connection, with 200 ping and win7 and still, i was better than everyone literally. go believe in your years of PK'ing experience, you will never be even half good as i was even if you PK next 10 years. i have said that this game ain't rocket science but still being way more intelligent than others helps when it comes to using multiple clients at once. if you're a guy with IQ size of my shoe and your decision making/thinking is delayed like a fhk, you just simple will never be good at it. you can download all the shitty programs, play here with a way better host and use that crappy win XP and your PK'ing still looks like it's recorded 15 years ago. what i was doing on my playing days, it literally changed the whole game as far it comes to competetion and these rules nowdays so basically, it revolutionized whole PK'ing scene. i was ahead of my time meanwhile you're still sticking with something which was done 15 years ago already.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

monk said:

years of PK'ing experience has nothing to do with this game. i made my last PK vid 2012 and it's 4.5 years ago literally and still, it holds against anybody even in 2017. at that time, i had been PK'ing probably 2 years MAX, with a 10mb mobile connection, with 200 ping and win7 and still, i was better than everyone literally. go believe in your years of PK'ing experience, you will never be even half good as i was even if you PK next 10 years. i have said that this game ain't rocket science but still being way more intelligent than others helps when it comes to using multiple clients at once. if you're a guy with IQ size of my shoe and your decision making/thinking is delayed like a fhk, you just simple will never be good at it. you can download all the shitty programs, play here with a way better host and use that crappy win XP and your PK'ing still looks like it's recorded 15 years ago. what i was doing on my playing days, it literally changed the whole game as far it comes to competetion and these rules nowdays so basically, it revolutionized whole PK'ing scene. i was ahead of my time meanwhile you're still sticking with something which was done 15 years ago already.

begging lol. stop claiming your the best (aimed at you both) if all you're gonna do is sit on the forums and claim that you're the best. that's my point in calling you out, you guys come to our forums, talk shit about our PKing, try change our wilderness rules when yoiu're nothing to do with our wilderness. If you're so good, why do you only PK on the forums?? A good PKer will PK no matter what the rules.  Making a catch on a runey while multi with a 99 defense mage on level 60s, making 2-3 casts every round, is easy as fuck. anyone above the age of 11 can do it. same with autocatching and casting, anyone above the age of 11 can do it (monk, jani, vezl etc). You'd all need a bot to compete with me

next

Last edited by Oopsie (29 Jan 2017 14:42)

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

begging lol. stop claiming your the best (aimed at you both) if all you're gonna do is sit on the forums and claim that you're the best. that's my point in calling you out, you guys come to our forums, talk shit about our PKing, try change our wilderness rules when yoiu're nothing to do with our wilderness. If you're so good, why do you only PK on the forums?? A good PKer will PK no matter what the rules.  Making a catch on a runey while multi with a 99 defense mage on level 60s, making 2-3 casts every round, is easy as fuck. anyone above the age of 11 can do it. same with autocatching and casting, anyone above the age of 11 can do it (monk, jani, vezl etc). You'd all need a bot to compete with me

next

ya sure, want us to login out 20lvl PK'ers so you could kill us on your flat, for making yourself feel a like a PK'er? meet in the wild then.

i seriously wonder why you and why not me as well are here on the forums PK'ing instead of ING? oh well, i'd guess it ain't that active in the game. so happy scaping then, you might find somebody to PK against if you ask nicely so your 200 hours of work on  your account wouldn't feel like a complete waste.

next.

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Oopsie said:

Pegi said:

Oopsie said:

next

I have never needed a bot to ban you from castle. Yeah and im jani since you didnt know it. Well i come soon to rev castle ban you again.